DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader

As mod, I need to clear one thing up. I based the game on Season 5 of Charmed, true. But I had to take some artistic license with it. I mean, come on. The sisters would NEVER have a party with non-humans and Jason Dean both at it! Darryl, maybe. He's kind of used to their "friends" *giggle* I would recommend that you not use wiki as a source to figure things out. Or really the show, for that matter. The only thing I've confirmed is that the characters are from Season 5, and by the way, Piper is not pregnant. She's already had the baby. He's in the manor somewhere....lol. (But not in the game....) For those of you who know the show, if I left Piper preggers, she'd be bulletproof, or untouchable. As much fun as that would be, I opted to have her already have the kiddo.

Okay, back to your fun and suspicion....... The deadline is in a little over three hours, and the vote count is so much in Boopsy's favor that I didn't bother to post it again. I will, though, in a bit, unless I get taken away from my computer.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course not. I just wanted to clarify that Piper's power were to freeze people and that in the show she could freeze demons but not her sisters.

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Boopsy (10) – Dragon, Minuet, Cairos, Jade, Ellianora, Wolfie, Mottlee

Dragon (1) – Red

Not voting: Boopsy, Alanna, Charis, Naeann

It is now Night until Wednesday at 10:00 PM MST. Please send in your night actions.

Everyone wondered why Piper and Phoebe’s father, Victor Bennett, was frozen. There was much speculation, but most of the group believed that it was to save the rest of them, because he was a demon in disguise. One person strongly disagreed, and some others didn’t feel right at all about killing someone who couldn’t speak in their own defense. But the will of the majority ruled, particularly the will of the Charmed Ones. (Killing their own father, on the chance that he was a demon. Tsk, tsk.) Because it was their father, the sisters chose to cast a sleep spell on him before doing the deed. As the sleep spell took effect, the look of terror eased from his face, and left him with an expression of peace. Even thought they felt it had to be done, neither Piper nor Phoebe could bring themselves to do the deed. So Paige had to do it. She orbed a butcher knife from the kitchen into his chest, killing him instantly.

Boopsy, Victor Bennett, innocent, is dead

And the mod wipes a tear from her eye….

Aww... dun cry. It's ok. Killed by my own daughters. MY OWN DAUGHTERS! *sniffs*

You see how it is. You raise them up to be slutty gorgeous girls and what do they do when you are frozen in terror? Lead a mob against you. *grumbles*

Oh and... BAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Holy Cow, how did that happen. Boopsy I am sorry we lynched you. Charis you were right about not letting someone defend themselves. Now I feel really bad. I suppose my vote wouldn't have meant much however. I just feel sick that we lost an innocent. On the good side the Charmed Ones are assembled and ready to kick some demon butt!

It is easy to see our mistake now. As they say hind sight is 20/20. I agree with Jade about not lynching frozen people. Looks like a demon has some power to freeze. As Lily said she didn't go strictly by the show with the powers.

I have the ability to freeze 2 people ...  So the 2 players I froze was Jade and Boopsy.

Cairos froze boopsy, so it wasn't a daemon at work.

edit -->  people left

1. Minuet

2. Wolfie

3. Dragonsworn

4. Mottlee

8. Jaydena

9. Alanna

10. Cairos

11. Naeann

12. Charis

13. Ellianora

14. Red

i've highlighted two people that hve revealed them selves that we know for sure what their roles are.

dragon is in blue because he has revealed but i'm unsure as to if he is telling the truth because of a few messups i've spotted in his posts

so maybe we can use this list to narrow down our options as to who is mafia, too bad lily didn't tell us how many daemons there are  :o  would make this a whole lot easier.

Red, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm as sure about Dragon as I am about Cairos and Jade. I really don't think those 'mess-ups' was because he was mafia. For one, he was at Disneyworld (and I am so jealous, Pete ;)). But more importantly, I think that he is one of those playing who is not super familiar with the show. So mixing up names (Paige and Phoebe) would be very easy to do if you're not familiar with the show, since they all start with 'P'. I am familiar with the show, and I still get their names mixed up sometimes.

That said, I'm trying to look at who voted for Boopsy. I don't think everyone who voted for him is suspect, nor do I think all the mafia voted for him. But there's probably at least one in there. I'm also trying to crosscheck those people with who voted for Lavinya, and who might've wanted Rey dead. I have a few gut feelings, but I like to keep my suspicions to myself until I have more proof.

Archived