DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm... going to... [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]. And change my vote to [glow=red,2,300]Dragon[/glow].

I really feel like I don't know anymore. I really hope you, Nae and Pete, aren't both innocent, and we're letting Ellianora slip by quietly in all the craziness.

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Naeann (2) – Dragon, Ellianora

Dragon (2) - Naeann, Alanna

Not voting: Mottlee

Day will end Friday 10:00 PM MST. That's about seven hours from now.

Tiebraker, Mottlee? Otherwise random.org gets to choose.

• Club Leader

Sorry, guys. I totally got lost in.... well, never mind that. I'm really late. I apologize.

Vote Count:

Naeann (2) – Dragon, Ellianora

Dragon (2) - Naeann, Alanna

Random.org has to make the decision.

At the end of the day, you are undecided who might be the demon. There was a lot of bitter arguing  between Phoebe and her boss, Elise most of the day. Finally, Phoebe can’t take it anymore and she hits Elise, shoving her backward. Somehow, the curtain rod falls down and skewers Elise, right through the chest. She no longer moves.  You put a sheet over her body and leave the room.

Naeann, Elise, innocent, is dead.

It is night until Sunday afternoon MST (When I get a chance) Please send in night actions right away.

• Club Leader

How about now, Cairos?  ;D Nae asked me to do this with her death, and since she played so well and fought so hard, I thought she deserved it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You awake to hear banging coming from somewhere upstairs. You look around and realize two things: You are all still alive, and the doors and windows are unlocked. Is the demon threat over? If so, who was the last demon and what happened to them? You cautiously go up the stairs, following the banging noise, all the way to Paige’s bedroom closet.  You open the closet to find Elise, trussed up and gagged, but very much alive. You quickly untie her. “Then who did we kill last night?” you wonder. Racing down the stairs, you pull the sheet off the body, to discover the body of Cole under it.

Game over! Congratulations, Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee!

Thanks to all of you for making my first modding experience such a wonderful one! Look for another one during the Green Ajah's Disney Week, coming in early 2010. I hope you'll all play again.

I edited the OP with everyone's character and role, if there's something you don't know that you want to.

• Club Leader

Now for the notes I promised Red:

Night one was loads of fun, with everyone's night actions tweaking everyone else's.....lol

Day one

Jaydena (1) – Lavinya

Lavinya (8) – Ellianora, Alanna, Minuet, Cairos, Dragon, Charis, Boopsy, Mottlee

Minuet (1) – Red

Cairos (2) – Jade, Lavinya

The group, as a whole has chosen Darryl as the most likely demon-in-disguise. The Sisters really didn’t want to hurt him, but the group had spoken. It was decided that Piper’s power of blowing things up would be the most quick and painless way to get the job done.  Taking a deep breath and steeling herself, Piper took on the unpleasant task.….

Darryl Morris, innocent, is dead

Night one:

Piper switches Jade and Boopsy – no PM

Phoebe views Boopsy – Victor Bennett – gets Jade – Paige/healer  - PM sent

Paige orbs herself –no PM

Leo blocks Wolfie – Seer – no PM

Cole/Mafia nks  Rey – Jason Dean –no PM

Barbas freezes Jade – Paige – actually freezes Boopsy – PM sent

The Seer views Dragon – Phoebe- (accurate result) – blocked – PM sent

The Angel of Death does not find Miles – PM sent

Morning comes, as it always does. You look around the house, wondering if the demons caused any trouble during the night. At last, you find a scorch mark on the floor in the solarium. You quickly take a roll call, and realize that Rey and Boopsy are missing. You find Boopsy, sitting on the sofa, unresponsive to sound, sight, or touch, and with a look of terror on his face, but alive. Leo is summoned, but cannot seem to heal him.

Reyoru, Jason Dean, innocent, is dead

Day Two:

Boopsy (10) – Dragon, Minuet, Cairos, Jade,  Ellianora, Wolfie, Mottlee

Dragon (1) – Red

Everyone wondered why Piper and Phoebe’s father, Victor Bennett, was frozen. There was much speculation, but most of the group believed that it was to save the rest of them, because he was a demon in disguise. One person strongly disagreed, and some others didn’t feel right at all about killing someone who couldn’t speak in their own defense. But the will of the majority ruled, particularly the will of the Charmed Ones. (Killing their own father, on the chance that he was a demon. Tsk, tsk.) Because it was their father, the sisters chose to cast a sleep spell on him before doing the deed. As the sleep spell took effect, the look of terror eased from his face, and left him with an expression of peace. Even thought they felt it had to be done, neither Piper nor Phoebe could bring themselves to do the deed. So Paige had to do it. She orbed a butcher knife from the kitchen into his chest, killing him instantly.

Boopsy, Victor Bennett, innocent, is dead

And the mod wipes a tear from her eye….

• Club Leader

Night two:

Piper switches Charis and Nae – will not impact the Angel of Death – no PM

Phoebe views Wolfie -  PM sent

Paige orbs  Dragon – no PM

Leo blocks  Charis – no PM

Cole/Mafia nks  Cairos – no PM

Barbas freezes Wolfie – The Seer –PM sent

The Seer views Dragon – Phoebe-  failed – she sees Miranda the nymph, innocent – PM sent

The Angel of Death  finds Miles – PM sent

It is morning again. Again, you find a scorch mark, in fact several scorch marks, but this time there are clear signs of a struggle.  There are pieces of broken furniture and broken glass everywhere. Clearly, this victim did not go down easy.  You hope that maybe, just maybe, they didn’t go down at all, but survived instead. You aren’t sure how this all happened without any of you knowing about it. You look around, wondering who was the victim this time, afraid to know. Everyone but Wolfie and Cairos are standing around surveying the damage. You eventually find Wolfie in the restroom, frozen, with a look of utter terror on her face, and you move her to the sofa.  Finally, in the basement, you find Cairos with his throat slit – dead.

Cairos, Piper Halliwell, Charmed One,  is dead

It is daytime again. Get lynching! You have until Saturday at 10:00PM MST to cast your votes.

Day Three:

Wolfie (7) – Dragon,  Jade, Ellie, Alanna, Naeann, Minuet, Mottlee

Almost everyone agreed that Wolfie was probably a demon in disguise. The two remaining sisters mixed up a vanquishing potion, and Phoebe threw it at Wolfie, but the only result was a bit of smoke. “This must be an upper level demon,” Paige concluded. Phoebe wrote a spell, and the two sisters chanted it, but nothing happened, without the power of three. Finally, Paige had to orb the fireplace poker through Wolfie’s forehead, and that was when the glamour finally cleared, and Wolfie’ true nature was revealed.

Wolfie, The Seer, demon,  is dead

Night Three:

Phoebe views Min – PM sent

Paige orbs  herself – no PM

Leo blocks  Ellianora – no PM

Cole/Mafia nks  Jade- blocked – no PM

Barbas freezes  Phoebe – PM sent

Morning arrives again. This morning, you notice everyone is still alive, but, as usual, one of your members isn’t talking. Phoebe is frozen, totally unresponsive, and with a look of utter terror on her face. A tiny amount of her hair has gone white.

Day Four:

Red (4) – Minuet, Naeann, Ellie, Charis

Ellie (2) – Alanna, Red

Wednesday 10:00 PM

By the day’s end, it was pretty clear that most people were suspecting Red of being a demon in disguise.  With Phoebe frozen, Paige didn’t want to leave her sister’s side, so it fell to the non-magical people to execute Red. They did it simply. One held her head back, while another slit her throat. It was all over quickly.

Red, Lydia Nicolae, innocent, is dead

Night Four:

Phoebe views nobody – no PM

Paige orbs  Phoebe – no PM

Leo blocks  Minuet – no PM

Cole/Mafia nks  Jade – no PM

Barbas freezes  Alanna – no PM

The night seemed to go by so fast! Morning came, and you look around, wondering if everyone survived.  Who is frozen today, you wonder? You count heads and realize that the only one missing is Jade. Did she survive? Is she just in another part of the house? You finally find a scorch mark, all that is left of Paige.

Jade, Paige Halliwell, Charmed One,  is dead

Day Five:

Minuet (6) -  Naeann, Mottlee, Alanna, Dragon,  Charis,  Minuet

The day seemed to fly by. You have to wonder, is time speeding up? Could that be the work of a demon? :O Nearly everyone agreed that Minuet was indeed Barbas, the demon of fear.  Having spent the whole past day frozen in fear and unable to speak, Phoebe had a personal reason to want to kill this particular one. “Let me have him,” she smiled sweetly. Everyone else backed off, and gave her room. To start off, she sucker punched him in the nose “That’s for freezing me.”Everyone gasped as the glamour surrounding the demon slipped “And, this is for my sisters,” as she dropped kicked him.  Minuet flew backwards, as the glamour fell away, revealing Barbas’ true face and form.  At this point, the rest of the lynch mob could not hold back. Everyone grabbed a knife and advanced on Barbas. The crowd surrounded him, and soon all that was left of him was a flame or two, which soon winked out.

Minuet, Barbas, demon,  is dead

Night Five:

Phoebe views Naeann – PM sent

Leo blocks  Charis – no PM

Cole/Mafia nks  nobody – no PM

Morning arrives. You look around you, wondering what took place during the night past.  You notice that everyone is alive and able to move and speak. Nothing bad happened to anyone during the night, as far as you can tell.  You wonder if you discovered all the demons, and the threat is over. Something tells you this is not the case……

It is now Day Six. Day will end Tuesday, 10:00 PM MST, unless I tell you otherwise.  Happy demon hunting!

• Club Leader

Day Six:

Charis (3) – Alanna, Ellie, Dragon

Ellie (1) – Charis

Of the remaining six people, half of them believe that Charis is a demon is disguise.  As they advance on her, she backs up, shaking her head and protesting her innocence.  Suddenly, she trips over a rug and falls backward, striking her head on the fireplace.  She moves no more. Under her head a puddle of blood begins to form. Red blood. Human blood. You now know you were horribly wrong again.

Charis, Miles, Innocent,  is dead

It is now Night Six. Please send in your night actions. Please PM me with “no action” if that is your choice, and I will end night once they are all in. This has been a long game, and Min is waiting to start hers.

Night Six:

Phoebe views Ellianora – PM sent

Leo blocks Ellianora – no PM

Cole/Mafia nks  nobody – no PM

Morning arrives again, as it always does. You look around and see that everyone who was here last night is still here.  You start to wonder if you are lynching people for no reason, but the doors and windows are still locked, so no, it’s not over yet. Somewhere in your midst, there is still a demon.  Who is it? What do they want? Who will die next?

It is now Day until Friday 10:00 PM MST

Day Seven:

Nae (2) – Dragon, Ellianora,

Dragon (2) – Naeann, Alanna

Random.org has to make the decision.

At the end of the day, you are undecided who might be the demon. There was a lot of bitter arguing  between Phoebe and her boss, Elise most of the day. Finally, Phoebe can’t take it anymore and she hits Elise, shoving her backward. Somehow, the curtain rod falls down and skewers Elise, right through the chest. She no longer moves.  You put a sheet over her body and leave the room.

Naeann, Elise, innocent, is dead.

It is night until Sunday afternoon MST (When I get a chance) Please send in night actions right away.

Endgame

You awake to hear banging coming from somewhere upstairs. You look around and realize two things: You are all still alive, and the doors and windows are unlocked. Is the demon threat over? If so, who was the last demon and what happened to them? You cautiously go up the stairs, following the banging noise, all the way to Paige’s bedroom closet.  You open the closet to find Elise, trussed up and gagged, but very much alive. You quickly untie her. “Then who did we kill last night?” you wonder. Racing down the stairs, you pull the sheet off the body, to discover Cole under it.

Game over! Congratulations, Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee!

Archived