DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh. Thanks. So it's completely my fault the mafia are winning. Now I feel great.

For the record, even if I do block mafia, it doesn't mean it will do any good. I blocked Wolfie the first night, but she obviously didn't send in the nk that night.

Sorry, I didnt mean to throw the whole game on your shoulders, Alanna. But, I just cant help but bury my face in my hands when I think that you role-blocked me twice. You guys can obviously come to your own conclusions, but I am telling you I am innocent. Since I have no Night Actions, I've been depending on you and Pete to get us an edge on the mafia. I am simply saying that since you both keep claiming me to be scum, it's no wonder the mafia are cackling at us ... even from the grave... *eyes Min*

That said, I'm too sick to argue anymore. Vote as you will. And when I speak from the grave my first words will be I TOLD YOU SO.  :P

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Charis (2) – Alanna, Ellie

Naeann (1) – Dragon

Ellie (1) - Charis

Not voting: Naeann, Mottlee

Day will end Tuesday 10:00 PM MST. That's a little over an hour from now.

Anybody want to add anything? Subtract anything? Anything? You've got about an hour.

Guest dragonsworn1991

You don't need my vote for a lynch, the person with the most votes is gone anyway, I caught Nae's slip but just in case [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] and I [glow=red,2,300]vote charis[/glow]. Now there is no way for anyone to tie. Might as well get some info, and maybe if she is innocent, then Alanna can roleblock the real scum tonight.

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Charis (3) – Alanna, Ellie, Dragon

Ellie (1) - Charis

Not voting: Naeann, Mottlee

Of the remaining six people, half of them believe that Charis is a demon is disguise.  As they advance on her, she backs up, shaking her head and protesting her innocence.  Suddenly, she trips over a rug and falls backward, striking her head on the fireplace.  She moves no more. Under her head a puddle of blood begins to form. Red blood. Human blood. You now know you were horribly wrong again.

Charis, Miles, Innocent,  is dead

It is now Night Six. Please send in your night actions. Please PM me with “no action” if that is your choice, and I will end night once they are all in. This has been a long game, and Min is waiting to start hers.

That sucks. Especially after all that about me wasting roleblocks, I was really hoping she was only saying that because she was mafia and trying to make me feel bad.

Well, I already sent in my night action. I can't think anymore. My head hurts, I think I'm getting a migraine :(

hey guys sorry i've been away my mother acidently took my laptop with her at the airport and i just got it back.

ok well i'm gonna reveal you can lynch me if you want but it will be a waste of a lynch

i am the angle of death. i am a solo winner so i'm not aligned with either the innocent or the mafia (which is why i've been sticking with the majority vote) my job was to find out who miles was. i have not powers or special abilities. if any one has any more questions i will be more then happy to answer them.

Guest dragonsworn1991

*clears throat*

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!

:P

*goes to sit with all the dead INNOCENTS*

I second that.

Alanna it is crunch time, if you don't get the roleblock correct, well lets just say it is going to get a lot harder.

So the scum is either Nae, or Elianora. I think Nae.

Will everybody stop putting this all on me?! It's making me hate this game. It's not on me to win this game, I don't know why everyone is acting like my role is so powerful. It's really not, because even if I roleblock someone and nothing happens, we don't know why nothing happens. Geez.

Possibly this has something to do with the show that I'm not aware of, but why did you have to find Miles, mottlee? I believe you, it just seems like kind of a random person to me.

i was supposed to get you guys to lynch him. i've know who miles was for a couple of days now but didn't want you guys to kill an innocent so i hadn't done anything andd then i had no computer and you guys had kill him by the time got back online which sucked for the innocent but any ways if you guys need an extra vote just tell me who

Ohhh I think I get this now. Because in the show, Miles was like, fated to die, right? And they kept trying to save him, until Piper found out he had to die, and then she like, went back in time to stop it? I think? Okay, that makes sense now. Interesting role. Well, I'm inclined to believe you.

• Club Leader

Morning arrives again, as it always does. You look around and see that everyone who was here last night is still here.  You start to wonder if you are lynching people for no reason, but the doors and windows are still locked, so no, it’s not over yet. Somewhere in your midst, there is still a demon.  Who is it? What do they want? Who will die next?

It is now Day until Friday 10:00 PM MST

I don't know Pete... I mean, technically Nae checked out too, didn't she? Didn't you get innocent on her as well? I just don't get why you're so sold on her. I mean, I haven't ruled her out or anything, I just don't get it.

Anyhow, I blocked Ellianora. Which doesn't necessrily mean anything, as we saw yesterday, but. I do think it's weird that the mafia would go for no nightkill two days in a row.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I just am, I know she is mafia, I just know it. We went with charis yesterday,

She slipped up whenever she said about Cole, sure that may have been a hunch but she used certainty in the post. It was a small slip but a scum slip none the less.

What was Phoebe's and Cole's relationship in season five?  Maybe they are somehow tied together.

Are you talking about this? This is not a certainty. And, btw, is basically is a certainty that Cole is in this game. I don't know how much you know about Cole, Pete, but he's a pretty major character, for the seasons he's in. Almost as big as Leo, I'd say. I was pretty sure coming into this game Cole would be a role. Just wasn't sure if he'd be town-aligned or mafia-aligned. Not to mention, before she died, Min implied that there are 2 remaining mafia called the Crone, and Cole. She totally might've been lying, because she was mafia, but. It's just no such a stretch to assume Cole is in this game. It doesn't sell me on Nae being scum. Besides, you yourself went on to postulate that Cole is in the game and is Godfather.

And forgive me if you 'just knowing' doesn't sell me either. I would've said the same thing about Charis, and look how wrong I was. I was certain she was mafia. *shrug* Maybe you instincts are better than mine, I don't know.

What's more, Nae unvoted on Charis and ultimately didn't vote on her. Which isn't solid proof, as she ended up not needing to vote on her, but voting her certainly would not have made her look suspicious. Everyone was pretty convincd about Charis; if she was scum, she easily could have gone along with that. But she didn't.

I'm more suspicious of Charis. I roleblocked her before anyone knew about my ability, and there was no nightkill. Could've been a result of Jade's healing, yes. But again, no nightkill last night. I suppose the mafia might have, once again, sent in no nightkill, but that seems risky to me. I guess maybe they could've decided that we're doing a good enough job on our own killing innocents right now. But if they had killed someone last night, they'd be pretty close to winning. If there's two of them left, they would be winning (I'm kind of starting to think there may only be 1 left though...?)

So I'm voting [glow=red,2,300]Ellianora[/glow].

Archived