DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

*facepalm*

You guys are really out of your minds. Alanna, I told you not to waste your role-block on me! I dont even have ANY night actions whatsoever!!!  ::) That means, I'm even more shocked nothing happened last nite since Alanna wasted a perfectly good role-block on someone who cant even do anything at nite.

The mafia are snickering at you two. Just you wait and see.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF she is it means nothing.  I'm not the only non charmed one left.  It could be any of us.  You of all people should know that just because you look suspicious doesnt mean you are guilty.  You yourself have looked EXTREMELY suspicious all game.  By all means... kill off all us roleless innocents.. even one's you've checked and confirmed the character they said they were.

IF she is it means nothing.  I'm not the only non charmed one left.  It could be any of us.  You of all people should know that just because you look suspicious doesnt mean you are guilty.  You yourself have looked EXTREMELY suspicious all game.  By all means... kill off all us roleless innocents.. even one's you've checked and confirmed the character they said they were.

I couldnt have put it better myself. Pete - you've been acting suspicious, but all you're doing is pointing fingers at others. And the only reason why you are trusted is b/c you're Charmed One. Otherwise you look awefully scummy to me. *glares* Clearly, the Charmed Ones dont protect innocents at all!

Alanna, I dont know who else out there is an innocent besides the two of us. (I still think Nae is scum, but at least she sounds completely reasonable.) When I turn up innocent, dont beat yourself up over it. *hugs*

Guest dragonsworn1991

Nae, how do you know cole is in the game?

Are you the symp and covering for Charis, or is it vise-versa. Is there even a symp in this game.

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Nae[/glow] There was no roles in this game that have been confirmed. And Cole would be a perfect godfather because Phoebe is in love with him and she wouldn't see the real him.

Are you kidding me? Nae, I really didn't suspect you much before at all, but now I'm wondering.

At the same time, I hear what you're saying, Pete, about Phoebe not seeing the real him, but why would he Cole show up as Elise? I'm assuming you did find that Nae is specifically Elise, since you specifically found Min and Wolfie to be the Barbas and the seer.

Seriously, these last few posts are blowing my mind. I can't think anymore, my head is going to explode. You three all suspect each other, it's nuts. Well, I'm sticking with my vote for now, because even if Nae... or even pete... could be mafia, I really think Charis is, too.

Where is Ellianora, btw? She's been conspicuously absent.

Min said it before she died... I'm going off that. But ty Charis. :-* I take my vote OFF of you and suddenly you think I'M the bad guy. I've never had someone vote for me because I agree with them before.

Whatever, vote off Elise.  I'm just tired of Pete throwing his weight around in this game so aggressively and not even believing his own findings.

You could look at Charis, who was blocked... or Motlee or Ellie for not even BEING here.  All of us have names in the game.. except one.  "the nymph"? *shrugs* 

I'm not on at weekends except for flying visits if I have time. And if I recall I did come by here and reveal who I was so I have not been conspicously absent. Mottlee is on LOA for 3 days, Lily posted it for her in the thread a few days ago.

Now I'm going to read the last couple of pages to catch up before I cast any votes.

But ty Charis. :-* I take my vote OFF of you and suddenly you think I'M the bad guy. I've never had someone vote for me because I agree with them before.

That's not how it happened. We agreed in one post (actually I agreed with you about Pete), and then I voted you in another post. Two separate things. And I didnt vote for you b/c we agreed. That would be bonkers. I voted for you b/c I know I'm innocent! With Motlee being absentee and unable to defend himself, that leaves you and Elli. You're higher on my suspect list than Elli, so I voted you. Esp after you mentioned about Cole, which Min alone (who ended up being mafia, btw) constantly referred to. That shot you up percentages on my radar.

Min, I dont think you're supposed to be posting anymore.  ::)

But, if by your post you mean that the votes for both me and Nae are off, then you're pointing fingers at Elli and Motlee. Should I change my vote then?

[glow=green]Unvote Nae[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Vote Elli[/glow]

BTW - I'm extremely sick right now. I dont think it's the flu b/c I had my flu shot, but it's something damned close.  :-X I have finals and work and preaching on Sunday, plus getting ready for the holidays, so I may not post again for another day or two. Please dont mod-kill me!! I'm here, but need to rest. Thanks for understanding.

Guest dragonsworn1991

All I can say is Nae, is going along with the word of a scum, she made a slip whenever cole wasn't guaranteed to be in the game. She was calling for a viewing, which I know this is metagaming, but I have watched a teammate do the same thing when we were scum. That is just it.

This sucks. I have no idea who to vote for anymore. Is this the vote count?

Charis (2) - Alanna, Ellianora

Ellianora (1) - Charis

Naeann (1) - DS

I think that's right.

A lot of Charis' posts just smack of scum to me, though to be honest, I think this is the only game I've played with her, or maybe I've played once with her, I don't know. Ellianora I'm still suspicious of because of my block on her on Night 3, when there was no kill. I also think that, of the three who have claimed roleless innocents, hers, the nymph, seems the most off to me. Nae, though, almost seems to be trying to cause discord, ever since this day phase started, which makes me suspicious.

And to be perfectly honest, I also feel there is a small chance that Phoebe (DS) could be evil because of some connection to Cole. I've thought this for a while, but at the same time, but had decided to just trust him anyway. Now I'm starting to wonder again.

Oh, and mottlee... I don't even know.

I will say this, at the risk of sounding high-handed, but for all of us who are innocent, we have to be on the same page about this. We can't afford to lynch another innocent. So let's try to come together about this.

I honestly dont know what I've said all along that could be so scummy! Really I am clueless. Go back and check all my posts and you tell me what exactly is so scummy about them.  ??? I think you've only been saying it's scummy, Alanna, b/c Pete's been saying so. And for the life of me I cant think why I'm on his radar, unless of course, this is his plot. He is, after all, the only Charmed One left. And there could've been a twist to this game where he wins alone if the others die and he gets all the scum. Who knows? I dont trust him, but since he's a Charmed One I wont vote for him. However, being that I'm completely innocent, if you do lynch me, you will be in the hands of the scum. I can guarantee you that. I still cannot believe you wasted a perfectly good role-block on me.  :-X

I haven't been saying you're scummy just because he is, so that won't work on me, Charis. I'm not blindly listening to Pete. This isn't the first time I've blocked you. I blocked you back on Night 2 (clearly, if you are mafia, someone else sent in the nk that night), and you've been on my suspect list since then.

Archived