DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

I dont really have any suspicions right now. I am leery of ppl getting too anxious to jump down other ppl's throats just for one thing they say, so nothing really strikes me about anything that's been said so far. I'll cast a vote for sure, tho. I dont like No Votes as much as the next Townie because it gives the mafia too much of an advantage. Having been a mafia, I can definitely say that's true! I'll keep watch for now.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody else not see where

In this game I can assume we all have a power. After all we are all Charmed characters. I bet the demons even have cool stuff.

That for me strongly implies that you have a role/ability.

Now, is that a slip worthy of mafia or not?

Gah I don't know who to vote for, I don't know that I think Lav is bad and I would kick myself if she's someone we need in this game as one of the power players, and even if she's an innocent we want her in her because one more innocent is one more than than the mafia has.

Rey I just noticed what you said, that's a good point. If I could say that Lily gave roles to the most powerful Charmed fans I would say Min would be Phoebe who is her favorite character but it was done through random picking on the internet. Just not sure if that implicates her or not.

I'm a huge fan but I did not get one of my favourite characters, though I was commended on knowing who they actually were  :P

Confused. You were commended on knowing the characters off the show, or who played them in the game? The former I presume.

Some ppl do a no vote because its kind of confusing in the beginning. It also gives a advantage to the mafia because they can get the first kill. I'm holding off my vote for now.

Okay, the first thing Lily posted was that Leo just came from the elders. We can assume there is a Leo among us. What his power is I have no clue. We probably have the 3 charmed ones. Oh, and Jade my sister did not give me my favorite character. *pouts* However, I am happy with the little I can do for the innocent. I have a power that can protect an innocent so I suppose not everyone got a role. I think Lily was rather creative with this game.

Maybe once we see what kind of night action the mafia has we can determine what demons we are up against too. There are just too many to choose from. I wonder if Cole is a role if he is mafia or a townie. After all he was both on the show. Dang there are too many variables. Heck the demons could have Tempus and he could turn time back. Crap I need to stop thinking so hard.

So, I have to ask is my knowledge of the show what is making you all think I am scummy? You have to understand I own them on DVD and have seen them so many times I have the scripts memorized on some of my favorite shows.

Archived