Dragonmount 4.0 Mafia Game Thread [mafia win]

Krakalakachkn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IT ALMOST CAME DOWN TO A TIE.  A TIE?!?  TIES ARE FOR NON-ADMINS, BUT ESPECIALLY NOT FOR HIGH-RANKING ADMINS.  

Verbal nodded to himself in agreement with himself as he walked the long corridors of DM.  So far his plan had been successful, they'd offed Lily and Key and a few other no names, and the day was shaping up in a way that suggested his long-layed plans to undermine Jason and ruin the release of Dragonmount 4.0 were coming into their final phase.  

so it was completely unexpected when he saw several nobodies running down the hall pointing at him.  He whistled nonchalantly, confident in his nonchalance.  He was Verbal.  He was THE MAN.  And he was the man, for about another 4 minutes, until they strung him up and he watched all his plans fall to pieces.  Because if there's a moral to this story it's that Verb's plans are bad ones.  Where's the rep button, bro?  

Crusher, aka Verbal32 - DM Community Leader and Mafia Godfather - has been lynched.

It is now Night 3.  Night will end in 24 hours or whenever all actions are received.

51 minutes ago, Krakalakachkn said:

IT ALMOST CAME DOWN TO A TIE.  A TIE?!?  TIES ARE FOR NON-ADMINS, BUT ESPECIALLY NOT FOR HIGH-RANKING ADMINS.  

Verbal nodded to himself in agreement with himself as he walked the long corridors of DM.  So far his plan had been successful, they'd offed Lily and Key and a few other no names, and the day was shaping up in a way that suggested his long-layed plans to undermine Jason and ruin the release of Dragonmount 4.0 were coming into their final phase.  

so it was completely unexpected when he saw several nobodies running down the hall pointing at him.  He whistled nonchalantly, confident in his nonchalance.  He was Verbal.  He was THE MAN.  And he was the man, for about another 4 minutes, until they strung him up and he watched all his plans fall to pieces.  Because if there's a moral to this story it's that Verb's plans are bad ones.  Where's the rep button, bro?  

Crusher, aka Verbal32 - DM Community Leader and Mafia Godfather - has been lynched.

It is now Night 3.  Night will end in 24 hours or whenever all actions are received.

Itaintovertillthefatladysings.gif

52 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Im thinking Nyn or Dice and that pile on vote an attempt to clear/distance???...no Zander it cant be...its gotta be Nyn or IT.  

If dice was scum all he needed to do was stay put and have crusher move his vote. He's not his partner.

I think it's IT. Otherwise why not vote for crush for self pres? It makes no sense from a town pov. But I could see why he would from a scum pov. Ie if one of them had to die it would make sense to keep the more experienced player to carry them through. And Crusher voting him last minute and achieving a scum lynch would have given him some cred. 

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I think it's IT. Otherwise why not vote for crush for self pres? It makes no sense from a town pov. But I could see why he would from a scum pov. Ie if one of them had to die it would make sense to keep the more experienced player to carry them through. And Crusher voting him last minute and achieving a scum lynch would have given him some cred. 

I was asleep at EoD.

2 hours ago, Krakalakachkn said:

W00T! Glad my instincts weren't wrong lol.

2 minutes ago, keyholder21 said:

I still don't know about IT as scum because all the derps (no offense) really look like n00b townie to me. 

I will be out for a lot of the day today with family stuff. I should be able to drop back before dinner. 

Then why did Crusher put a vote on dice, which lets agree was going no where, instead of securing a lynch on his competing train?  He waited till last minute to move to IT. Why?

17 hours ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Vote Count 

IT: dice, Nyn

Crush: zan, key

Dice: crusher

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.  Deadline is in 2 hours and 10 minutes.

I went back to look at the VC.

If I recall from IT's last read list he had dice as main sus. Maybe crush's intent with the vote on dice was to see if one of us would move to that train because that's really all they'd need. The one most likely to even consider it was Z who wasnt feeling it irt dice most of the game. So that's another possibility of why he'd vote there initially.

VERBAL32 MAY HAVE BEEN STRUNG UP BUT HIS LEMMING/LACKEY, BARM SURE AS HELL WASN'T.  AND IF ANYONE KNOWS BARM, THEY KNOW HOW UNFUNNY HE IS.  LEGENDARILY SO.   ANYWAY, BARM THOUGHT ABOUT HANGING IT UP BUT DECIDED NOT TO.  SO HE TARGETED THE PLAYER WHO CAME IN LATE BUT CAME IN STRONG.  HE WAS GONNA REMIND EVERYONE WHY NOBODY LIKED HIM. 

Key aka Taymist, Leader of the RP Club - and vanilla town - has been Nightkilled.

It is now Day 4.  Day will end at 2:30pm EST on Tuesday.  

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

3 hours ago, Krakalakachkn said:

BOOYEAH!!!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, Krakalakachkn said:

VERBAL32 MAY HAVE BEEN STRUNG UP BUT HIS LEMMING/LACKEY, BARM SURE AS HELL WASN'T.  AND IF ANYONE KNOWS BARM, THEY KNOW HOW UNFUNNY HE IS.  LEGENDARILY SO.   ANYWAY, BARM THOUGHT ABOUT HANGING IT UP BUT DECIDED NOT TO.  SO HE TARGETED THE PLAYER WHO CAME IN LATE BUT CAME IN STRONG.  HE WAS GONNA REMIND EVERYONE WHY NOBODY LIKED HIM. 

Key aka Taymist, Leader of the RP Club - and vanilla town - has been Nightkilled.

It is now Day 4.  Day will end at 2:30pm EST on Tuesday.  

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

interesting kill. thought id have been the kill.

obvious logic that can be applied   if IT is scum why kill his only supporter? 

Dice logic says because of exactly that

obvious logic says nyn never makes that kill

Dice logic says unless she WANTS me to go straight after IT

Obvious logic says Zander doesnt care who he kills

Dice logic says hed kill me loling all the way atp for sure

24 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

BOOYEAH!!!!!!!!

interesting kill. thought id have been the kill.

obvious logic that can be applied   if IT is scum why kill his only supporter? 

Dice logic says because of exactly that

obvious logic says nyn never makes that kill

Dice logic says unless she WANTS me to go straight after IT

Obvious logic says Zander doesnt care who he kills

Dice logic says hed kill me loling all the way atp for sure

Good points. I laughed at the separation between dice logic and obvious logic.

I was sure you'd be the kill because your actions at eod. So it is weird. But I ended up at F4 with two players who know how to read me well. So unless Zander has done a masterful job with his second coming, we got this.

I have to go to bed. In case things go down while im sleeping...

vote: IT

I really think he's the last scum. The way both he and Crusher avoided voting each other until the last minute. Crusher attempting to feel out a lynch on dice and that last minute fumble?

Ask yourself this. If IT isn't Crusher's teammate, why didnt Crusher straight of voted IT, achieved a mislynch and win the game? It makes zero sense for Crusher to do what he did if IT is town. He only moved there when he saw no other choice and most likely to get some cred.

I'm not going to waste my time on paranoia irt Zander's second coming. If by some chance he fooled me I rather lose to him deepwolfing than to a player who's scummy both by his own actions and the actions of a now flipped scum. But I doubt that's gonna happen. Zander's enthusiasm seems sincere. I dont think he'd be able to fake that if he subbed into a scum slot.