DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pete.. I dunno what to make of your reveal... if Jade is false revealing... why choose one of the sisters?  When it would be more than obvious that we'd find out either when the real Paige revealed or when she or the real page died.  That being said... i doubt we get much activity for the next few days... it's TURKEY TIME!!!  Happy Thanksgiving all.

Heres a plot synopsis for season 5....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0158552/episodes#season-5

Okay. This is very weird. Obviously someone is lying here, DS or Jade. Both seem odd claims to make, considering they can easily be counter-claimed. On the other hand, no one did make a counter-claim to Jade's claim that she was Paige. Unless it was someone on LOA... when did Red go on LOA? I know she said she was going to try and check in, but I don't think she has...

Pete, if you really are the finder, I kind of agree that you maybe should have tried to build a case before revealing... on the other hand, it would have been hard to build a case when everyone was convinced Jade was really Paige.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Well look like you can lynch jade or myself to test me. I would suggest lynching jade because there is the healer to account for so hopefully they will select me. And we could eliminate a mafia member this early in the game.

I'm hoping we won't have to lynch as a test. I'd rather the real Paige come forward... but then, surely either she or you will get killed. Unless we have more than one healer or something. I am more inclined to believe you, Dragon, than Jade right now, but I'm going to hold off on my vote and wait to see what happens.

Ohhhhh well that's interesting. That means that you Dragonsworn are Mafia because I am 100 percent Paige and since there is no other Paige you are very wrong about that. Ellianora you are also Mafia or you wouldn't have been so quick to jump on that bandwagon, and the same with you Alanna. Dragonsworn if you are not mafia I have no idea why you would say I wasn't Paige and I am assuming here that like in most finders cases. You wouldn't be told what the role of the person is, you would only be told that they were innocent or mafia. At least that's what has always happened to me when I have been a finder. Which makes me even more sure you are lying and this is a mafia tactic to take out the sister who has the ability to protect the others. Your more than welcome to try and lynch me but I am telling you that if you do, you find out I am Paige. I only revealed to keep us from losing one of the Sisters the first day but that's the way it is. DS I have to say you are so full of it, I am the real Paige. *mutters*

Ellianora two votes is the start of a bandwagon and since Alanna said she is believing him that means 3 votes. I am voting for [glow=red,2,300]dragonsworn[/glow] because I am sorry either you are getting a fake find or there is a spell at play or you are making it all up to try and kill the sister with the ability to orb people out.

Right but keep in mind that if that's what he's doing and I am not saying it is, there many be other forces at play here. Than he has just taken out the sister that can protect people and they can pick off alot more people without me there to protect anyone. They have no way of knowing if I protect myself or someone else and if I had the ability to heal someone in the gameplay which I don't think I do since Lily didn't say anything to my idea, than I am even more of a threat to them. It's possible he's sacraficing himself for his team.

Excuse me, how does what I said constitute a vote? I'm trying to stay objective here, but the way you jumped one me and Ellianora in addition to Dragon worries me a little. Especially me, seeing as I didn't even vote for you. Seeing as I held off voting because I'm not sure who to believe yet. Sheesh.

The reason I said I was more inclined to believe Dragon atm is because his claim seemed extremely risky to me and I couldn't see how it could possible work, if it was a false claim. On the other hand, your claim would be just as risky, though if it is a false claim, it's worked so far.

The only way that Pete's claim makes sense to me is if he somehow knows that the real finder can't come forward...maybe Boopsy is the finder and he somehow knows that? Otherwise, why can't the real finder just come forward. I know why he would make the claim, as you point out in your previous post, but I just don't see how he could think it would work.

I don't know who to believe right now. Jade, your arguments make sense, so they kind of sway me, though being accused of bandwagoning when I haven't even voted puts me off a little.

My question is... Pete?  Why did you choose to view whoever you did instead of Jade?  If I were finder and someone claimed a role on day one I'd make sure they were who I viewed so I know if they are telling the truth or not.

And to Jade... did you orb Boopsy?  Is that why he is unable to talk today?

Sorry nother thought.  Jade.. your exhasperated rant when people started suspecting you from Pete's reveal makes ME suspect you.  Seemed alot like an "oh crap, what do i do now" panic post.  Pete and Elli are mafia because they think you are?  I can buy you thinking Pete is if you are telling the truth.. but I highly doubt TWO members of the mafia team are gonna jump right out there in the open to take you down.

I'm torn between you both for the reasons I listed... Pete for not automatically picking Jade to view and Jade for crying mafia on everyone opposing her.

Archived