Krakalakachkn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, keyholder21 said:

Your sudden agreeing on dice is weirding me out slightly lol. 

Have you followed any games ive been in since the site came back up after being down for that real long time?

Kinda shifted my play style, needed to mellow out...smoking copious amounts of weed helps with that too...lawl.

Nyn and Dice could verify if they so feel inclined.

I am willing to consider scum!Nyn. I remember liking when she was around, but J am also shite at reading her. She's a good player in either alignment. 

Looking back at votes, she did push Lii's confusion ITT...but Lii *was* being very unhelpful.

Either when I don't think we go there today.

Crush & IT work well for trains. I'm much more in favor of Crush than IT though. I still have this niggling feeling that IT is newb towning. Not completely sold on that though. 

I want to go back and look at how often crush mentioned needing more bunny. If it's not a lot a Crusher/Nyn team might be possible 

Sorry to vote you on your anniversary!

Vote Crush

9 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Ya if Keys Scum gg my dear and someday I can hope to live up to your namesake.

Key if your Town and we somehow pull this W out of our asses youre the obv Town MVP, you're the only reason Ive been able to summon anymoee WiM

[Insert video of Queen's "under pressure" here] 

?

You were working hard before you were killed!

I've read games (or pieces of) here and there. I wasn't really paying any attention for meta purposes though. I vaguely remember something about you saying you were trying to mellow out more. You were quite worked up as 1.0 thoughn so the switch is kinda weird. 

The crusher meta-ish thing is because of Hally's Little Miss mafia game where I co-modded. He was scum and by himself for most of the game bc we had a no show and he was quite convincing as town. 

3 hours ago, Zanatron said:

@The Crusher

I dont recall you ever feeling this confident on your read of me, its even more weird considering i switched slots and I obv have to keep the same reads or it would look pretty suspicious.  In hindsight id say your push on Lii looked bad but im mean cant fault anyone there...lol.

Honestly I didn’t even realized you died and cane back. It’s not you it’s me. 

Liizard Queen is dead and we are alright. 

41 minutes ago, keyholder21 said:

I've read games (or pieces of) here and there. I wasn't really paying any attention for meta purposes though. I vaguely remember something about you saying you were trying to mellow out more. You were quite worked up as 1.0 thoughn so the switch is kinda weird. 

The crusher meta-ish thing is because of Hally's Little Miss mafia game where I co-modded. He was scum and by himself for most of the game bc we had a no show and he was quite convincing as town. 

Are you saying that because we are still down a player? Are we still down a player?

1 hour ago, keyholder21 said:

I'm here for a bit while the kids watch a movie. My husband is on the laptop, so I'm stuck on mobile. 

There is no way I come in this busy as scum when it would be so easy to slide by in this game lol. 

I get that IT looks sketch. I could go there.  I don't think a teammate would have been an inactive though, bc the NKs seem like an experienced person - Cory due to rep and Zander because he was the only person around enough and trying hard. 

Crusher is probably my top wolf pick off play. It's a WIFOM regarding killing Nyn off the bat, bc imo, he'd know that she's think that. 

After that I guess IT because he's been the most sketchy. 

After that...I'm not sure. My town read on Z is from before he was killed. He's been all right since he's been back - certainly more active than most which is a point in his favor. He's also been reasonable about his tunnel on dice though, so that skeeves me a little. I also didn't see any of that righteous townie capitals and exclamation points. But that's all eh. 

I still think dice looked like town in his discussion with Liitha. I don't see anyone arguing so viciously as scum. But Z is right that dice hasn't done much this game. 

Nyn looks good when she's here, so I'm glad she's back. I wouldn't lynch here today. I want more interaction for sure.

Dice has done nothing that’s correct. Except his weird early reveal. His hydra partner seem like scum early then Disappeared. 

vote Lac

59 minutes ago, keyholder21 said:

I am willing to consider scum!Nyn. I remember liking when she was around, but J am also shite at reading her. She's a good player in either alignment. 

Looking back at votes, she did push Lii's confusion ITT...but Lii *was* being very unhelpful.

Either when I don't think we go there today.

Crush & IT work well for trains. I'm much more in favor of Crush than IT though. I still have this niggling feeling that IT is newb towning. Not completely sold on that though. 

I want to go back and look at how often crush mentioned needing more bunny. If it's not a lot a Crusher/Nyn team might be possible 

Sorry to vote you on your anniversary!

Vote Crush

Not helpful but it’s cool. We had a great day: 

38 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Are you saying that because we are still down a player? Are we still down a player?

Meaning I have a healthy respect for your being able to blend in as scum.

34 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Dice has done nothing that’s correct. Except his weird early reveal. His hydra partner seem like scum early then Disappeared. 

vote Lac

What did you think about his defense of Liitha that I posted a page or so ago? Do you think dice does that as scum? 

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Well I'm gonna stay true to myself and since we're down to the wire there's no room for a gamble. 

vote: IT

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Say IT flips scum, who's his teammate? Your post suggests it's one of the former inactive slots. 

This quote looks weird considering the vote above.