DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Prologue, Chap. 1-50, Epilogue

JenniferL

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, Rand will teach Narishma a new weave. a very helpful weave. one that made Cadsuane jump and gasp

Seriously? Anything that would make Cadsuane gasp is something I want to hear.

Any chance of more details on this? What weave is this and why is it such a surprise to Cadsuane? :)

Yes tuon really did die.

and you want in-depth spoilers? Sheriam is BA

Tuon the name of the heir I'm guessing.  8) I'll refrain from asking what her name is now she's empress.

And as for who's BA, that's not surprising, but is disappointing. Not from particularly liking the character, but the whole Egwene POV - hhmmm, I need only one person holding position X and there's currently a rebel and tower person. I'll be disappointed if they all fall neatly into only one decent candidate left, be they rebel or 'loyal'. That's unrealistic. I want to see at least some where there are more worthy candidates then positions and some on either side withdraw for the good of a unified tower.

Oh, Rand will teach Narishma a new weave. a very helpful weave. one that made Cadsuane jump and gasp

Any chance of more details on this? What weave is this and why is it such a surprise to Cadsuane? :)

Rand finally figures out (about 10 books too late) how to kill forsaken so they stay dead.

Rand finally figures out (about 10 books too late) how to kill forsaken so they stay dead.

yeah 10 books toooooo late! lol. Moridin would have to spoon feed it to him lol!

Ok regarding Rand and Lews therin, lets just say that Rand did what he promised to Lews Therin. In return Lews Therin helped Rand find himself

Another question. Does this mean that LTT actually dies (or ceases to exist/stops talking to Rand). Pity, I always thought he was an interesting character. :(

Going to miss LTT in the two final books if this is true. Also no more cool weaves/knowledge from him then?

Statistically, the surprise DF is likely an Aes Sedai revealed in a BA bust.

If not it could be anyone, though Aviendha, if a DF, is doing a terrible job of it.

This and the Verin mystery are the plot points I'm most interested in right now.  I'm not saying I want flat out spoilers on who the surprise DF is, but anyone care to share a hint?  :D

Could anyone feed me some spoilers? couldnt stand it anymore :'(

What do you want to know?  Here are the rules I've set for myself until the 27th.  I'm not revealing the ending and I'm not spoiling the Verin mystery.

oh common tht is what i'm after...the ending + verin myst :-[

Haha...seriously...I'm not trying to be an asshole here.  I just really believe that you'll thank me when you do read those parts.  And c'mon it's 6 days away.

Agree with you LeftTurnArrow.  Verin mystery and the ending are pretty intense.  I would like to talk about them also but I feel that its better for the others to find out about them themselves.

Haha...seriously...I'm not trying to be an asshole here.  I just really believe that you'll thank me when you do read those parts.  And c'mon it's 6 days away.

it maybe 6 days for some, but for me it is eternity. Where I stay (vietnam) they dont release it. Stupid >:(!! and could order online either! bah!bah bah

it maybe 6 days for some, but for me it is eternity. Where I stay (vietnam) they dont release it. Stupid >:(!! and could order online either! bah!bah bah

Ouch, that sucks.  PM me your questions, I'll tell you what happens in the book.

Thanks for all the juicy little spoilers, guys, just enough to whet the appetites until next Tuesday (especially seeing that when I buy the book I have to go to work straight after for most of the day, only getting to read on breaks. Grumble grumble...)I just hope that I don't wind up accidentally spoiling stuff for my wife, who has only read up through the beginning of ACOS so far...once I have the book, it's easier not to spoil, of course, as I am absorbed by it all...

Anyway, only six more days until discovering Verin's story, secret Darkfriends, attacks on the White Tower (so it seems) and more WOT! Huzzah! :)

Okay, because I just finished New Spring and can't wait 6 days. Is Chapter 6 about Lan? The oath he takes is "To stand against the shadow so long as iron is hard and stone abides. To defend the Malkieri while one drop of blood remains. To avenge what cannot be defended."

Archived