DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

Well, I dont think I'd call it 'playing off each other' since it wasnt premeditated. I'd say Min was 'playing me' if you catch my meaning. Clearly, she wanted me to look sympathetic to her.

I dont understand how lynching an innocent tomorrow is helpful to us at all. The mafia still have the upper hand here.

And my character name is MILES. Dont ask me who he is. I've no clue. Lily didnt even give me a last name. Just the first. But, he is a role-less innocent Townie. 

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Morning arrives. You look around you, wondering what took place during the night past.  You notice that everyone is alive and able to move and speak. Nothing bad happened to anyone during the night, as far as you can tell.  You wonder if you discovered all the demons, and the threat is over. Something tells you this is not the case……

It is now Day Six. Day will end Tuesday, 10:00 PM MST, unless I tell you otherwise.  Happy demon hunting!

I'm in shock nothing happened last nite!  ??? Either everyone went for Pete and all their actions got cancelled out, or... something rendered the demons powerless? It's all very confusing.

The candidates for lynching are:

Naeann

Ellianora

Motlee

Any ideas who to target first?

Guest dragonsworn1991

Alanna who did you roleblock?

And

I'm in shock nothing happened last nite!  ??? Either everyone went for Pete and all their actions got cancelled out, or... something rendered the demons powerless? It's all very confusing.

Charis that reeks of scummyness. If everyone went for me I would be dead and roleblocked. Sounds like you may have true to attack me last night. And your surprise is suspect to. Either you, nae, ellianora, or motlee is scum. So we have a 25% chance of lynching a baddie.

The candidates for lynching are:

Naeann

Ellianora

Motlee

Any ideas who to target first?

this post is going to look crazy. I am full of fail when working with my mobiles Internet

Well, I wanted to hear you viewed first LOL. But I guess it doesn't really matter.

I roleblocked Charis.

Charis, why did you put Nae as possible Godfather? Does that have something to do with her character, or just Pete's suspicions? Because anyone could be Godfather at this point. Anyone could be a possible demon, too. I think the point of the chart was to stick to who has revealed what.

So she is Elise? I doubt she's Godfather, then. I'm not sure why Phoebe's boss would be Godfather LOL. Unless she went evil or something.

Well, it's possible there was no night kill, but I'm pretty confident [glow=red,2,300]Charis[/glow] is mafia, at this point. If she's not, she's been acting a bit odd. No night kill shouldn't come as a shock, really, because either I roleblocked the night kill or none was sent in.

Guest dragonsworn1991

If none was sent in it was a bad play for the scum, because then your roleblocking field is narrowed down and you will most likely get scum tomorrow, and if not then you and I will still retain a majority

Archived