DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragonmount 4.0 Mafia Game Thread [mafia win]

Krakalakachkn

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

I have to go to bed. In case things go down while im sleeping...

vote: IT

I really think he's the last scum. The way both he and Crusher avoided voting each other until the last minute. Crusher attempting to feel out a lynch on dice and that last minute fumble?

Ask yourself this. If IT isn't Crusher's teammate, why didnt Crusher straight of voted IT, achieved a mislynch and win the game? It makes zero sense for Crusher to do what he did if IT is town. He only moved there when he saw no other choice and most likely to get some cred.

I'm not going to waste my time on paranoia irt Zander's second coming. If by some chance he fooled me I rather lose to him deepwolfing than to a player who's scummy both by his own actions and the actions of a now flipped scum. But I doubt that's gonna happen. Zander's enthusiasm seems sincere. I dont think he'd be able to fake that if he subbed into a scum slot.

God that last part feels like Nyn evilly tho seductively stroking my ego....

Hmmmm

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Zanatron said:

I wish Shad was around for stats i wonder just how many Wolves vote 1st in this situation???

@dicetosser1

You see Town!Nyn popping a vote that quickly off???

I hate you this game btw, felt better about you till your "Dice logic" post...fml...lawl.

hey you WANTED me to be all Dicey remember?

and i can see nyn popping that vote as either alignment.

dont think i didnt notice the buttering up either nyn!!!

9ers vs Pats for Superbowl...first time in history 2 18 (17 maybe?) - 0 teams meet in the Superbowl and the 9ers end up killing and ending the Pats dynasty forever!!!!!!

Jimmy GQ then becomes the next  Tom Brady and we win like 6 Superbowls in the next 10 years!!!!

3 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

hey you WANTED me to be all Dicey remember?

and i can see nyn popping that vote as either alignment.

dont think i didnt notice the buttering up either nyn!!!

Do you even know what "I" mean when I say Dicey?!?!?!?!

Lololololol

something i was thinking about last night

crusher ended up being pretty blatant at EOD    even if IT flipped scum he was next due to the way he went.

but crushers smart  hed have known that   i can only see him doing that to try and keep suspicion off his partner   a partner so far unsuspected.  and i only see one he'd do that for.

vote nyn

40 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

something i was thinking about last night

crusher ended up being pretty blatant at EOD    even if IT flipped scum he was next due to the way he went.

but crushers smart  hed have known that   i can only see him doing that to try and keep suspicion off his partner   a partner so far unsuspected.  and i only see one he'd do that for.

vote nyn

We'll only really know the meaning behind what Crusher was trying to do post game. But I know my own alignment and I'm telling you you're wrong.

I already gave my thoughts on why I think Crusher started off voting you and only moved last minute. And I disagree with your conclusion. Not just because I know you're wrong but also because if he moved last minute to break a tie and it ended with a scum lynch, it would have given him some brownie points. And why would anyone give him trouble over that? Not to mention that any townie would be expected to vote his competing train in that situation. 

I had a town lean on him. Zander has been raving about you being scum since game start. I think he was manuvering to push for your lynch either in that very phase or the next one. I just dont think he saw your vote change coming. That was my impression by his off the hip response to you. And by doing so you basically cleared yourself.

Also I've been suspected plenty by both Z and Key but my play speaks for itself and I've done the best I could with my time constraints. So explain to me how exactly his little blunder contribute to take suspicion off of me?? cause I don't get it at all.

All I see is him trying to move the heat on you in a situation where it was either him or IT going down. Which begs the question of why? Why not take an opening of a lynch on IT if he's town? That would have won him the game, don't you see that? Look at the numbers, dice. Him moving to IT last minute when your train was going no where was cause he had to. Not because he wanted to. That should spell duh.

I think you guys posted at the same time at eod (couldn't see minutes in the time stamp on my phone but that's how it seems from the interaction). I legit think you caught him off guard with the shift. He was prolly trying a last ditch move to distance because all he would need to win was to survive one additional day phase. While IT didn't even bother to vote him (or anyone else for that matter) before taking off. Assuming he actually took off.

We've had a really shaky game with the low activity, the inactive slots and some subpar play, which I've had a hand in too, but I am not going to let us lose the game over my account. You are totally off with that vote. The fact that you even made it while IT is in awol mode is pretty disappointing. 

Nyns been pushing IT all game it seems or at least its felt like that.  Key thought he was Noob Town and he def can feel like LHF.

Nyn got off to such a good start and i could see that from Scum!Nyn based on her teammate, this game i think cory, dice, myself and crusher would all fit that bill with Nyn.  

10 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Jfc if it was actually up to me you'd be posting from the beyond right now

Like this feels like Nyn trying to force or sound angry as an afterthought and anger tends to not be an afterthought especially for short firey women.....

Whatever you need to tell yourself. If you guys wanna see what you choose to instead of what's in front of you enjoy the loss. I know I did my best so this is on you.

In the meanwhile IT is posting all around the site in the last 24 hours except here. Gee I wonder why.