DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Chocolate Week: Delivery Service!

Cross

• Club Leader
On 2/13/2024 at 10:46 AM, Cross said:

@LilyElizabeth What a treasure you are, my dear. You are seriously one of the nicest people I've ever met. I've not always been the easiest person to deal with, but you do it with such grace. Much love!   Elgee.

Treasure Chest of Truffles | Gourmet Holiday Gifts – Li-Lac Chocolates

Thank you, Elgee. I don't find you difficult to deal with. You're so full of love for us!

its the last day for Chocolate week and now its my turn to send some of these suckers out! 

@Elgee thank you. you know for what. but in all seriousness thank you for being a stable, fierce, and solid companion in the fight. for staying true, tiring but never wavering. you're a backbone here and i hope you feel the appreciation you deserve. 

Easy Chocolate Tiramisu Recipe

@HeavyHalfMoonBlade & @EirikDaude

the BOYS! you two are amazing. so eager, so caring. wonderful, and i do mean wonderful additions to the tower. so glad you both decided to come here. it's been a blast watching the two of you take your paths and grow and cause mischief, and i honestly love being able to see where you'll go from here. 

brown ajah hot chocolate for you both!

Christmas hot chocolate recipe - BBC Food

6 hours ago, Cross said:

its the last day for Chocolate week and now its my turn to send some of these suckers out! 

@Elgee thank you. you know for what. but in all seriousness thank you for being a stable, fierce, and solid companion in the fight. for staying true, tiring but never wavering. you're a backbone here and i hope you feel the appreciation you deserve. 

Easy Chocolate Tiramisu Recipe

Couldn't have done it without you and Del, darling *snuggles*

Thank you so much, Cross! Both for this lovely idea and for helping us send our very own DM Valentines. And for the perfect image and lovely message! 🤍🤎  I wish it wasn't done. I had more to send! Cairos, Dar'Jen, Eirik, Boopsy, Seb, so many others 🤍 .... I will be quicker next year! :wub:

Edited by Delenn

17 hours ago, Cross said:

@Jeannaisais

my brown sister, it's been so fun getting to know you, chatting and creating. our ajah is small, but still the same as ever and i for one am glad you're around to share it with. 

look its pete! 

Chocolate Dragon Cake | Dragon cakes, Food network recipes, Tiered cakes

PETE! He's so cute I could eat him... ahem I mean - so sweet lol

And thanks - it's been so fun to get back in the swing of being on DM and chatting and creating has been and continues to be tons of fun 🙂

Dearest @Cairos

You may not know it, but I have looked up to you for many years, since I was a Novice :laugh: (I am sure you were Head back then). Your presence on the boards is a joyful and warm example of what being Aes Sedai is all about. 

Love, Del~ 

Earl Grey Chocolate Cake - Shutterbean

Edited by Cross

Dearest @Sebastian

You are a truly beautiful soul and I am proud you are my partner in life. I am really excited you are on the boards and hope you continue to explore and find your own special place here. 

Love, Del~

Tiny Chocolate Cake With Peanut Butter and Roses - Mantel and Table

Edited by Cross

Dearest @Wayward_fool Boopsy, 

Welcome home again! I am so glad you are back and making signatures! The Illuminators Guild has sat quite too long and somehow it's just not the Blue's without you. DM is a richer place now that you have returned. 

Love, Del~

Signature Truffle Collection (15 pieces) - No Whey Chocolate

Dearest @EirikDaude,

I know you are enjoying an amazing moment in your life and I am full to overflowing with joy for you! I remember from my own life and family that it is traditional to give a piece of advise right now as a gift, so this is mine. Always remember to laugh together.  I wish you Luck, Wealth, and Happiness in life! 

Love, Del~ 

Sugahrush Berries Opens Second Location in Country Club Plaza - The  Community Voice