• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

umm passive??  what?

unvote

I expect Town!Nyn to be fired up and fighting.  Pretty well anytime i recall Town!Nyn getting wrung up/sussed hard, she gets mad and fights.

You seem to think differently so pleass explain.

21 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I wish I could smoke too. They prohibit it when you're in the army even if it's off duty...

I prolly wouldn't toke either if i was gonna have a gun in my possession...i imagine id end up shooting my foot off...lololololol

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Im going to work.

Be sure to let me know irt the above post what I meant or didnt or if it was an afterthought since you seem to know me so well.  

You made 3 straight posts first 2 felt logical enough the last was your jfc post which felt weird coming after the other 2, like you know people expect fire and anger from you and you felt the need to put it there.

I dont know you any better then you know me but in this advanced game if guess who we play its our job to try and figure out people's alignment right???

1 hour ago, Illian Tear said:

I've been in the Black Tower mostly. 

So why are you not doing anything here????

Cause if youre a Villa this post prolly just cost us the game.

You've been asked questions and ignored them soooo....

Illian Tear wasn't aware of his surroundings when the noose slipped over his neck.  Never in two lifetimes would he expect violence in this place.  No one expects violence in a Stedding.  He had passed out at his table with a tankard of ale in hand, drool dribbling from his mouth in a dignified manner.  blah blah blah, blah blah, blah.  In the end, all it took was one person to lynch the oldest most dignified Ogier at DM.  

Illian Tear aka Jaimelai, Ogier Elder - and Vanilla Town - has been lynched.

It is now Night.  Night will end in 24 hours or when all actions have been submitted.

SPECIAL MOD NOTE:

We're all in this together, team!  Until the bitter end!

1 hour ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Illian Tear wasn't aware of his surroundings when the noose slipped over his neck.  Never in two lifetimes would he expect violence in this place.  No one expects violence in a Stedding.  He had passed out at his table with a tankard of ale in hand, drool dribbling from his mouth in a dignified manner.  blah blah blah, blah blah, blah.  In the end, all it took was one person to lynch the oldest most dignified Ogier at DM.  

Illian Tear aka Jaimelai, Ogier Elder - and Vanilla Town - has been lynched.

It is now Night.  Night will end in 24 hours or when all actions have been submitted.

SPECIAL MOD NOTE:

We're all in this together, team!  Until the bitter end!

Frig im sorry my Godson fell off his bike and tore his knee open,  need 6 stitches and i took him and his mom to the er.  

4 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

probably overthinking this but YOLO

he was here whinged i hadnt voted and left without voting

unvote vote zander

If your Town this vote cost us the game if its not already over cause even tho i think its nyn im voting ou for the dumbest vote in mafia history.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

There was no way he could know. Settle down.

Hope your godson feels better.

In what world do i sub into a Scum spot, dont continue my push on Dice from my previous slots Scum read on Dice and lynch my partner who had little to no suss on him.  And don't give me that Zander likes to bus Dice, because theres absolutely 0% need to do it there.  That would be legit playing against my Wincon.