DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So what are you reading right now?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Far Dareis Mai

What to Expect the First Year. I've already read through it once, but I find myself going back to it. :P

I'm re-reading the first book in the Coldfire Trilogy by C.S. Friedman.  Good Stuff!  I read this book about 10 years ago and I finally found the other two books in hardback, so I'm going to get to finish the series.

Guest nephitess

I'm reading Wicked. Yeah it is taking me a long time. Maybe i should i bring to work... *ponders*

I really enjoyed reading World War Z. :) The Zombie Survival Guide, by the same author, was pretty dry, but also an enjoyable read.

I hit up my Library and went on a reading spree the past week or so.  I read Elantris and Alcatraz Versus The Evil Librarians, both by Brandon Sanderson, Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz, and right now I'm reading Firestar's Quest by Erin Hunter.  That last one is a middle-school level book about warrior cats.  I've been reading the series kind of with my son, he's on book 12 and Firestar's Quest is sort of a side-book not directly in the main story line, but from the same time span.

Yay reading!  I'm trying to decide whether to start reading Mistborn (by Brandon Sanderson) or wait until they publish the third book.

(also, hi, I hadn't gotten around to introducing myself to the ORG yet.  I'll get around to that.)

Just finished rereading The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss (the first Author to stop by DM to do a Q&A), and am currently reading the third book in the Malazan: The Book of the Fallen series. Can't think of the title of the book or the author's name offhand though.

Archived