DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

well jade and mottlee go ahead and jump on the bandwagon and get the lynch over with.  all i can say is that yes i dug my own grave, sorry ya'll are losing another innocent and  i look forward to playing with ya'll in another mafia.

atleast ya'll are losing an innocent without powers though.  *shrugs and waits to be lynched*

at this point, i already look to scummy to do anything but more damage by arguing i'm not mafia, so i will wait patiently until the last two votes are cast.

just don't make it too painful, not a glutton for that type of stuff lol

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*eyes charis*

same here, but because she got to it first now i look scummy and as if i'm parroting her words.

i for one am suspicous of Charis

because she went right along with me and seems to be using my excuses.

So... you are suspicious of Charis because.... she was ... parroting your words?  Agreeing with what YOU said?  O.0  And she was using your excuses?  Instead of reasonings?

Sorry but a big flashing radar just went off on you [glow=red,2,300]Red[/glow], hun.

actually Nae you misunderstand me.

i said multiple times that i suspected pete of lieing, which is one reason why i didn't vote for wolfie  (the other being that wolfie was frozen)  had i trusted pete to be telling the truth, i would have jumped on the band wagon.

because charis posted this before i did after wolfies lynch, saying that she only suspected pete because she didn't trust him; it would now look as if i'm scum copying her words (parroting).  this is why you saw me quoting myself after that, with posts before wolfies lynch that explained my resons for not voting to lynch her and my voiced distrust of pete.

i call them excuses, because it turns out i was wrong.  bad choice of words i guess.

now i suspect her because i think she agreed with me because of all the confusion i caused and used it as an advantage to the mafia.

you know, on second thought; forget not trying to argue my innocents.  ya'll already think i'm scum so i can't do much more damage to myself than i already have.

here is a question for all of you to consider.  if i was mafia, i'd probably have known that wolfie was mafia.  which means that i'd know that pete was telling the truth about beign finder.

now wouldn't it make more sense for me to fly under the radar and go with the flow instead of standing my ground and voicing my distrust of pete over and over again; knowing that if wolfie came out as a demon i'd be on the top of the hit list?? 

especially since the mafia were up 1 charmed one and an innocent. 

i agree fully that i've dug my own grave and i'm willing to lay in it, i know that my actions seem scummy.  but which do you gusy think they are the actions of more

- a mafia (whose now but her head on the chopping block)

- or a newb that didn't know any better.

I don't know guys I have a feeling about Red, I think she's innocent. I myself suspected Pete because he couldn't keep the names straight and he was playing different than normal. Maybe I am wrong and obviously the lynch is already going to happen but I think she's innocent. *ponders* I am going to go read some more of Red's posts.

Oh, see, now I don't like this. Because the only people not voting for Red are Dragon and Jade (who we pretty much know to be innocent) and mottlee, who could be mafia, but then it would mean at least three of the mafia are newbies. Which seems unlikely. I really suspect one of the people voting for Red is mafia. Which makes me wonder if Red is actually innocent. I mean, sometimes mafia vote for other mafia, especially if it's not gonna make a difference, but no one else even tried to make a different case. Gah. Now I don't know what to do. Cuz we do need to lynch someone.

dragon not voting doesn't count cause he's frozen.  still confuses me as to why they would freeze him instead of lynch him.

i appreciate the vote of confidence Jade.  and the unvote alanna

i dont know about mottlee, he hasn't really said much and seems to vote right before the deadline and always with who ever has the most votes.  that could mean mafia or it could mean a buisy life.

i don't want to be lynched, but all i've contributed to the game is confusion.  atleast if you lynch me you'll know i'm innocent for sure and can start looking more closely at other people.

at this point, a lynch is better than a no lynch though

another thing that isn't sitting right with me.

is it normal for there to be two "protector" type roles in these games.  especially with only 14 players.

Min says she has the ability to protect a chramed one,  now i was suspicous of you the first day (but i've learned that in this game my gut isn't the best thing to listen to, since pete was innocent)

i'm just putting stuff i find odd out there before i'm lynched

also, in a game with 14 players, how many Mafia do you think there are.  3 maybe 4.  we know there are atleast two

Seer - Wolfie (lynched)

Freezer - unkown

Players left with unknown alliances

Mottlee

Alanna

Naeann

Charis

Ellianora

players that have revealed

Dragonsworn

Jaydena

Red

Minuet

two of those that have revealed, we know they are innocent 100%.  one has acted scummy, and is about to be lynched as a result of it (Me) again this is another innocent.  and Min has revealed her power but not role, claiming innocents (i 1/2 believe her) i'll give her the benifit of the doubt

so all that have revealed are innocnet.  lets look at the ones who are left from players still alive

Mottlee - has been quiet and lurking the game, only voting when the deadline approaches and always with the bandwagon

Alanna - makes me think she is innocent because of her reluctance to lynch someone who proclaims innocence

Naeann - you've been fairly active, and i've seen nothing to point you in either direction  :-\

Charis - though you sided with me on the Pete thing, part of me belives you did so just to help further the confusion and use this as an advantage to the Mafia

Ellianora - you've been semi active, i feel the same about you as i do Nae

So...I've really thought about this a lot, and I am going to reveal something. It's probably too late in the day to make much difference, and I'm really regreting not revealing as soon as the day started. So here it goes.

I am Leo, and I'm a roleblocker. I can block someone's night action by orbing it to another part of the house, so it doesn't hit its intended target. Last night I roleblocked Ellianora, and, well, there was no kill this morning.

I realize I'm probably gonna get a lot of criticism for this (for either not saying this sooner or saying it at all), but I just think I should share the information. This is going to sound stupid because it's just a mafia game, but I've honestly been agonizing over whether I should reveal my info or not, so I kind of just want to get this off my mind. Like, seriously, I'm at work and I can't concentrate because I can't stop thinking about this.

So I am voting [glow=red,2,300]Ellianora[/glow]. I'm not saying everyone else should, because I honestly still don't know how to feel about Red. I'm thinking now she's innocent, but it's more an gut feeling than anything else. I really wish we had our finder, because he probably viewed her last night.

seeing as how much i was gunning for him, he probably did just to make sure.

see this kinda explains to me why there wasnt a night lnch and he only got frozen.  ofcourse the mafia couldn't have known there wasn't goign to be a night lynch so maybe they were intending to freeze pete and lynch an innocent.  leaving me, another innocent to be lynched.  *head hurts fromt thinking too much*

well you blocking Ellianora allows us to know one thing for sure, shes not the demon that freezes people.  so here is the list now

Players left with unknown alliances

Mottlee

Naeann

Charis

Ellianora (possible demon/ not the demon that freezes)

players that have revealed

Dragonsworn- finder

Jaydena- protector

Red-innocent w/ no power

Minuet-protect one chamred one

Alanna-roleblocker

if Ellianora is a demon, your role block also tells us there are atleast 2 left

I suspect there are 4 demons, although there could also be 3 or 5. Hopefully not 5, because that would mean if we lynch an innocent we're screwed. But the only game I've ever been in with 5 mafia had more players than this.

Didn't Charis vote for you, Red?

yep, she did.  thanks for catching that Alanna  and i'm gonna change my vote becuase your suspicions are better justified than mine on Charis.

so

[glow=green,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Ellianora[/glow]

vote count

Red(4) - Min, Ellianora, Naeann, charis

Ellianora(2) - Alanna, Red

no vote(3) - dragon, jade, mottlee

See, I knew that was a possibility, and that's why I initially didn't say anything. I thought maybe the mafia just didn't get their PM in or something, especially since it was a weekend. I do feel now that at least you or Red must be lying, because I doubt there would be four roleless innocents in this game, when Lily seemed to have a lot of roles.

*shrugs* I'm sticking with this for now. It's a gamble, either way. If you really are innocent, I apologize.

Well if I die, then you'll know that Red is lying.

as i'm the one about to be lynched, it will be proven that i am telling the truth and you will be suspected for calling me a liar.  this makes me suspect you even more.

seeing as there are 14 players why not have 4 innocent unrolled people.

i personally think there are 3 mafia, maybe 5 people with powers and the last are unrolled innocents.

either way, if one of us gets lynched (especially me since i know that i'm innocent and unrolled) your list will be narrowed down.

i'm still wondering if lily would have included 2 protectors in this game.

Red if you're innocent, then all suspicion will be cast on the person who advocated for your vote the most in the first place. I actually dont know if you're mafia. You just sound scummy, and at this point, that's enough to pin anything on you. If you're truly innocent, then we, the Town, would really have to smack ourselves.  :-X

nah dont smack yer selves.  i sounded scummy, i dug my own grave, ya'll were just doing what you thought was right.  if anything, i'm to blame for my own scumminess lol  it was a fun first mafia game thoug :)  i look forward to playing with ay'll in future games  XD

I am tired from work so I might be wrong, but I started the lynch on Red. I see this back and forth stuff and it makes me wonder which one of you is mafia.

Charis are you getting the same idea? That their bantering means one of them is scum I mean?

Archived