DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*shrugs* I don't see how that makes and difference from a regular game where Mafia people say they are the Healer or whatever.

Curious question tho... seeing how we're on a WoT site... why aren't there any WoT mafia games? *lol* Just a thought. And I'll reveal myself just as soon as others do. *eyes Cairos and Wolfie* Good reason not to reveal, but does kinda make ya scrummy to me.

Guest dragonsworn1991

The only thing wrong with it is, since you adamantly denied my request you have opened a door for the mafia to slip through, intentional or not that is a very very very scummy move. If you did not want to reveal you should have ignored my request or just said you want to see what others will say.

Actually, I'm sure we don't have that many people who don't want to reveal. Especially a few of us Noobs who probably wouldn't mind winning a somewhat easy game.

And what makes you so sure you won't have everybody revealing as innocents or whatever? So far each Mafia game I've played it's been as much a challenge, if not more, because everybody's revealed themselves as innocent and nobody knows who's lying. I'm surprised that the two of you, being so experienced at this, would think it easy just because everyone reveals themselves. To me the only reason you wouldn't want to reveal yourself is 1) You're mafia and can't lie very well or 2) have a really important role that the Mafia might target and thus worry you'll be NKed for revealing. *shrugs*

And because of the fact you two are rushing almost to complete each other's sentences I think you're very suspicious.

Thus... [glow=green,2,300]unvote Min[/glow] and vote [glow=red,2,300]Cairos[/glow].

I don't want to reveal if we reveal the mafia comes after the revealed roled players it's a really stupid thing to do on the if you want to win. Do what you want but i can say that you're gonna go down if you do, it's typical mafia move to go after role revealed players. I say don't risk it but if that's what you all want fine.

Yikes, I'm gone for 24 hours and i have like six pages to read through LOL.

Okay, not wanting to reveal isn't only about the challenge... You realize that if we all would reveal, it would likely reveal a lot of roles that maybe shouldn't be revealed yet? Like the finder, the healer, etc? Even just revealing character names would do this, as Boopsy said, Leo is likely the healer, Cole would probably be symp... this wouldn't just be bad for the mafia, it would be bad for those people, too. I'm just saying, in a normal, unthemed mafia game, would you normally ask for everyone to reveal their roles on the first day off? Personally, that seems scummy to me. Besides, mafia could claim to be someone definitely good (like Phoebe or Pru or whoever), so then it would just be one person's word against another. Not wanting to reveal at this stage is just logical, whether you're mafia or whether you're innocent.

Which, actually Boopsy, is why I find your reasonsing strange. You say it probably wouldn't do any good to reveal names, because the mafia could reveal as innocent with none the wiser, and yet you still push to do the reveal. So, you're saying a reveal of names probably wouldn't help in finding mafia (which is what I think to). And yet, it probably would endanger innocents such as the healer/finder. So where is the plus in doing this?

Anyway, as for voting... I'm kind of tempted to vote Lavinya, but then again, she really may just be new to playing with us, as opposed to going for a no vote because she's scummy. Now that we have a deadline, I'm going to wait a bit more before casting my vote. Agree that we should definitely lynch someone though; no vote is never good.

I hope this post isn't too incoherent LOL.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Anyone can fake claim. I could claim I was minor character x and really be major character b to protect my role. There is also the wild card of there being a healer, and they can protect a random revealed character and that might block a night kill. There are endless possibilities. I am not so against your reasoning, as I am to Cai's blind following.

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Cairos[/glow]

Whoa. I don't know, the fact that both people who were going for revealing (DS and Boopsy) have now voted for the same person...you've both shot up on my suspect list. Especially since I don't really understand what Cai did (explain to me maybe? Why is he suspicious?) On the other hand, if you were both mafia, I don't see why you wouldn't just jump on someone who's already been voted for, seems like an easier tactic to me, if you're mafia. So maybe it's just coincidence. Unless the person that has the most votes right now is also mafia...can't remember who that is. Okay sorry, I'm just thinking aloud now.

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Jaydena (3) – Zep,  Naeann, Lavinya

Lavinya (2) – Ellianora, Minuet

Cairos (2) - Boopsy, Dragon

Dragon (1) – Rey

Minuet (1) - Red

Not voting: Wolfie, Jaydena, Alanna, Cairos, Charis

Day One ends on Saturday at 10:00 PM MST

Actually if you read carefully, I'm not pushing for a reveal. What I am doing is logicalizing the reasoning behind each person's response to DS's suggestion. I feel a revelation would not affect me much as I am neither a Healer nor a Symp or anyone of importance, which is why I said that one of the possible reasons why a person would not want tor eveal would be that they either were evil and were bad at lying, or that they have a really important role.

The reason I suspect Cairos and Wolfie's not because they do not want to reveal, but that they seem to be of a same mind about not revealing. I'm counting on the fact that Mafia people have a separate board to discuss and sort of agree on things. *shrugs* At the end of the day I'm not familiar with online mafia to know the full list of roles that can be assigned. So, goodness knows what you other people are.

Whatever the case is, we've already got enough votes for a lynch, only depending who gets the majority. To me what you are saying's not a important as how you are saying it. That might be n00b to some of you, but I AM a n00b. Heh. I'm learning as I go. This is the first time I'm playing at not being mafia. So I'm exploring.

*grins* So far Jade lady seems to be top of the list. I still suspect she's not Mafia, coz she was equally MIA the last ghost mafia game we played. So... yeah. Need a lynch before we can really start hunting me says.

No, you make a good point, Boopsy, about how a person says something as opposed to what they say. I don't think that's n00b at all, that's a good insight. To be honest, I was a little confused as to what you were saying before, so sorry if I misunderstood.

Well I actually voted for a person you were suspicious of. So your radar is off somewhere

Are you talking about Cairos? Cuz I was never suspicious of him. Or are you talking about someone you voted for earlier? Sorry, so many votes has been thrown around, I can't remember who voted for who. And my internet is being sucky enough that I don't want to go back and check right now ;D

Zeppy lefts!?? *cries* I miss him already.

That probably means he's got a relatively exciting role though. Possibly Demonic. Otherwise it wouldn't be so important that he be replaced. *eyes Motlee* So what secrets have YOU got under your belt?

hey people hows it going. well i'm new to this never played before so trying to figure my way around. you guys have been busy lol

in answer to ur question not many i'm not a charmed fan i think the last time i watch it was maybe a yr ago lol so don't know who the characters are

Actually, I'm sure we don't have that many people who don't want to reveal. Especially a few of us Noobs who probably wouldn't mind winning a somewhat easy game.

And what makes you so sure you won't have everybody revealing as innocents or whatever? So far each Mafia game I've played it's been as much a challenge, if not more, because everybody's revealed themselves as innocent and nobody knows who's lying. I'm surprised that the two of you, being so experienced at this, would think it easy just because everyone reveals themselves. To me the only reason you wouldn't want to reveal yourself is 1) You're mafia and can't lie very well or 2) have a really important role that the Mafia might target and thus worry you'll be NKed for revealing. *shrugs*

And because of the fact you two are rushing almost to complete each other's sentences I think you're very suspicious.

Thus... [glow=green,2,300]unvote Min[/glow] and vote [glow=red,2,300]Cairos[/glow].

Revealing who are character names are is not only pointless, it is downright ridiculous. We have no guarantee that said characters would have those specific roles you have assigned to them. Furthermore, how do we seperate the liars from those telling the truth? The move would only benefit the mafia, as they alone know who is or is not mafia, and by extension, who would be lying about their name or not.

Pete, I don't know why you asked people to reveal. You're either mafia, or it was a ruse to lure the mafia, by examining what people said.

You can stick to your vote and i'm sticking with mine. If you want to lynch a innocent then its your fault. I can only say that i'm on the good side.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Revealing who are character names are is not only pointless, it is downright ridiculous. We have no guarantee that said characters would have those specific roles you have assigned to them. Furthermore, how do we seperate the liars from those telling the truth? The move would only benefit the mafia, as they alone know who is or is not mafia, and by extension, who would be lying about their name or not.

Pete, I don't know why you asked people to reveal. You're either mafia, or it was a ruse to lure the mafia, by examining what people said.

The way I was looking at it would be the mafia would reveal a character name, and said character might be in the game so we get a counter claim from an innocent and we get a mafia. Or I could try and analyze people's posts and find scumminess

You can stick to your vote and i'm sticking with mine. If you want to lynch a innocent then its your fault. I can only say that i'm on the good side.

*shrugs* You can't be anymore innocent than me. So... Makes no diff either way.

Archived