DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

LOL well how would you react if you were Paige and you were having someone come in a false reveal or whatever he is doing. Are you telling me you wouldn't be a bit like, wtf is going on here, this is annoying? Nope I didn't orb Boopsy if I had he would have been protected and wouldn't be sitting there sitting off into space. I won't be revealing who I protected night one as I think that's just telling the mafia my methods. Nae seriously but Pete comes on does this false reveal and than the next post is someone jumping on and voting with him. Followed by another post with someone saying they believe him. I find that a mite scummy but it could just be that usually someone reveals themselves as finder and everyone believes them.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm the finder and I found the real Paige last night

Also since I am doing a reread, this makes me suspicious. I have never ever heard of a mod giving the exact role the person plays. Though it's possible, they are more likely to say, that person is innocent, that person is mafia, etc. Not that person is Paige the Healer. Also I have my Charmed Season 5 in my hand and in Season 5 we have Paige, Piper, and Phoebe. We also have Leo, although Jason Dean is not in Season 5 so that's confusing and Cole is evil in that Season. *goes back to do some more reading*

LOL well how would you react if you were Paige and you were having someone come in a false reveal or whatever he is doing. Are you telling me you wouldn't be a bit like, wtf is going on here, this is annoying? Nope I didn't orb Boopsy if I had he would have been protected and wouldn't be sitting there sitting off into space. I won't be revealing who I protected night one as I think that's just telling the mafia my methods. Nae seriously but Pete comes on does this false reveal and than the next post is someone jumping on and voting with him. Followed by another post with someone saying they believe him. I find that a mite scummy but it could just be that usually someone reveals themselves as finder and everyone believes them.

I guess my thing is, why is it scummy we believe him? By that reasoning, anyone who believes you could be seen as scummy, too. You've both done the same thing, made claims (which contradict each other) that no one else has come forward and countered yet. Why is it anymore unreasonable for us to believe him over you? That's all I'm saying. It's not even that I think for sure you're lying, it's just, like Nae, I'm not sure why you jumped all over me and Elli for thinking Pete may be telling the truth. Note, may be telling the truth. I've made it clear I haven't sided with anyone yet.

I'm torn between you both for the reasons I listed... Pete for not automatically picking Jade to view and Jade for crying mafia on everyone opposing her.

This pretty much sums up my thoughts.

Oh, and I agree with you, Jade, about it being strange that names would be given to the finder, as it's usually just alignments and not roles. On the other hand, he didn't say he got a role (healer), just the name, and maybe Lily would gives names and not roles? After all, just because we know the name doesn't mean we know the ability. Paige isn't necessarily the healer.

And where is everyone else lol? I guess maybe it is because of Thanksgiving. I'm actually leaving for the airport in an hour and a half, so I may not be around for the rest of the day after that. But I'll be able to get on tomorrow; all I have to do is cook the oyster stuffing ;D

Sorry Alanna I understand where you all are coming from but maybe it's because I know that I am Paige and I know something weird is going on. What I do know is that after reading through and this is why I think it's possible that he is mafia. Day one he voted for Nae and than he voted for me after saying

If anything a no vote benifits the mafia day 1, no information is gained, and day 2 starts out just like day 1, but we are an innocent down, and since Jade hasn't revealed I am assuming she doesn't have a power role.

He was pretty quick to try and get me to do a role reveal and I did because his was one of the votes that got the bandwagon against me started. In addition on Day One Reyoru voted for Pete on and on Night 1 he dies. It's all just a little strange to me. I have some thoughts running through my head right now of who is who, and I am thinking on what powers the other Charmed Ones might have.

Also if Pete is the finder as he really says, I think that means he's either Darrel or possibly Phoebe, as the Power of Premonition could have a also be a finder talent, not sure. I think Lav said she is Darrel if I remember right. Although if that's true that causes problems for me because why would Pete get a reveal that I am not Paige when I am, unless as I suspect he's false revealing to kill me.

Sorry for all the posts in a row, Alanna I noticed what you said up there about my scummy comment, if you notice at the bottom of my quote I also said that it's possible that it's because everyone believes a person who says they are the finder and not because they are mafia. *G*

It's cool Jade, I can understand where that would be frustrating. Something that just occurred to me, which seemed weird, is that Pete revealed he is the finder but didn't tell us who his character is. Since he revealed as the finder, it wouldn't hurt to tell us his character, yet he didn't, which seems suspicious. Of course, now he can just claim to be Phoebe ;)

Also, Pete was the one who asked if we could all reveal our character names, which supports your theory, Jade, about him trying to get someone to reveal so he could claim they're lying.

True he could now say he's Phoebe and I agree, that's why it struck me as very strange. As soon as I revealed I said my role name and what I could do, I was totally up front about it, and it just seems weird to me that he wouldn't say he's Phoebe or whoever he is. It also is very weird because of the possible Power of Three that I suspect could come into play (though no confirmed ideas about that), if he was Phoebe he would say so because he would want to draw the third sister out since he "knows" who the real Paige is.

I understand the frustration.. not the "everyone that opposes/votes you must be mafia".  It would be incredibly risky for two of the most likely 3 mafia members back to back voting you and pointing a finger at you.  When you were lynched and came up as Paige then TWO members of the mafia would be out in the open.  It's quite possible one of them is but I doubt its both.

I'm still waiting on Pete to tell us why he didnt view you.  I agree Alanna that he could also tell us who he is.

If Jason wasn't in season five but is in the game.. then it's quite possible we could have all 4 sisters?

It's possible I have thought of that and pondered, if Prue were in the game than I also wondered if Andy is as well. Nae your right, it's unlikely that all three in a row would be Mafia but at least one I suspect is. I totally agree with everything you said up there, those are exactly the things that confused me about Pete and this entire thing.

Interesting plot twist with Pete's comment. I'll have to keep an eye on you two from now on. At this point, however, I'm actually more inclined to side with Jhae. I do think Pete's role reveal without character reveal is completely suspicious.

When's the day over again?

I don't think we have a deadline yet. Which is probably good, because as Nae pointed out, people might not be around much with Thanksgiving.

Yeah, I went back and read DS's posts and he's starting to seem more and more suspicious to me. Another thing is he said he wanted the real Paige to stay hidden, rather than come forward and back up his claim. Frankly, having Jade reveal as Paige hasn't done her any harm, so I think the real Paige could come forward at this point - if it really isn't Jade, I mean.

My hubby nicks the computer and you people manage to post two more pages worth. :D

That said, I'm going to [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] for now, partly because people have brought up points I hadn't considered and because the more I think about it, there's something bothering me about Pete's reveal.

• Club Leader

Because several of the Americans are gallivanting around to eat turkey and visit family, this is going to be a rather long day. I didn't take the holiday into account when setting up the game. Right now, we have two people on LOA, and with as heated as things are, I want everyone to have a chance to participate. Day will last at least until Monday.

Also, I want to apologize if I deviated from Season 5. I used the DVD's and wiki as my sources. Wiki may have listed a character that wasn't correct. ALL of the major players are definitely from season 5. I only used wiki for names of innocents. Which is kind of sad for me, because Prue was my favorite Charmed One.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled suspicion and unrest. *hides all the knives* Carry on...

Okay, I leave for work and you all have loads of fun.

I don't want to seem like I am picking sides in any way here, but when Jade gave her role reveal she gave us her character and her power. I tend to believe someone who gives all that. Pete's reveal was a bit washy to me. Pete give us it all please so we can then compare. I am also curious as to why he didn't view Jade on night one as well. If I was finder I would have done that, but then we probably play the game differently.

Jade I can understand you lashing out, however saying they were all mafia was over the top. Which makes me wonder if you were totally honest about all of your powers.

Archived