DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

Sorry I had a crazy weekend and didn't get online at all yesterday.

I am not mafia!! First things first

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Voting Cairos[/glow]

I have already mentioned that I am innocent. I am Darryl the detective dude, and thus have no special powers. I'm just a good guy who gets caught in the way and tries to let the sisters do what they have to do. So please people, for the sake of the innocents, DO NOT VOTE FOR ME!!

At least if I do get lynched you're not going to lose a role, but it's one less for the innocents  :P

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what is your reason for lynching me.

If you are a detective then you are the finder right. Or are you just saying a character to save your butt.

No, I just said that I have no role. A finder role would have been awfully nifty. I'm voting you because I like bandwagons and I don't like being lynched. I said in my post above that I'm a roleless innocent. I guess that's because Darryl has no supernatural powers like the sisters.

Yes, I am trying to save my butt. An innocent down, even a roleless one, is an innocent down. I'm the kind of person those with nifty roles like Jade's shoud be trying to keep alive since I can't do anything to save myself, I just sit idly by aligned to the good guys, probably a bit of a dead weight to them lol.

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Lavinya (7) – Ellianora, Alanna, Minuet, Cairos, Dragon, Charis, Boopsy

Jaydena (1) – Lavinya

Minuet (1) - Red

Cairos (2) - Jade, Lavinya

Not voting: Wolfie, Naeann, Mottlee, Rey

Day One ends on Sunday at 10:00 PM MST You now have I hour and 15 minutes left, give or take.

*sighs* Well, it's been nice playing my first game of DM mafia with you all...I find it interesting that the only person who actually knows me (Jaydena) hasn't voted to lynch me. I must have played a really sucky game, since I'm innocent :p. I'll float in and give you all a big fat told you so as soon as the axe falls! lol. Damn, I hate not having a role in mafia, but c'est la vie.

Hmmm... I am just wondering why there are innocent roleless people in this game when Lily had a hardtime filling in the slots for roles when she was recruiting? I mean, why not just work them out and have less people then? Just wondering aloud is me saying.

Anyway, Lavinya, no worries, the first lynch isn't usually about you playing it wrong. It's just a way of moving forward so we can sort of have a more informed choice for subsequent games. You never know, there's still time till the deadline. Someone else could get the firing squad.

Have some quacamole while you're still here. *offers some tortillas*

Trust me, I thought it was really weird and annoying when I got my character - perhaps the characters have super powerful roles and there are innocents to counter that? I don't know. It's just frustrating lol, especially knowing this is one big score for the mafia. This is why I dislike votes day one! Like I said way at the beginning, and not because I'm mafia ;)

*enjoys her last meal and looks for the tequila to wash it down*

• Club Leader

The group, as a whole has chosen Darryl as the most likely demon-in-disguise. The Sisters really didn’t want to hurt him, but the group had spoken. It was decided that Piper’s power of blowing things up would be the most quick and painless way to get the job done.  Taking a deep breath and steeling herself, Piper took on the unpleasant task....

Darryl Morris, innocent, is dead

It is now night. Please send in your night actions via PM. Day two will begin on Tuesday at 10:00 PM MST. That's 48 hours. In the meantime, please feel free to continue to talk.

Oh, and I forgot to mention this in the OP. After you die, you may make one final post, but please, don't share your suspicions or any info you didn't get to share while alive. Just a "BAH!" post (whatever that means.....lol.)

Right. That was terrible.

Ellianora, Alanna, Minuet, Cairos, Dragon, Charis, Boopsy and mottlee you guys all voted for Lavinya. I'd say that of these, I'm very suspicious of Pete (DS) and Charis al'Aslan - you guys voted within 2 mins of each other for Lavinya at posts #192 + #193. And I still haven't forgotten your possibly suspicious "lets reveal roles thing earlier on." Seems very set up, both giving the same daft reason of "we need information." Tell me, what information do you get out of lynching an innocent, except that they were innocent and are now dead. Your logic doesn't hold if you apply it to mafia - you vote for mafia to kill them. And you voted for Lavinya in the lack of any decent evidence. I get the feeling that Boopsy has been explaining his actions quite well and that mottlee just voted cause he didn't know where else to vote. Ellianora... I don't have a clue there, as she's barely been here. Alanna has also been a bit quiet. Cairos likes jumping on bandwagons. Minuet, you claimed that you were suspicious of Lavinya, after Jade revealed - care to say why?

That's all I've got. For now.

Lavinya I am so sorry. I wasn't able to get on-line to check till now. I had hoped to check last night before I went to bed. I am actually on my way to work right now. All I can say is at least we didn't get someone with some real abilities. Lavinya I am planning on moding a game and will let you know so you can play more. Can't count on a role cause it will be random. I still have to think of a theme Lily hasn't.

Rey I see your suspicions are very revealing. I didn't like the "no vote" for day one idea. I know people play mafia differently, but I have had it hammered into me by very skilled players how a "no vote" for day one helps the mafia. So, her pushing for a "no vote" made me suspicious. Not to mention she wasn't here that much. Now understanding why it is explained. I know that new mafia players who are mafia tend to lay low to avoid detection. Knowing she was new I just went with a hunch. Which I will be the first to admit my hunches can be way off.

I find it very weird that after the role reveal mottlee still voted for Lavinya. That sounds scummish to me big time.

Unfortunately for me this is my second game of Mafia online. The dynamics of it differs so much from RL that it confuses me too much. For RL playing there's never a real need for a lynch on the first day, but so far both games I've played have had plenty of people pushing for random lynches to get information. Which I still dun quite get. But at least through this lynch we kinda see people rearing up to make sure we do not make that mistake again.

I voted for Lavinya and Cairos initially. I changed to get on the bandwagon, but I still am suspicious of Cairos. And I suspect he will try to go after me too. *shrugs* I'm still confused, but I am gonna sit back and let more experienced people trash it out.

Rey is SO COOL when he's all serious like that. *pinches Rey's cheek*

Fair enough Minuet, I understand where you came from.

Wayward_fool, I think you should drop the confused act. I did mention in my OP that I thought you explained your actions well, and I still think so, but my lynch finger is twitching over the patronising  ;D

My biggest suspicions are Cairos though by his sister comment it's possible he is one of the sisters, not sure and dragonsworn. Something he said while everyone was lynching me struck me as wrong. I will have to go back and read through to find it. Lav I am sorry you died I was pretty sure you were an innocent hence the non vote.

Wait, so do the three sisters know who each other are? I feel like I missed something, what with everyone is saying about Cairos and Jade.

I am also with Min on that I am a big believer that a no lynch on Day 1 is bad news. Also have had that said to me again and again by more experience players. And honestly, in my limited experience, it is helpful to have a lynch on Day 1, even if it's an innocent. You can look at who voted and why, who didn't vote and why, who seemed to jump on a bandwagon, etc. I've always felt like a lynch gives good information, better than getting no information from no lynch.

Anyhow, I want to go back and do a reread of everything up til now... I do have some suspicions, but they're just hunches at this point, and I like to back my suspicions up a little more than that.

Nope we don't know each other but considering the show and what happens when the three are together. My guess if we figure out who each other are than we will have access do some type of thing that has to do with the Power of Three. Though I could be totally off base but what would the game be without it. It's possible and highly probable that Cairos said that to throw anyone off his tracks but we shall see.

Right. That was terrible.

Ellianora, Alanna, Minuet, Cairos, Dragon, Charis, Boopsy and mottlee you guys all voted for Lavinya. I'd say that of these, I'm very suspicious of Pete (DS) and Charis al'Aslan - you guys voted within 2 mins of each other for Lavinya at posts #192 + #193. And I still haven't forgotten your possibly suspicious "lets reveal roles thing earlier on." Seems very set up, both giving the same daft reason of "we need information."

o_O? Are you talking about me saying we need a role reveal? Cuz that was Pete and not me. If you're confused you check all my postings here: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php?action=profile;u=75;sa=showPosts

And the fact of us posting within seconds of each other is hardly concrete evidence. If we were in cohoots w/each other, we would spread our posts out. I've been mafia before. I know how this works.

If I'd been able to check after Lavinya's confession, I'd have taken my vote off her. I believed it when she said she was a roleless innocent, b/c I'm one, too.

Archived