Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragonmount 4.0 Mafia Game Thread [mafia win]


Krakalakachkn
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

 

Pretty sure you were voting it

 

turns out we are both wrong

 

 

 

Quite seriously i am suggesting that in all future games mods provide countdown links  and that it be mandatory.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@dicetosser1

 

I tried 3 times to make a countdown timer but I couldn't figure it out on my phone.  My computer kept freezing too.  That's my bad, but I tried to keep it regular with my updates.

 

As for your vote, idk dude, the timestamps were several hours apart between your unvote and revote.  I checked on my phone and on my dad's computer.  Like you said it wouldn't have mattered, but it annoys me if I got it wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/15/2019 at 11:48 AM, dicetosser1 said:

 

umm passive??  what?

 

 

unvote

 

 

On 10/15/2019 at 2:53 PM, Krakalakachkn said:

6 hours and 37 minutes until deadline

 

On 10/15/2019 at 7:17 PM, Krakalakachkn said:

Deadline is in 2 hours and 13 minutes

 

These two votes were after dl. So you were voting no one.

 

On 10/15/2019 at 9:58 PM, dicetosser1 said:

vote IT

 

On 10/15/2019 at 10:05 PM, dicetosser1 said:

probably overthinking this but YOLO

 

he was here whinged i hadnt voted and left without voting

 

unvote vote zander

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

 

 

 

These two votes were after dl. So you were voting no one.

 

 

 

 

And growls me for not voting when at least i had a legit reason for not being around...lawl 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, keyholder21 said:

Lol "yeah, Key is going to be a problem."

 

Love you too @Nynaeve!!

 

Lol well to be fair your slot was easier to handle when it was inactive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

By the way, Zander, irt not getting all mad and intense, I've tried not to do it anymore in general so I wouldnt use it as an indicator if I were you. Been better at letting go in that sense. Or so I hope lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

By the way, Zander, irt not getting all mad and intense, I've tried not to do it anymore in general so I wouldnt use it as an indicator if I were you. Been better at letting go in that sense. Or so I hope lol

 

Its only a part of what i use to read you.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

 

Its only a part of what i use to read you.  

 

Oh yeah? What's the other part? Lol

 

Anyways I knew I'd have to use wiles cause you seemed to catch on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

 

Lol well to be fair your slot was easier to handle when it was inactive.

I meant it in a good way. I'm flattered that I was seen as a threat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

 

Oh yeah? What's the other part? Lol

 

Anyways I knew I'd have to use wiles cause you seemed to catch on. 

 

If i told you, you'd know how to fool me wouldn't ya...lol.

 

Ya I got there eventually i mean compared to most of this Village you were still more of a Villager...lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Zanatron said:

 

And growls me for not voting when at least i had a legit reason for not being around...lawl 

 

i thought i HAD voted within deadline  plus it was 530am yet i was up for what i thought was DL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

 

i thought i HAD voted within deadline  plus it was 530am yet i was up for what i thought was DL

 

Apparently youre not capable of thought...another thing we have in common....lawl.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:
NynPerson was signed in when posted
10-14-2019
04:17 PM ET (US)
Figured the aussie would turn on me.

 

 

im hurt...

 

Quit whingeing she shot me twice ffs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, keyholder21 said:

You're just that annoying of a villager, Z!

 

 

FTFY

 

LOLOLOLOLOL 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...