DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there is a lot going on that we don't understand.

Okay, we knew that Pete is Phoebe and had confirmed a demon. Charis and Red did not vote for her. That makes me rather suspicious of both of you. I can understand not voting for someone who can't defend themselves, but we had a confirmed demon. What were you afraid to vote for your teammate? I will admit I got my vote in late, but I wasn't on until then.

To me she wasnt a 'confirmed' demon b/c I suspected Pete wasnt being totally truthful. Since he turned out to be right, I was wrong. Red was wrong. I think there's still too much that confuses me about this game. However, I have my suspicions and will definitely vote this time!

*eyes charis*

same here, but because she got to it first now i look scummy and as if i'm parroting her words.

i stated why i wasn't voting for wolfie a few pages back when the votes were still being tallied.  that i was unsure about pete being who he was, and that i didn't find anythign scummy about Wolfie.  which is why i un-voted pete and choose to do a no vote.

i didn't trust petes find and thought it was a mafia tactic to get another innocent lynched.  that and i was still wary about voting for a frozen person because of boopsy.

*goes back to look through pages to quote myself*

while i was still suspecting pete, i explained all of this.

the reason why i casted a vote for pete was because i thought he was calling me the Seer, which obviously i'm not lol

so given the proof above and the fact that i'm not the seer my vote is for

[glow=red,2,300]dragon[/glow]

sorry if your innocent and were tellign the truth dragon, but i'm going with my gut on this

once pete cleared up that he wasn't calling me Seer, then i retracted my vote; and explained why i wasn't voting for wolfie

oh okay dragon, i thought you were calling me the seer.  i take that back then and appologize for that

i still don't trust you yet, but for now i will [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow].  yet i haven't seen anything in wolfies post to make me suspect her other than dragon claiming she is a deamon and her being frozen.

innocent people can be frozen too, especially since boopsy was frozen and was innocent. 

and again, before final votes were in, i explained why i remained a no vote

i still don't feel right about voting for someone who can't defend themselves, especailly when i suspect pete and he's the only one with proof of wolfie being mafia.  i'm gonna remain a no vote

Still the fact remains that although I was against voting for Boopsy while he was frozen... the UNCONTESTED FINDER named Wolfy mafia.  That changes the protocol for not voting someone who cannot defend themselves.  You'd either come up with a lynched innocent.. meaning Pete would have pinned a target on his head.. or a dead mafia in which case that solidifies Pete's role reveal.

Now I will say that you still can't ever 100000 percent trust even an uncontested finder... I know because I was screwed by one that had been turned... but you can only do so much Wifoming.

You are both acting confused and posting theories that seem distracting and baffling to me.  I've not played much with either of you and I know you are both fairly new so I'm trying to take that into account.

if i was finder, especailly after a charmed one was snuffed, i'd remain quiet to pervent havign a target plastered on my back.  but thats just me.  obviously i was wrong about pete and like i said i would, i apologized for all the chaos and confusion i caused.

i know who i am, i said it a while back.  you guys can off me, and waste a voe proving my innocent ignorance; or we can look at the people who are coat tailing my ignorant actions.

i admit i look scummy right now, because of me following my gut and accusing pete and standing by my word;  eitherway it's just a game and i've had fun playing :)

The thing about these games is it is hard to know who is telling the truth and who is not. Plus, there could be a symp and that would mean they are here to cause problems and confusion. So, either way it is hard to know what to think.

I wouldn't put it past Lily to throw one in. Say the role of Cole before he turned into the Source. That would be the perfect symp role and I know for a fact she loves Cole's character too much to leave him out of the game. Since she did the roles with a random generator it could have fallen to a new player who is just playing on our sympathies of being new. That would honestly be the perfect cover. "I don't know what is going on I am confuse I suspect so and so even though you all think he is telling the truth." Sounds like the perfect play on the role to me.

*wishes dragon weren't frozen*  i'm betting he veiwed me and can prove i'm innocent.

that said, lynch me if you want; when you get the corners report you'll see i was telling the truth then can narrow down the suspicion pool to those that backed me.  heck, if i didn't know for a fact that i was tellign the truth then i'd be suspicous of me as well *shrugs*

i for one am suspicous of [glow=red,2,300]Charis[/glow]

because she went right along with me and seems to be using my excuses.

That is weird Red. Out of everyone playing the only three people I don't suspect is Pete, Jade and Charis.

Okay, the white streak in Pete's hair kind of confirms what I suspected on page 36. There is a demon who freezes his victims with fear. Remember? His name is Barbas. So, we have identified who has been freezing the victims. At least that has to me. Now we just have to figure out who it is.

Red you were really attacking Pete and then he ended up frozen. I know you apologized, but you kept trying to get us to suspect him even though we all knew he was telling the truth.

[glow=red,2,300]Red[/glow]

Yeah, between Red and Charis, I am more suspicious of [glow=red,2,300]Red[/glow]. You both seemed suspicious of Pete, but you were really going after him, Red. I hope this isn't just because you're a bit new. At any rate, my vote is subject to change if anything else occurs to me. I really hope we don't lynch another innocent.

*eyes charis*

same here, but because she got to it first now i look scummy and as if i'm parroting her words.

i for one am suspicous of Charis

because she went right along with me and seems to be using my excuses.

So... you are suspicious of Charis because.... she was ... parroting your words?  Agreeing with what YOU said?  O.0  And she was using your excuses?  Instead of reasonings?

Sorry but a big flashing radar just went off on you [glow=red,2,300]Red[/glow], hun.

I dont want this to look like an OMGUS vote, but the more you guys point things out about Red, the more I regret agreeing with her reasoning.  :-\ She was VERY aggressive against Pete, and I was just trying to see if he was really who he said he was. I guess I'll put my vote on [glow=red,2,300]Red[/glow], too. She's really dug a hole for herself. I hope you do turn out to be mafia, Red. Because you're acting more and more scummy.

• Club Leader

Sorry, I've been lazy and forgetting to put up a vote count. I'm playing too many games....lol

Vote Count:

Red (5) – Minuet, Alanna, Naeann, Ellie, Charis

Charis (1) – Red

Not voting: Dragon, Jaydena, Mottlee,

Day Four ends on Wednesday at 10:00 PM MST

Archived