• Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 46: To Be Forged Again

Chapter 47: The One He Lost

Chapter 48: Reading the Commentary

Chapter 49: Just Another Man

Chapter 50: Veins of Gold

Epilogue: Bathed in Light

*indicates a possible spelling error by me. I only have the audio book and can't confirm spelling until I get a hardcopy on Oct. 27th.

I'm guessing these last ones are either all Rand or almost exclusively. Which will be awesome. There hasn't been a book that has ended that way since really FoH. I'm so excited, plus I'm in Iraq so I won't have lots better to do anyway.

To Be Forged Again? Perhaps this is talking about Rand learning to laugh and cry? Either that or its about the Tower becoming whole once more. I'll be finding out soon! :D

Since this is a SPOILER thread, for those of you whom have been [glow=orange,2,300]fortunate[/glow] enough to read The Gathering Storm and are not contractually forbidden for speaking about it, please post real spoilers.  Those of us that are reading this thread are intending and expecting to read spoilers.  Teasing us or asking us to personal message is just wrong.  That is why there are two different threads - a spoiler thread and a non spoiler thread.

Since this is a SPOILER thread, for those of you whom have read The Gathering Storm and are not contractually forbidden for speaking about it, please post real spoilers.  Those of us that are reading this thread are intending and expecting to read spoilers.  Teasing us or asking us to personal message is just wrong.  That is why there are two different threads - a spoiler thread and a non spoiler thread.

I was just about to come in and say this. This is a spoiler thread in a part of the forum created just for spoilers. Post the spoilers if you want to, but otherwise, just keep it to yourself. There's no need to hide what you know if you want to share. If you want to share spoilers, just post them.

I'd like to know the answer to the same question as Melkor. What is Demandred up to? PM me, if nothing else.

Not much else happens with Demandred other than what you see in the prologue.  Some other Forsaken *cough* two *cough* have some very interesting things happen in their stories.

Veins of Gold is one of the best chapters in the series. But I assure you every single chapter in this book will be phenomenal (well that excludes the Perrin chapters though LOL)

I agree...and I gotta say, I was completely surprised by what happened at the end of Veins of Gold.  I can't wait for book 13...another year /sigh

Hi, first time poster here. Been lurking on wotmania for ages and moved my lurking here when they closed down. Tried to stay away from this thread... but I couldn't. :-\

Have some random Yes or No questions im wondering if anyone could answer? (through pm if you prefer that)

Is there a POV of Fain in the book?

Is there a POV of Slayer in the book?

Is there a POV of Moiraine in the book?

Is it confirmed that Noal Charin is Farstider?

Is it confirmed who killed Asmodean?

Does Min have any interesting viewings?

Are any new parts of the Karaethon Cycle revealed?

I'd like to know the answer to the same question as Melkor. What is Demandred up to? PM me, if nothing else.

Not much else happens with Demandred other than what you see in the prologue.  Some other Forsaken *cough* two *cough* have some very interesting things happen in their stories.

OK now I really want to know more about these 2 forsaken and what happens to them lol. Also, do we learn anything more about Verin and her motives in this book? Or is she still being cryptic?

OK now I really want to know more about these 2 forsaken and what happens to them lol. Also, do we learn anything more about Verin and her motives in this book? Or is she still being cryptic?

I hope RJ left it in his will to never disclose the whereabouts of Demandred, the loyalty of Verin Mathwin and the culprit in the slaying of Asmodean, because 200 pages of it is probably very amusing to him :)

Archived