DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

I actually just got back, and it was amazing. I rode space mountain several times along with the tower of terror, rocking roller coaster and others.

Pete I suggest you stop bossing others around?

Yea! Stop bossing me around, Pete! I join all your mafia games!  :D *blows raspberries at Pete*  :-* :-* :-*

So deal with my analysis. It's for my own processing of the game as much as sharing insights. If people agree with me, they agree, and if they dont they dont. Plain and simple.

For the record - you still make me suspicious, but I guess it doesnt have to mean you're mafia. It can just mean you're being you!  ;)

glad you enjoyed disney pete :)  did they do a fireworks display at night?  i know they used to :)  

welcome back mottlee :)  

and yeah Min, there is a majority for Wolfie, i'm still a n.v  and charis and mottlee are the only two that havent voted yet

Guest dragonsworn1991

Ahh so you are saying you HAVE viewed me Pete?

I wouldn't of had the time.

Boobsy night one, and wolfie night two. What is a finder to do?

So... I don't mean to cast suspicions or anything... and maybe someone already pointed this out, because it seems kind of obvious now (honestly I'm getting a little confused with all the roles and powers they have, especially the whole freezing thing)... but is it a coincidence that the two people Pete viewed are the ones that ended up frozen?

i find it odd as well.  especially since he didn't come out and say "i veiwed boopsy" until Cairos revealed that he froze boopsy and suspected him. 

with boopsy, i dont really want to lay his being frozen at pete's feet; especailly since Cairos came out and said he was the one who froze boopsy.

i think the cairos is the one to freeze wolfie as well and maybe the 2nd person either couldn't be frozen cause their a charmed one or there is a deamon that can't be frozen.  i believe cairos said he did suspect wolfie a few pages back.

the look of terror ...  it could be just part of being frozen, for both innocents and mafia.

innocents because they were frozen and the possabilitie of a mob lynch against them and them not being able to defend themselves (boopsy)

mafia because they've been found out and are likely to be lynched

i guess we will know for sure whether or not pete is telling the truth come tonight. 

i still don't feel right about voting for someone who can't defend themselves, especailly when i suspect pete and he's the only one with proof of wolfie being mafia.  i'm gonna remain a no vote

this is really gonna suck if wolfie is innocent but majority of you think wolfie is mafia. i have no idea how the hell do you guys tell every time i think someones mafia because of something they've done it gets explained so i have no idea any more. but any ways i'm gonna vote with the majority here so my vote is for

[glow=red,2,300]wolfie[/glow]

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Wolfie (7) – Dragon, Jade, Ellie, Alanna, Naeann, Minuet, Mottlee

Not voting: Wolfie, Charis, Red

Almost everyone agreed that Wolfie was probably a demon in disguise. The two remaining sisters mixed up a vanquishing potion, and Phoebe threw it at Wolfie, but the only result was a bit of smoke. “This must be an upper level demon,” Paige concluded. Phoebe wrote a spell, and the two sisters chanted it, but nothing happened, without the power of three. Finally, Paige had to orb the fireplace poker through Wolfie’s forehead, and that was when the glamour finally cleared, and Wolfie’ true nature was revealed.

Wolfie, The Seer, demon,  is dead

It is now Night until Sunday at 10:00 PM MST Please send in your night actions.

YAY!!!  finally a demon down!!!

then as promised,  i'm sorry for confusing everyone;  pete i'm sorry for doubting you and i'm glad we didn't lose another innocent 

i have no powers, so i can only rely on shifting through posts to find mafia and help lynch them. 

i will trust you without a doubt now pete :) i hope you do survive the night

on a side note, the word demon is weird; i've seen it spelled multipul ways for the same meaning.

demon, deamon and daemon. 

Red I agree because I feel horrible about Boopsy. We can't ignore Pete's claim. Pete can you elaborate any? How has this freezing power is the mystery.

Jade I am sorry, I used what limited protection on you. I had no idea they would go for Cairos. I figured he would switch night actions on himself and someone else. If he had used them on Wolfie she wouldn't have turned up demon and be frozen at the same time.

Min, if you don't mind telling, what sort of protection is it that you can give? You don't have to say, but I thought about it, and since you've already said you have some kind of power of protection, I don't think that revealing it would make you anymore of a target than you already are. Up to you, though.

But she's already announced that she can protect someone. So whether you're saying you can't protect her, or that we need her to continue protecting someone - the mafia already knows she can do something, because she's already said so.

To be perfectly honest, I ask because this hinting at being able to do something without saying it outright is making me a little suspicious. But I don't know what her power is, so if for some reason it's something that would make her even more of a target, I understand. I jsut thought I'd ask.

Archived