DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

MMm Rey, I'm not actually do a confused act thing. Haha. While I'm better this game, I'm nowhere near how good some of you are. So I've got my lil path of learning, but yeah, I AM learning.

To me, this first lynch still made little sense since it was a bandwagon. And I totally agree with your logic. *Shrugs* Even if I play another 5 games of Mafia I'm still gonna be confused.

Btw, just a question, I'm tired of suddenly discovering new roles or new things about online mafia. Is there a site or some kinda page which kinda teaches you about the online version? I think that would help alot. Hahaha.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have to admit even to myself is was pretty scummy to vote for lavinya after her reveal but in my defence i've never played before and everyone keeps saying a no vote is worse then voteing someone so i just voted with the majority. 

thanks charis for the link should help me understand what the hell is accually going on.lol

• Club Leader

Morning comes, as it always does. You look around the house, wondering if the demons caused any trouble during the night. At last, you find a scorch mark on the floor in the solarium. You quickly take a roll call, and realize that Rey and Boopsy are missing. You find Boopsy, sitting on the sofa, unresponsive to sound, sight, or touch, and with a look of terror on his face, but alive. Leo is summoned, but cannot seem to heal him.

Reyoru, Jason Dean, innocent, is dead

*runs back in* Ok I am going to try something. *goes up to James Dean with Leo and sees if she can heal him* Also I might mention usually Leo or Paige can heal anyone, if someone can't be healed it usually means they are a demon because they can't heal demons. Hmm maybe he's Cole. *ponders some more* Because I just watched the episode about an hour ago where Leo and Paige together are able to heal his two halves. This is so fascinating.

So, you think someone has the power to freeze the mafia in fear? Dang why didn't I get that power. You are proposing Boopsy is mafia. I will say he was going after Rey there rather hard. Maybe someone wanted to silence him for a day to keep us safe. Hmm... much to ponder.

because i'm not able to sit and pick ya'lls posts apart this week *grin*  i vote

[glow=red,2,300]No Vote[/glow]

and Min, i voted for you because you made me suspicous in a few of yer posts.  gut feeling type of thing, no offense meant ;)

Ellianora- Jade is claiming her role is Paige. In the show Paige has the power to orb, or basically transport someone to a safe place. It wasn't till the last season she could heal, so don't know if she has that power or not. This is assuming she is telling the truth about her role, which I think is true.

Cole was a demon who fell in love with Pheobe, one of the Charmed Ones. He at one point lost his powers and became a powerless innocent when a power stripping potion was used on him. Later in a different season he became a demon again. I think we are dealing with the innocent season. I would have to look it up to make sure. The Sisters vanquished him at one point and he came back. It is a long story. Eight seasons of a show, but Lily picked season 5 to work with.

I hope that helps you understand. Cole could be innocent or evil and we are suspecting Boopsy of being Cole. When I get off work if I am not too wiped out I will look at season 5 closer. He could be the Source of all evil too. *shivers* That is a scary thought. 

Archived