DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Chocolate Week: Delivery Service!

Cross

Dearest @Rhea,

I don't quite know what to say. I have seen behind the scenes how hard you worked, and for how long, to keep the Whites the wonderful online home that I remembered. You have done an incredible job and I will never be able to thank you enough. 

Love Del~ 

White Chocolate Brownies - Sugar Spun Run

Dearest @Gentled Ben

You have been a friend and mentor in the Whites since the moment I was given my first snowball-o-matic. We have always had you as an anchor and your posts are missed on the boards! But it's good to see your name light up on Discord. Send a message one of these days! 

Love, Del~ 

Chocolate Snowball Cookies - JoyFoodSunshine

To @Elgee,

Thank you for everything. From the first days of popping into my introduction thread, threatening to burn me to a crisp, recreating Bob's moat specifically for throwing me into it to flattering me about replies on the book discussion forums and slapping me on my birthday. You have always supported me, and everyone else in the Tower. You have been nothing but a joy and a source of strength every since I have been here. You are just wonderful.

Lots of snuggles, Heavy.

2,900+ Chili Chocolate Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images -  iStock | Chili chocolate cake

To @Delenn , 

Thank you for all the chats on Discord, for always being there, and for not running away when things got a little odd. You have made me feel like a whole person. Even if you haven't spanked me in role as Mistress of Novices, you will always have a friend for all the caring, compassion and humour you have shown me. You are simply amazing.

Lots of snuggles, Heavy.

Chocolate Is the Ultimate Comfort Food That's Also Good for You

To Cross,

Thank you for making me work to make you smile, and some times even letting me know when you do. Thank you for your kindness and your advice and all your help. I will always be in awe of your fluent ability in gif. You are awesome. Lots of snuggles, Heavy.

giphy.gif

To everyone else, @Arie , @LilyElizabeth , @EirikDaude , @Cairos ,  @Azshaya , everyone,

That is part of the Tower or has been, thank you for making this wonderful place as awesome as it is, and making me feel so welcome. You all are just so spectacularly brilliant I cannot believe my luck at being part of this community.

Hugs and snuggles, Heavy.

Man Suspected of Stealing 18 Tons of Chocolate to Pay off Debt, Russian  Police Say - The Moscow Times

23 hours ago, Cross said:

Dearest @Millon ~ 

It's so good to see a familiar face around! It's the kind of thing that makes home, worth coming home for. I hope you have time to keep popping in and joining in the fun! 

Love, Del~

Homemade Chocolate Pop Tarts - Sugar Spun Run

Awwwww maaaaan. Wow! Thank you so much. Genuinely and truthfully, thank you. It feels really nice to be thought of. It makes me happy to see you too. 

On 2/19/2024 at 2:24 AM, Cross said:

Dearest @Taymist

It's really great to see you again! I have fond memories of you being there when I first joined the Whites and I am so glad you still come 'round. I hope to keep seeing you on the boards! 

Love, Del~ 

Bless your cotton socks, that's adorable. Thanks, Del. Sweet of you to think of me. I have super fond memories of you, Min and Nae joining DM...and then causing mayhem! Plus of course, your time when you first joined the Whites. 🙂 Glad you're back too. ❤️