DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragonmount 4.0 Mafia Game Thread [mafia win]

Krakalakachkn

Vote Count:

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

I've been unsuccessful in my attempts to create a countdown timer.  I'll try again.

Edit: I have once again failed at creating a countdown timer via phone.  My computer is broken.  

Day will end at 10pm EST on Saturday - approximately 1 Day 5 Hours 23 minutes

Edited by Krakalakachkn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i havent heard from lav in days so im pretty much running solo i guess

zanders in a tunnel with blinders on  needs to get out of it cause hes wrong. Im half tempted to lynch him just out of suspicion of that slot being unattended for so long. but we cant afford that

i was wrong on liitha so im going with my second read.  illian is a really hard read  i always find him scummy but i was finding him scummy and then he plopped on a claimed doc. i think hes inexperienced enuff to do that especially if hes team isnt around to advise

vote illian

50 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Just to let you guys know. Today myself and the enchanting Mrs Crusher celebrate 24 years of marriage with our 5 kids. I work in the morning and will catch up tomorrow afternoon. 

Congrats brother!!!!!!

Got a minute or two at my desk. I have Zander as pretty much town or he deserves to win. Im having a hard time convincing myself his antics are anything but sincere. Yet, I haven't played with him as scum in eons so not much to compare to, but if he is scum they may God have mercy on our souls.

Dice hasn't swayed me as town but the timing on his reveal would be pretty odd for scum. yet, Lav who I expected earlier has since dssappeared and at one time got votes. I originally didn't remember them as a hydra. I need to look to see if his reveal corresponded with the touch of pressure she got. Need to check that. 

Weekends are hard for me; lots of family stuff. I will try to make it kn later for a more extended period of time. I think we have 11-ish hours left?

@dicetosser1 - I get that you think Z is in a tunnel and fair enough on IT. What are your thoughts on me? On Crusher? On Nyn?

@The Crusher - Congratulations!! Please have a wonderful day because you both deserve it!

I think you'll miss the DL if you come back tomorrow, so if you get a second more thoughts would be great. Like on me, on Nyn, on IT. I get it if not though, family comes first :). 

General thoughts 

I still dont like IT. I dont think his play can be accounted for noobiness. He's not an easy player to read because his play is inherently scummy but in this game, at least for me, he's gone beyond that.

Irt Crusher, even though we've played plenty on JN he fluctuates a lot in play so he's not so easy to figure out. With that said Ive had another reason for having a town lean on him. I didnt want to share it att, but I might as well now. And it will prolly seem like wifom to some of you, but I've learned that in this he's very much a creature of habit (though he will prolly sway away for it after I say it lol)... as scum he almost always kills me right away. Even if I hadn't paid him particular attention. It's hard for me to believe that he will take out cory and zander first. JNers aren't as concerned about them as DMers are.

Key is a clean player if I recall. She reminds me a bit of AJ. She sounds fine but I cant compare and contrast durability because she recently joined the game. And in my experience it's doable to sound good but the real challenge is to keep it up. She's not someone I'd be up for lynching today because if she's town she'll be a valuable asset. But she's my deep wolf option atp.

Irt Zander he came in pretty much maintaining the same reads which is NAI because shifting would stick out. He still maintains dice is scum but at the same time he hasnt really pushed for the lynch that I've seen. Which gives me pause. 

@Zanatron

have you changed your mind about your read irt dice? If so what brought the change?

Irt dice it feels like he went a bit quiet and I'd like to see more from him. I know, pot meet kettle, but that's how I feel. 

52 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

General thoughts 

I still dont like IT. I dont think his play can be accounted for noobiness. He's not an easy player to read because his play is inherently scummy but in this game, at least for me, he's gone beyond that.

Irt Crusher, even though we've played plenty on JN he fluctuates a lot in play so he's not so easy to figure out. With that said Ive had another reason for having a town lean on him. I didnt want to share it att, but I might as well now. And it will prolly seem like wifom to some of you, but I've learned that in this he's very much a creature of habit (though he will prolly sway away for it after I say it lol)... as scum he almost always kills me right away. Even if I hadn't paid him particular attention. It's hard for me to believe that he will take out cory and zander first. JNers aren't as concerned about them as DMers are.

Key is a clean player if I recall. She reminds me a bit of AJ. She sounds fine but I cant compare and contrast durability because she recently joined the game. And in my experience it's doable to sound good but the real challenge is to keep it up. She's not someone I'd be up for lynching today because if she's town she'll be a valuable asset. But she's my deep wolf option atp.

Irt Zander he came in pretty much maintaining the same reads which is NAI because shifting would stick out. He still maintains dice is scum but at the same time he hasnt really pushed for the lynch that I've seen. Which gives me pause. 

@Zanatron

have you changed your mind about your read irt dice? If so what brought the change?

Irt dice it feels like he went a bit quiet and I'd like to see more from him. I know, pot meet kettle, but that's how I feel. 

I discussed Dice recently not sure in this carnation of me or rhe previous but my only real doubt is everyone including Cory has him Town pretty much makes me think it could be a me thing and I'm in a Tunnel.  We gotta get it right today.  

@The Crusher

I dont recall you ever feeling this confident on your read of me, its even more weird considering i switched slots and I obv have to keep the same reads or it would look pretty suspicious.  In hindsight id say your push on Lii looked bad but im mean cant fault anyone there...lol.