DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

I have to agree with Nae, what Pete is saying just doesn't make sense. I did consider the possibility(quite slim I think) that he wins if he is lynched, but I don't know if Lily would put something like that in. Also his admission that he hasn't really read the thread, just skimmed it makes me doubt that. Pete is just digging a deeper hole for himself.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

This is my last post in defense of myself. I typed up the thing about the random viewing to give details on my claim and solidify it. I viewed someone that I had a good reason to and it came up Phoebe. What can I say I, I must be lucky. I admit my claim may look shakey from outside point of views. I just would hate for the town to lose their finder. As I said before the finder is way more important than the healer. I could reveal the real Phoebe but that woud make things easy for the mafia. I will to save myself but I would rather not.

How was everyone's thanksgiving? Mine was amazing I went to the crystal palace and ate dinner and ate supper at the itallian restaurant in epcot. It was amazing. Hope everyone remained safe and I will check this thread later

Guest dragonsworn1991

One more thing. Jade accuses people that votedor her and you believe her false innocence and when I do it you say I look scummier than I apparantley already do. I know it sounds a little childish bit oh well. It will sound even more so when I say I told you so.  ::)

OKAY!!! I'm going to reveal and what happened with my ability.

I'm Piper. I have the ability to freeze 2 people and all the night actions on the two people will switch to the other person. So the 2 players I froze was Jade and Boopsy. So when Dragon viewed Boopsy he showed up as Paige and whoever Boopsy was showed up whoever. So all the night action on Jade went to Boopsy and all the night action on Boopsy went to Jade.

So Jade is the real Paige! So please don't for her. Also Dragon if you are the real Phoebe we need to stick together. And I think Boopsy is mafia.

Hmmmm now that makes sense to me and that's what I meant about the spell of something else at play and that sounds like something that's a possibility, though not sure. Crap we can't kill dragonsworn if this is true. *ponders* This is very interesting, I need to read some more.

Okay, this is making more sense now. Pete your defense just sounded so washy. Now if all three of you are telling the truth, which I am thinking you are it makes perfect sense. I bet Lily had fun trying to sort stuff out.

Naeann your reasoning was great. I was hoping someone would come back from LoA and explain this all to us. Now we know who the Charmed Ones are and we can protect you all from the mafia or should we say demons. I don't want to reveal my role, but there are non-human players with gifts that can help the Charmed Ones. Now that I know who you are I can try to help you all at night. I know that just painted a target for the demons, but better me then you!!

[glow=red,2,300]Vote Boopsy[/glow]

Ok that's good Min because right now I am freaking out about how the heck to protect all three of us at once. *G* Charis ya he keeps calling himself Phoebe over and over which was worrying me a bit but this is what I meant earlier, that there might be a power or spell at work that was making this happen. I couldn't help but feel that he was a better mafia player than that and I think that's why all of us were so confused by this. I am Paige 100 percent as I have said from Day 1. I am pretty sure about Cairos and Dragonsworn but I am still keeping my eyes peeled.

Pete you might want to keep in mind that Wolfie is young and this is really her first mafia game. Her last one she was mod killed on day one so that doesn't really count. I am just thinking that it may have something to do with it. Just saying I know how she can react quickly and overreact sometimes. It has nothing to do with mafia games. You should know that by now. Then again I have known her since she was a bump in her mom's belly. I am not trying to defend her, but rather understand her actions. Of course if she seems like scum again I will help lynch her with no problem. I just see some of her actions as being inexperienced and young.

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Boopsy (3) – Dragon, Minuet, Cairos

Dragon (3) – Jade, Naeann, Wolfie

No lynch (1) – Red

Not voting: Mottlee, Boopsy, Alanna, Charis, Ellianora

Day One ends on Monday at 10:00 PM MST Hopefully, that will give everyone a chance to catch up. It will go faster after this.

Ok I will give Pete the benefit of the doubt for now.  [glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow].  But whoever froze Boopsy meant it for Jade.  We have to look at that too.  I also don't like voting for someone who can't defend themselves so I will not join the bandwagon for Boopsy.  I don't see plausable reason to suspect hes mafia just because Cairos switched the actions done on him and Jade.

Archived