DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Prologue, Chap. 1-50, Epilogue

JenniferL

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you want to ask for spoilers just pm me and ill try to answer you as fast as i can. although i might get flooded with questions as i can only answer 20 pm's per hour so kindly include your email address so i can personally write to your emaill just in case i ran out of pm :)

Could someone pm me the beginning and ending prophecies/poems?  Pretty, pretty please????

I'm with Alfie949.  I highly doubt the Epigrams would be much of a spoiler, especially the first one.  I believe that we had the KoD one before the prologue was available.

here's the beginning one:

Ravens and crows. Rats. Mists and clouds. Insects and corruption. Strange events and odd occurrences. The ordinary twisted and strange. Wonders!

The dead are beginning to walk, and some see them. Others do not, but more and more, we all fear the night.

These have been our days. They rain upon us beneath a dead sky, crushing us with their fury, until as one we beg: "Let it begin!"

--Journal of the Unkown Scholar

entry for The Feast of Freia, 1000 NE

I don't know about Verin. When she first appeared to one of our Main Characters, I was like - "damn! sneaky again! ;)". When she met our 2nd Main Character, I was like - "Yeah, makes sense! Heroic indeed! :D". But now after completing the story? I'm like..."That's all to Verin? ???" I don't know.  :-\ Maybe I was waiting for something more surprising, more devious-scheming from her... But still, yea, great character. Her 70 years paid off a little. Though, let's see how well 'she' will use Verin's legacy and how 'he' will act to Verin's letter.

Other Spoilers:

BELA - how did Gawyn find her?

HURIN - poor guy...

CUENDILLAR - stronger than steel

BALEFIRE - abuse

TRUE POWER vs CALLANDOR vs CHOEDEN KAL

EGWENE - awesome

MAT - 10 days, wanna bet? =)

80 DarkFriends - still too many

TUON/RAND - too bad, they both badly needed Mat

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm one of the unlucky Aussies that has to wait an extra couple of weeks for the book to actually be released  :-[ Amazon, here I come!

Query for those of you who have read the book: nothing much said in spoiler-land is coming out of Andor. Does that mean that Elayne's POV isn't heard in this book?? If that's so, it may very well turn out to be my favourite book in the series. Period.

And I'll join the queue on PM requests. If anyone wants to take pity on the poor neglected Australian, then I'd be more than grateful for whatever spoilers you'd care to send my way.

Many thanks (and nice to electronically meet y'all!)

x

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm one of the unlucky Aussies that has to wait an extra couple of weeks for the book to actually be released  :-[ Amazon, here I come!

Query for those of you who have read the book: nothing much said in spoiler-land is coming out of Andor. Does that mean that Elayne's POV isn't heard in this book?? If that's so, it may very well turn out to be my favourite book in the series. Period.

And I'll join the queue on PM requests. If anyone wants to take pity on the poor neglected Australian, then I'd be more than grateful for whatever spoilers you'd care to send my way.

Many thanks (and nice to electronically meet y'all!)

x

You're in luck (I guess we all are).  Not only is there no scenes of Elayne taking a bath, there are no scenes of Elayne period.  The book is 50% Rand, 35% Egwene, 15% other (or so)

You're in luck (I guess we all are).  Not only is there no scenes of Elayne taking a bath, there are no scenes of Elayne period.  The book is 50% Rand, 35% Egwene, 15% other (or so)

Hurrah!!

Although on the flipside... I guess that means she'll be back with a force in the last two books...  :-\

Thanks for the good news!

x

"Delivery estimate: 2 Nov 2009 - 6 Nov 2009" Bahh... guess i have to whait a little longer before i can start read. I ordered the UK version so the book wont look like a childrens book.

Prolouge:

I must say...Masema did die in a very.. unespected way imo. All that trouble to get him to Rand and Faile kill him right in the start of the new book. I was just whaiting for Rand to spank him.

I felt a little sad when Mishima did die... i did allways did think that Perrin, Tylee and Mishima was to fight together in TG.

here's the beginning one:

Ravens and crows. Rats. Mists and clouds. Insects and corruption. Strange events and odd occurrences. The ordinary twisted and strange. Wonders!

The dead are beginning to walk, and some see them. Others do not, but more and more, we all fear the night.

These have been our days. They rain upon us beneath a dead sky, crushing us with their fury, until as one we beg: "Let it begin!"

--Journal of the Unkown Scholar

entry for The Feast of Freia, 1000 NE

It's worth noting that the other epigram has been reproduced over on RAFO. Not sure if it would be okay to reprint it here as it's somewhat more spoilery (though still pretty cryptic).

Archived