DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragonmount 4.0 Mafia Game Thread [mafia win]

Krakalakachkn

Day dawned with Dragonmount in ruins.  Flames coloured the air as smoke drifted over the dream that was Dragonmount 4.0.  An insurrection of the furriest order had taken down Jason and his technicolor dream.

Verbal and Barmacral looked down at their work and saw it was good.  Zander lay dead, draped over a shattered wall, a dagger pinning a note to his back.  It read: "With love."

Congratulations to Nyn and Crusher for their victory!

And congratulations to everyone who stuck with the game to the end - you're all the real heroes!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At least I confirmed that my way of reading Nyn works decently and i think i can read Crusher...lol

@Liitha

If you wanna keep playing you should, i know i got a "tad" frustrated but i think once you play a few games and see how it defers from before you'll pick it up quick enough. 

54 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Even tho (my bad play def included) we may have had the worse Village ever, we still coulda won this game had i not been called away.   I guess Dice missed his vote too tho cause i dont think Krak counted it.

It's possible, but we'll never know. Don't be too hard on yourself!

Dice's revote was after deadline. 

@Illian Tear - the best advice I can give you is to speak up more. Interact with folks. Ask questions, respond to what's going on, think about why people are saying what they are saying. Are they looking at it objectively? Or twisting things?. Even if you make mistakes, that's how you get better :). You can't just leave it up to others gotta throw your two cents in too. 

19 minutes ago, Illian Tear said:

Sorry Zanatron I wasn't helpful... at all. I'm still not experienced enough to be good at this.

Dont beat yourself up man!!! Gotta play to gain experience my friend!!!!

Keep at it, ive seen you play a couple good games iirc. 

As a Villa never worry about being wrong or your reasons for sussing someone.  Everyone in Mafia is wrong much more then right!!!!!!

Also if you like the game but want a little help mentors and hydras are a great learning tool!!!!

11 minutes ago, keyholder21 said:

You were my MVP my awesome namesake it was an honer to be the Holder of the 21 Keys, if only a short while!!!!!!

12 minutes ago, keyholder21 said:

@Illian Tear - the best advice I can give you is to speak up more. Interact with folks. Ask questions, respond to what's going on, think about why people are saying what they are saying. Are they looking at it objectively? Or twisting things?. Even if you make mistakes, that's how you get better :). You can't just leave it up to others gotta throw your two cents in too. 

@Illian Tear

Also some good Mafia advice...listen to Key!

4 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

You were my MVP my awesome namesake it was an honer to be the Holder of the 21 Keys, if only a short while!!!!!!

Thanks Z! I am pretty proud of my reads. Not bad for coming off a 5 year break lol. 

You did a great job as a Keyholder ;). 

14 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

vote IT

14 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

probably overthinking this but YOLO

he was here whinged i hadnt voted and left without voting

unvote vote zander

6 hours ago, keyholder21 said:

ummm  HOW?? a) my unvote and my vote were the same post and b) you posted saying we had 2 hrs 13 mins   it was still saying that post was two hrs before my vote   so i should have been inside by 13 minutes or so\

we still wouldve lost t.oo well.

and next time zander       vote.

10 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

ummm  HOW?? a) my unvote and my vote were the same post and b) you posted saying we had 2 hrs 13 mins   it was still saying that post was two hrs before my vote   so i should have been inside by 13 minutes or so\

You were voting IT before me?

9 hours ago, Zanatron said:

At least I confirmed that my way of reading Nyn works decently and i think i can read Crusher...lol

@Liitha

If you wanna keep playing you should, i know i got a "tad" frustrated but i think once you play a few games and see how it defers from before you'll pick it up quick enough. 

Eh my playstyle works for me, besides who did I say I thougth would be worst having in mafia roles..yeah thats rigth those two so I was on to something lol

My head just way slow processing, so hard to keep up with whats going on. Also beeing sick and not being able to think clearly doesnt help, and while I enjoy some banter it was starting to hurt my head at the end, so probably migth caved to early, but again sick so couldnt muster the brainpower to properly put all the pieces togheter.

2 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

Your unvote from when you voted Nyn. DL was before you voted IT then Zander. 

I thought the same thing, so I PMed Krak and he explained.