DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Call/Introductions

Covai Seriba

Well now that we've all found the new board, I figure it's about time to do a roll call to see who we have here and introduce ourselves.

Country: Australia (But I do night shift, so I run on American time :P)

MSN: Shinji_misato@hotmail.com

Division/Position: Black Tower, Ex DL, currently just another staff member. (It's just myself and Arath running the place at the moment  ;D)

PMs are usually the best way to reach me, or a thread with my name in it. I don't have a computer at home at the moment, so I use the ones at work and my folks place. My Xbox 360 signs me into MSN everytime I turn it on but it's slow as hell to type on that thing, so it's usually not the best time to try and have a conversation with me :P

Well that covers the basics. I'll get a few different threads started to cover different aspects about the upcoming RPs and so forth. This board is for us to brainstorm and get everything out in the open for input from people instead of relying on a ton of PMs getting sent back and forth. Feel free to post up any ideas or thoughts you have even if they sound a bit wierd or your unsure, its that the board is here for  :D

MSN: lg_curepipe@hotmail.com

Division/Position: White Tower, MoN and Red Head

I hate pm's and email, but I'll do them if I need to  :D

Name: Pat

MSN: blade4hire(@)live.com

YIM: denpat00(@)yahoo.com

Division/Position: BT / Nobody special

*deletes the PM he was about to send Elgee since she hates them*  *winks*

Hates MSN and YIM though will use them occasionally as needed.

Name: Janet

MSN: karaj.rockdom@hotmail.co.uk

Email: the above, or j_woollands@yahoo.co.uk

Division/Postition: WT Keeper of the Chronicles

PM's, emails, MSN..I'm easy to grab, though I work shifts so my replies may be at random times :)

Name: Eric

Counrty: USA (GMT)

MSN: ethomefone13@ msn.com

Division/Posistion: Black Tower Asha'man, BT: Dedicated, WY: Trainee, SG: Initiate dl.

I am usually on about every day, my email notifies me of most things, posts, pm's etc. Hit me up with a pm, email or on msn (although 8a-5p GMT i'm working. as Sereth and a few others know that doesn't really stop me  :-[) and i should get it!

• 2 weeks later...

MSN: lg_curepipe@hotmail.com

Division/Position: White Tower, MoN and Red Head

I hate pm's and email, but I'll do them if I need to  :D

Update: My service provider seems to have sorted out my gig's problem, so I'm now not as anti-pm as I was before. Still prefer direct chatting, but pm's will do  ;D

• 2 months later...

Name: Eric

Counrty: USA (GMT)

MSN: ethomefone13@ msn.com

Division/Posistion: Black Tower Asha'man, BT: Dedicated, WY: Trainee, SG: Initiate dl.

I am usually on about every day, my email notifies me of most things, posts, pm's etc. Hit me up with a pm, email or on msn (although 8a-5p GMT i'm working. as Sereth and a few others know that doesn't really stop me  :-[) and i should get it!

Edit: Added some Chars and fixed rank etc.

• 1 month later...

Names: Andrea

County: Canada (-8 GST)

MSN: arie_designs [at] hotmail.com  // Skype: arie_ronshor

Division/Positions: WT // Formerly of many, now of none.

Just reading thought stuff now. I am not signing up for Bonding. Already did it once, don't need to do it again. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...