DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Prologue, Chap. 1-50, Epilogue

JenniferL

I'd like to know the answer to the same question as Melkor. What is Demandred up to? PM me, if nothing else.

Not much else happens with Demandred other than what you see in the prologue.  Some other Forsaken *cough* two *cough* have some very interesting things happen in their stories.

OK now I really want to know more about these 2 forsaken and what happens to them lol. Also, do we learn anything more about Verin and her motives in this book? Or is she still being cryptic?

It all comes out. Chapter 39: A Visit from Verin Sedai. It is awesome!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, first time poster here. Been lurking on wotmania for ages and moved my lurking here when they closed down. Tried to stay away from this thread... but I couldn't. :-\

Have some random Yes or No questions im wondering if anyone could answer? (through pm if you prefer that)

Is there a POV of Fain in the book?

Is there a POV of Slayer in the book?

Is there a POV of Moiraine in the book?

Is it confirmed that Noal Charin is Farstider?

Is it confirmed who killed Asmodean?

Does Min have any interesting viewings?

Are any new parts of the Karaethon Cycle revealed?

No Fain POV

No Slayer POV

No Moiraine POV

No new info on Noal

A couple of min viewings

Not a whole lot more prophecy.

As for Asmodean...

RAFO

Haha...that is fun

can someone pm me and reveal me real spoiler about rand-lews therin(what conversation or significant thing did do/reveal lews therin?was he useful for once or did he just moan about Ilyena?) what's the deal about verin and anything about mat and egwene.and what role did play aviendra?

please stop teasing us;i'd rather have you share what you know with everyone else but at less pm me if you don't want to (and i beg you give me/us a good review with significant spoiler,no more insinuation for i didn't wait just 4years because Cot, and even kod or wh weren't really fullfilling for me so for the first time i still don't know if i will buy the book or no:

i used to like this serie so much, that's why i just could no bear another deception like the few last book were for me

thanks to anyone who will answear me seriously.

i'm now registered so i hope you can know find my e-mail-sorry for fogetting smthing so obvious.

i'll humbly await reply from anyone who already read the novel;by the way will rand remember what a leader is suposed to do and teach anything to the ash'aman-Logain was angry with him in kod for keeping those cool weaves to himself?

I'd like to know the answer to the same question as Melkor. What is Demandred up to? PM me, if nothing else.

Not much else happens with Demandred other than what you see in the prologue.  Some other Forsaken *cough* two *cough* have some very interesting things happen in their stories.

OK now I really want to know more about these 2 forsaken and what happens to them lol. Also, do we learn anything more about Verin and her motives in this book? Or is she still being cryptic?

I hope RJ left it in his will to never disclose the whereabouts of Demandred, the loyalty of Verin Mathwin and the culprit in the slaying of Asmodean, because 200 pages of it is probably very amusing to him :)

About Demandred, nothing much for Demandred in this book. lots of suspicious characters though that might turn out as Demandred.

Regarding Verin's Loyalty... she is loyal up to the very end. and her 70-year project was not put into waste

Regarding Asmodean.. i guess RAFO :)

can someone pm me and reveal me real spoiler about rand-lews therin(what conversation or significant thing did do/reveal lews therin?was he useful for once or did he just moan about Ilyena?) what's the deal about verin and anything about mat and egwene.and what role did play aviendra?

please stop teasing us;i'd rather have you share what you know with everyone else but at less pm me if you don't want to (and i beg you give me/us a good review with significant spoiler,no more insinuation for i didn't wait just 4years because Cot, and even kod or wh weren't really fullfilling for me so for the first time i still don't know if i will buy the book or no:

i used to like this serie so much, that's why i just could no bear another deception like the few last book were for me

thanks to anyone who will answear me seriously.

Ok regarding Rand and Lews therin, lets just say that Rand did what he promised to Lews Therin. In return Lews Therin helped Rand find himself

About Verin, Her 70-year project was finally revealed. as some of you might have read in my post, she'll die

Mat will find out that the bubbles of evil are far more evil than they used to be. Also the Prince of Ravens will lose the Daughter of the Nine Moons. Tuon will die

Egwene will finally realize that a broken blade can never be mended, instead it will must be reforged anew.

Oh, aviendha will visit the Waste once more :)

i'm now registered so i hope you can know find my e-mail-sorry for fogetting smthing so obvious.

i'll humbly await reply from anyone who already read the novel;by the way will rand remember what a leader is suposed to do and teach anything to the ash'aman-Logain was angry with him in kod for keeping those cool weaves to himself?

Oh, Rand will teach Narishma a new weave. a very helpful weave. one that made Cadsuane jump and gasp

well one of the "used to be" good guy/girl will die. :)

I think the dark one will fight using his naeblis then afterward im imagining a the dark one to be just like the creator (a voice in the hole) then a bit of mental battle of so then finally fain (like gollum) will be the end of Dark One. heheh just a speculation though

Archived