DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Quotes/Sayings

Jelly

"Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise."

Margaret Atwood

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"

Friedrich Nietzsche

"The longest journey is the journey inward."

Dag Hammarskjold

"Context is all"

Margaret Atwood

I have a few quotes...wise words from a wise bear...

It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like 'What about lunch?'

You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.

If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.

Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.

Just because an animal is large, it doesn't mean he doesn't want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.

Okay I'll stop there...profound words from my favourite little bear ;D

Great thread Jelly!

theres plenty of time to sleep when your dead

better to be silant and thought a fool then to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.  proverbs

why oh why dident i take the blue pill?  the matrix

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.  kingdom of heaven

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to choose it, and the strength to make it endure.    first knight

these are just some of my favorites.

if anyone is intrested we have a threade devoted to movie quots on the seanchen bord

I stumbled upon this in a rather humorous book called "wit"

Childeren nowadays are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food, and tyrannise their teachers.

That was apparrently said by Socrates around 425 BC which just goes to show that nothing much changes.

"I have come to redefine the words 'pain and suffering' since I fell in love with you."

-Spike, Buffy The Vampire Slayer

"A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way."

-Iwantoneofthose.com

"Grow your hair, your mind will follow."

-Loz Dyer

"If you're not into Metal, you are not my friend."

-Manowar

"There is no such thing as overkill."

-My own personal life philosiphy.

ILS

Archived