DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragonmount 4.0 Mafia Game Thread [mafia win]

Krakalakachkn

2 minutes ago, keyholder21 said:

Bc in the earlier post it looks like she's questioning/doubting IT as scum. In the second, she votes him "staying true to herself"

That reads to me as a who would make sense as his partner as whoever she was quoting was thw one sussing IT iirc.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Dunno if im gonna be around tonight or not so @keyholder21

Who you leaning towards?

Only Crush and IT I think.

If its Nyn and Dice well gg but i dont think i feel good about lynching either atp so maybe lolme.

Will poss only switch to IT

I feel pretty much this same way. I voted for Crusher, bc unless IT is the type to play up the newbie angle and be working the crowd, lately the wolfy pop-ups look more n00b town. 

Ok thoughts:

Town to Scum -

Key - got us all to care about the game again, if scum he could've just waited.

Zanatron - hasn't changed during the game.

Crusher - mostly null, but seems town to me.

Nyn - hasn't been here much, probably because of life. Same could be said for me too though, and she's been confusing in her posts.

Dilav - has seemed suspicious to me all game, but that could just be my paranoia kicking in.

38 minutes ago, keyholder21 said:

This quote looks weird considering the vote above. 

28 minutes ago, keyholder21 said:

Bc in the earlier post it looks like she's questioning/doubting IT as scum. In the second, she votes him "staying true to herself"

That's a kind of twisted way to look at it. First post of yours I don't like.

I am trying to get where dice head's is at because since early on his scum leans were lii and IT. And after Lii flipped town he just moved to IT without much of on thread musing as to who his partner could be. Which was the point of my question to him. 

Dont really get how you got out of that that im doubting my read on IT. I think what I said was fairly obvious.

2 minutes ago, Illian Tear said:

Ok thoughts:

Town to Scum -

Nyn - hasn't been here much, probably because of life. Same could be said for me too though, and she's been confusing in her posts.

Dilav - has seemed suspicious to me all game, but that could just be my paranoia kicking in.

I've been confusing in my posts??? 

I get the point of the question, it's a good question to ask someone. I guess it's the "say" part that bothers me, it looks too casual when asking about someone that you are also sussing. And Zander's in my head and making me doubt your alignment lol.

Up to that point had you discussed who you thought IT's partner might be?

25 minutes ago, Illian Tear said:

Ok thoughts:

Town to Scum -

How has Nyn been confusing in her posts??

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Say IT flips scum, who's his teammate? Your post suggests it's one of the former inactive slots. 

i have 3  person scum team in my head. i have an inactive/zander 2.0 as a possible third   i think its illian and either u or crusher.

no way do i think illian catches corys be smart comment and does the right sum. yes he could have just been BGHing  but i thinbk theres experience next to him.

its not me it wasnt zander  that leaves 2

2 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Also i think i recall Dice making a comment about catching Corys subtle breadcrumb.  I'm not sure Scum!Dice admits that when hed know I was Town and I tend to ponder NKs

i said i csaw it

28 minutes ago, keyholder21 said:

@dicetosser1 - you think 3 scum on 10er?

i sux at balance so id rather assume the worst

20 minutes ago, keyholder21 said:

Also, while you're here dicey :).  @dicetosser1 - Wouldn't IT being with an experienced player make him less likely to be scum?  I feel like they would be prodding him to post more.  IDK.  I'm stuck on this n00b town thing.

no. a  this games activity has been pretty slow  b they could also let it go so he doesnt draw attention to himself. c they just may not have bothered.

being with an experienced person does not make someone less or more likely to be scum    unless they start saying/doing stuff so different to their normal that you think their being coached