DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whew... I am caught up and back... for now.  *curses the internet gods*  I had spyware and a worm.. I was on the phone with tech support about 4 hours.  He helped me install some programs to get rid of it and the last of them is running and has been for FIVE HOURS NOW!!!!  It's checking EVERYTHING!!  I had to go to my sister's to contact Barm and have him message Lily.  I didn't want ya'll to think I abandoned you.  Her computer doesnt like DM.  I was screaming.

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Jaydena (9) – Naeann, Lavinya, Charis, Minuet, Cairos, Boopsy, Mottlee, Dragon, Rey

Lavinya (1) – Ellianora

Minuet (1) - Red

Not voting: Wolfie, Jaydena, Alanna

Day One ends on Saturday at 10:00 PM MST That's about 4 hours and 15 minutes from now.

I think it was Charis who asked how many are needed for a lynch. There is no set number. When the deadline arrives, the person with the most votes gets lynched. Period. It's in the OP, along with other rules and info I would recommend that you read.

Ok well I guess it's time for a role reveal. I am probably my favorite charmed character and her name is Paige. I can orb one person per day to safe location. I didn't want to role reveal the first day but it's gonna suck big time for you all if you kill one of the power players. Anyway this probably isn't soon enough to stop the lynch.

Yikes. It would be a pretty risky claim, although there's also the chance that so close to the deadline, the real Page might not check in. So it could be a last-ditch attempt to save herself. But, I was never leaning towards Jade in the first place, and I'd rather not take the chance (and she's still got the majority so my vote hardly matters at this point anyway). Still, I am going to vote [glow=red,2,300]Lavinya[/glow]. Sorry Lavinya, but you've already got one vote on you and of all of those, I'm most suspicious of you.

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Jaydena (7) – Lavinya, Charis, Minuet, Boopsy, Mottlee, Dragon, Rey

Lavinya (2) – Ellianora, Alanna

Minuet (1) - Red

Cairos (1) - Jade

Not voting: Wolfie, Cairos, Naeann

Day One ends on Sunday at 10:00 PM MST I'm extending the day for 24 hours. Jade has explained to me in PM why she hadn't checked in and revealed sooner. RL stuff, and for her to share or not. I'm granting an extension. There are too many people who are asleep now who may want to change their votes, so I'm allowing the time to do so. However, I am in no way confirming or denying her reveal. You now have almost 26 hours left.

Oh goodness. I am glad I logged on to check. Jade now I get your one post and the others that sounded inkie to me. Being a sister makes a difference. Since we can't take a chance [glow=green,2,300]unvote[/glow]. If there is a counterclaim then we can lynch the person we think is lying later. Now given you revealed your power as well as role I tend to believe you. It is a power that makes sense and I for one do not want to chance losing a Charmed One.

I hate last minute bandwagons. This is where things get touchy and mistakes can be made. Ugh!! However I did vote for this person earlier in the game if memory serves me correctly.

[glow=red,2,300]Lavinya[/glow]

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Lavinya (6) – Ellianora, Alanna, Minuet, Cairos, Dragon, Charis

Jaydena (2) – Lavinya, Boopsy

Minuet (1) - Red

Cairos (1) - Jade

Not voting: Wolfie, Naeann, Mottlee, Rey

Day One ends on Sunday at 10:00 PM MST You now have 19+ hours left.

OMG... Paige?? I love Paige. Not as much as Piper, but STILL. [glow=green,2,300]Unvote Jade[/glow]... coz ya seem to know too many details of the role... which you might be making up, but either way it's too risky.

Glah. *sighs* Sorry [glow=red,2,300]Lavinya[/glow]. I have no idea who to vote for anymore. *worries* Can't we all just be friends?

Don't worry Boopsy day ends in 8 and a half hours. I was hoping Lavinya would post. Just in case she is our finder or healer. That is all I am worried about. However, if she is mafia she has a good reason to stay away.

Jade if you can use your power on yourself I would. Since the mafia now knows who you are. That is a scary thought to be honest. If you can't maybe the healer will help you out. Just an idea as I don't want to chance loosing a Charmed One.

Archived