DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

Will you stop blocking me Alanna? There's nothing to block. I think we're getting close to endgame here and as you said yourself, it doesn't really reveal anything when you block and nothing happens. But of course if you're determined to have me lynched Alanna, it won't be me who'll regret it.

I have to go with Pete's reasoning for now and vote [glow=red,2,300]nae[/glow]

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

Actually Alanna, after nea said cole was in the game I said he wuld be the perfect godfather.

AlsoI was referring to a different quote

What was Phoebe's and Cole's relationship in season five?  Maybe they are somehow tied together.

That is really scummy to, nae is trying to sow doubt and confusion about a confirmed character. [sarcasm]That is such a town thing to do[/sarcasm]

A confirmed character?  Like, being viewed as innocent by the finder kind of confirmed innocent? ::)  I think you are after me so badly because I'm right and you ARE somehow linked to whoever Cole is and maybe you did start as innocent but he linked up with you.  I know it's what I would have done with Phoebe and Cole.  In season five Cole trades Paige for Phoebe to some kind of demon or something wanting to use her body for his dead woman so she could come back.  Phoebe was pretty blind to alot of what Cole was doing for much of the time they were together... even arguing with her sisters about him.

You are satisfied with your viewings on everyone but me and you think we should just roll over and accept that even though you viewed me as an innocent that somehow I'm not although EVERYONE ELSE you viewed is OBVIOUSLY confirmed.  You are full of Sh** [glow=red,2,300]Pete[/glow].  Who is Cole and who are you trying to protect with confusion on confirmed innocent by viewing yet somehow that viewing is fake???

Actually Alanna, after nea said cole was in the game I said he wuld be the perfect godfather.

What was Phoebe's and Cole's relationship in season five?  Maybe they are somehow tied together.

That is really scummy to, nae is trying to sow doubt and confusion about a confirmed character. [sarcasm]That is such a town thing to do[/sarcasm]

Um... is that not the exact quote I just quoted? It's not a different one.

Also... basically what Nae said. Maybe I'm totally wrong, Ellianora. But I'm not going to regret it because I kind of don't care anymore. I made my choice, have yet to hear anything to change my mind.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Yes that was the quote you quoted, and it wasn't the exact one I was referring to, I was just saying that pinged my radar also.

Also... basically what Nae said. Maybe I'm totally wrong, Ellianora. But I'm not going to regret it because I kind of don't care anymore. I made my choice, have yet to hear anything to change my mind.

Then lets try for Pete.. he has been confusing and messing up his story the entire game.  When someone can't keep their story straight it likely means they aren't telling the truth.

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Naeann (2) – Dragon, Ellianora

Ellie (1) - Alanna

Dragon (1) - Naeann

Not voting: Mottlee

Day will end Friday 10:00 PM MST.

Now things are normal again. Is it just me, or is it just plain ABNORMAL for Pete not to have ANY votes?

Love ya, Pete!  :-*

Guest dragonsworn1991

I have kept straight I am the healer. Let's see you keep straight your character name, and role description when you are browsing from a cellular phone. Nae you are stretching here trying to lynch the finder. Besides if my character and cole won together than the game would already be over. Good game my scummy defendee

Then lets try for Pete.. he has been confusing and messing up his story the entire game.  When someone can't keep their story straight it likely means they aren't telling the truth.

How so?  There are 5 players left.  Motlee, Alanna, Me, You, and Ellie.

Thank you for proving my point though...

I have kept straight I am the healer.

I was under the impression you were the finder?  Either way.. alignments change in games.  I was lynched after being viewed by the finder who then claimed I was viewed as mafia... The mafia then won the game because they had recruited the finder like day two.  You revealed pretty early that you were the finder and that you were Phoebe.  If all Cole had to do was find you then you made it easy.  The fact you cant keep your role, character name, or facts straight plus the fact that you VIEWED ME AS INNOCENT yet still want my blood says enough for me.

Guest dragonsworn1991

So I viewed wolfie and got her lynched, and I viewed min and got her lynched, I am running an elaborate gambit Nae, where I get everyone in my team lynched so you have to believe me, and I am doing this because you will all follow me blindly without thinking. Please give me more credit than that.

Then give me some credit.  Why am I out of everyone you've viewed and everyone Alanna has blocked resulting in no NK somehow lying about a role/name you friggin confirmed?!?  Motlee came right out and told us they were a bad guy and everyone's just like oh, that's ok... let's kill the confirmed innocent instead.  THATS why I think something is horribly off with you.

Eh I'm iffy about lynching Pete... I do think he maybe, maybe might be scum, but. I don't know.

Mottlee isn't a bad guy, right? She just isn't aligned with innocents or mafia... and she seems willing to help the innocents. Assuming she's telling the truth. I think maybe that's what Pete meant when he said if it were his character and Cole winning together, they'd already have won?

I don't know. I'm kind of lost right now.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I had a big elaborate post written and DM ate it.

Nae, I think you are scum. Motlee is basically innocent now since she has already won, and she can ti the game based on her preference. If you are not scum I will be willing to vote and lych myself tomorrow, and Alanna can roleblock me tonight, if the game gets that far,incase I have a nightkill I have been holding back. I confirmed Charis but we lynched her, so you aren't the only one.

Then give me some credit.  Why am I out of everyone you've viewed and everyone Alanna has blocked resulting in no NK somehow lying about a role/name you friggin confirmed?!?

I did when I voted for Charis.  ;)

You and me both Alanna but it's not the first time that a finder or healer has been converted to the dark side.  All I know is I am who I said I am and I'm tired of finders viewing me and then saying I lied when the proof is right in their face that I was telling the truth.  It's frustrating. :-\

Guest dragonsworn1991

*facepalm* I was going to but we lynched her so I viewed charis instead, and I forgot to change the name on my spreadsheet. I plan what I do ahead of time, so I had planned to view charis but we lynched her, so ellianora got bumped up my list and I forgot to cross her out. Sorry for the mistake, normally I try to keep those to a minimum.

But for a correction, I never confirmed charis.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Well if you happen to get supporters and I am lynched I hope alanna roleblocks you tonight and then they can lynch you tomorrow and the innocents still can win this. Rite now, I don't care anymore, you know I am innocent because I have practically ran a lynching party on the scum team, if anyone buys your scum logic then I tip my hat to you for being an amazing manipulator and very cunning, but I am confident that they won't fall for you building a case against the finder.

1. Your stories havent matched up from day one

a. you dont know WHO you are

b. you dont know what role you have

c. you forgot who you even did a night action on

2. You viewed me and I showed up as exactly who I said I was yet somehow I'm not who Lily told you I was.  Are you a wonky finder?  I don't get this.

3.  Your logic for me being mafia is that I agreed with a mafia that Cole is in this game.  Dunno if you caught my post about it, checked the wiki of season five, or actually watched any of charmed but COLE IS A BIG FRIGGIN PART OF SEASON FIVE.  Logic suggests that he would be in this game.  Hell, the friggin nymph is in this game and she was in like one episode.  Same with Miles.  That is if we can even believe you on Ellie.  IF you are in cohoots with Cole then you'd likely try to pave the way for his innocence right?  Why would you destroy Min and Wolfie?  Hello? I'm not saying you are mafia.. I'm saying you and Cole found each other and became linked.  He was no longer mafia and neither were you... You are now a team that wins with each other.  Of course you'd take out the mafia... Cole would no longer be associated with them.

4. The fact that you just blindly take Motlee at her word no ifs, ands, or buts when she FLAT OUT SAYS SHES NOT INNOCENT but is helping the innocents win.

I dunno which of the two is working with you on this but I believe it's one of them and not Alanna.  She is actually looking at all the evidence and trying to make the right logical choice here instead of just blindly following.

Archived