DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pete I see why you want us to reveal what character we are, however there are so many here who don't know the show it would be meaningless to them. Not to mention if Lily is taking any cues from your mafia games their are twists to the roles. Like what would be obvious isn't the truth. Cole could be a role less innocent and not a symp for instance. Phoebe is probably the finder or she could be a vigilante. Piper can freeze people or she could be the finder. Have no clue what Paige could possibly do other then maybe block a night action. Then there are the other our of our world characters like fairies, ogres etc...

So, even if we reveal what character we are it may not really reveal what role we were given. The mafia can easily cover by saying they are a role less innocent and hide. Meanwhile they have the names of our characters and can then try to figure out who posses the hugest threat. All I would hope is that the mafia are ignorant about the game. 

There are occasions when a reveal helps the innocents. Usually in smaller games when you know, for example, there is only one healer and two people claim it. One of them has to be lying.

*shrugs* I think for almost every tactic and action in this game it can be seen to be favouring either side, depending how you look at it.

I think the exciting thing about this game is that REALLY the sky's the limit. I mean with magic, anything's possible right? Dead witches coming back as spectrals, initially requiring some candle circle thing, then eventually just turning up as if they never left. *Shrugs* I'm just waiting for people to start doing vanquishing spells.

And is anyone going to replace the pumpkin punch? We've run out.

Curious, but isn't the mansion doors usually made almost fully of glass? I'm just saying... *Shrugs*

Anyway, if cinderella's anything to judge by, we could probably turn a chair into a pumpkin and make more punch or something. *hopeful look* Either that or is there anything else besides slime to drink?

I always carry a flask of pumpkin punch, Boopsy. You can have some of mine. *shares*

I've not been too vocal on here. Mostly b/c I was recently in a mafia game were posting earned you points and that one wore me out! =P And also I have a Quiz this wk. I think the ones who havent voted yet (like me) are holding back for some more 'evidence' or 'leading' on who could possibly be in what role. But, that's unlikely to happen on a first day. At the risk of being accused of bandwagoning, I would just go with what the majority has right now.

But, since we have a new player and LZM already voted, does that mean that LZM's vote is gone? Or does Mottlee (sp?) go along with it? Also, if Naeann gets replaced, does the same thing happen to her vote?

As it stands:

Vote Count

Jaydena (3) – Naeann, Lavinya, ZEP <-- does this vote still count?

Lavinya (2) – Ellianora, Minuet

Cairos (2) - Boopsy, Dragon

Dragon (1) – Rey

Minuet (1) - Red

Boopsy (1) - Cairos

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Jaydena (2) – Naeann, Lavinya

Cairos (2) - Boopsy, Dragon

Dragon (1) – Rey

Minuet (1) - Red

Boopsy (1) - Cairos

Not voting: Wolfie, Jaydena, Alanna, Charis, Mottlee

Naeann will not be replaced prior to Night 2. If she can get her Internet working by then, she's still in the game. If she skips all of Day/Night 2, then I have to replace her.

Day One ends on Saturday at 10:00 PM MST That is about 25 1/2 hours from now.

Well, that answers my question.

The votes are way too spread out and there's very little to go on. I may not be able to get on tomorrow b/c of my Quiz. I'm just gonna cast a random vote on one of the majorities. I literally just went "Eeny, meeny, miny, mo."  :P And it fell on [glow=red,2,300]Jaydena[/glow].

[glow=green,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

I see what you mean about the votes being scattered. I may not be on tomorrow. I have my mother-in-law coming in for a visit.

Okay, I haven't gone over all the posts, but I know that earlier I was thinking some of Jade's posts just didn't sound right. Not to mention you have been silent recently. The last time you were I got caught by you because you were mafia. So, It worries me even more.

I hope Naeann gets her internet fixed. I am bummed she isn't here. She is really good at getting a take on stuff.

[glow=red,2,300]Jade[/glow]

o_O... Ok. Um, I didnt mean to start a bandwagon at all. :P

Lily, how many votes for a majority lynch?

Vote Count:

Jaydena (6) – Naeann, Lavinya, Charis, Minuet, Cairos, Boopsy

Cairos (1) - Dragon

Dragon (1) – Rey

Boopsy (1) - Red

Not voting: Wolfie, Jaydena, Alanna, Mottlee

Oops, I had a double vote for Min on the last count. I'm correcting here:

Vote Count:

Jaydena (6) – Naeann, Lavinya, Charis, Minuet, Cairos, Boopsy

Lavinya (1) – Ellianora

Cairos (1) - Dragon

Minuet (1) – Rey

Boopsy (1) - Red

Not voting: Wolfie, Jaydena, Alanna, Mottlee

This is a Charmed Mafia game. Don't you think we have the Charmed Ones and some others with special powers? So, Rey I am assuming you are just a roleless innocent and that is why you are ignorant to the possible roles. Also, do you know anything about the show? I can't keep track of who does and who doesn't. I am thinking that those that don't will assume someone is mafia just for knowing about the show and the possibilities Lily could come up with.

Archived