Krakalakachkn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, keyholder21 said:

@Illian Tear - thanks for answering. I've been in that boat on either side too. So, are you not talking much in this game because you don't want to dig a hole again? ?

What are your thoughts now? I wasn't here before and Lii and Z both turned up town. 

I'm trying not to dig a hole, whether that's working or not is up for debate.

Now we have to think about Zantron/notion and whether he's mafia or town as well as everyone else who have been here the whole time.

LOL wb Z. You were so excited to get out.  What made you change your mind?

@Illian Tear - Yes, that's true, we do. Something to keep in mind as you are reading through his posts.  What are your thoughts on the other players in the game? What do you think of me?  Have your reads of LaDice, Nyn, Crush, etc. changed? 

14 hours ago, Zanatron said:

So Dice has done basically nothing)g but everyone thinks hes Town because....?????

I'm going to continue going through the game, so something else might appear, but I don't remember getting a scummy vibe from him.  I've never been great at reading dice, but the fight with Liitha I thought looked good from his side. 

I do wish literally everyone would step it up in trying to solve though. 

12 minutes ago, keyholder21 said:

LOL wb Z. You were so excited to get out.  What made you change your mind?

@Illian Tear - Yes, that's true, we do. Something to keep in mind as you are reading through his posts.  What are your thoughts on the other players in the game? What do you think of me?  Have your reads of LaDice, Nyn, Crush, etc. changed? 

Im a sucker for punishment and i didnt wanna let anyone who is a Villager that is actually trying down.  Maybe we can salvage this sh*tshow.

9 minutes ago, keyholder21 said:

I'm going to continue going through the game, so something else might appear, but I don't remember getting a scummy vibe from him.  I've never been great at reading dice, but the fight with Liitha I thought looked good from his side. 

I do wish literally everyone would step it up in trying to solve though. 

Well at least irt Dice alone you wouldnt have to read the last like 3 days where he's gone from doing little to nothing.   Plus Lava's disappearance, do noob Scum or noob Villas tend to bail more, also Lavs a new Bander who is very bubbly,  spammy and seems to like to have fun.   And I dont recall 1 single "Dicey" post at all from him that i look for from Town!Dice and he never gave a read on me all game coming from the guy who claims to read me best and has read me from my very 1st post numerous times.

Ya i thought the only other thing maybe was slow rolling a PR.  But in a 10er with Cop and Doc flipped I'm not feeling that at all.

On 10/5/2019 at 7:50 AM, dicetosser1 said:

im finding it funny that ure  dont lije the tone to me of all people ?

the next bit is fair enuff . thats a reason i can buy from you.  Your voting a townie but at least you have a reasonable reason. your just wrong is all

On 10/5/2019 at 8:18 AM, dicetosser1 said:

town with a side of paranoia.  

These look like normal dice discussion to me. 

On 10/5/2019 at 12:22 PM, Illian Tear said:

She was the one everyone seemed to want information on, so I voted her to try and get some game related discussion going.

This honestly looks like inexperienced town. I suppose it could be inexperienced scum who jumped on when a teammate wasn't around.  Looks more like the former though.

Honestly I think both noob town and noob scum tend to disappear...but it's different when you have a hydra with someone who is more knowledgeable.  I wasn't really figuring Lav into my calculations much, because I think I'm past the point where she was really active.  ...thinking "out loud here" but would she really post pictures of wolves as a wolf?? The thought of that weirds me out.  Like, she didn't seem experienced enough to be able to comfortably make that joke.  

5 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

[...] And I dont recall 1 single "Dicey" post at all from him that i look for from Town!Dice and he never gave a read on me all game coming from the guy who claims to read me best and has read me from my very 1st post numerous times.

Ya i thought the only other thing maybe was slow rolling a PR.  But in a 10er with Cop and Doc flipped I'm not feeling that at all.

Re: no read on you...that is kinda weird.  I thought I remembered seeing one?  I'll look for it as I'm going back through.

I def don't think town has another power role.  I know this is standard and not basic, but that would be a little overpowered I think. 

2 minutes ago, keyholder21 said:

Re: no read on you...that is kinda weird.  I thought I remembered seeing one?  I'll look for it as I'm going back through.

I def don't think town has another power role.  I know this is standard and not basic, but that would be a little overpowered I think. 

You ignored the other points i made irt Dice, why?

5 minutes ago, keyholder21 said:

Honestly I think both noob town and noob scum tend to disappear...but it's different when you have a hydra with someone who is more knowledgeable.  I wasn't really figuring Lav into my calculations much, because I think I'm past the point where she was really active.  ...thinking "out loud here" but would she really post pictures of wolves as a wolf?? The thought of that weirds me out.  Like, she didn't seem experienced enough to be able to comfortably make that joke.  

I dont think she couldht post wolf pics as one

1 minute ago, keyholder21 said:

@z - before I leave, what are your reads on people other than dice?

You've looked ok thus far...pretty small sample size and i dont recall any Meta on you so ya.  Your take on Lii tho stuck out to me.  When you said it was pretty obv she wasnt saying she wasnt Town,  everyone else did and not everyones a Wolf, I will admit that sketched me because its felt like one of those tmi Wolf slips like they already know the person's alignment.  Im just trying to recall if you joined before or after her lynch because well you know, obv reasons....lawlm

Nyns been my top Town read tills shes dropped off, i guess shes still.my top Town read and my Deepwolf choice.

IT is always a hard read for me..its like hed be the perfect spy or assassin because he blends in and becomes invisible, hes doing just enough to be here but not really noticed but im not even sure if that's alignment indicative for him.

Crusher i find plays more open and involved as Scum, he always as spots as either alignment were he feels greasy, like bacon....but this game he feels a little too quiet and not im not sure what to make of it.

And i spoke on Dice, my one hold up is everyone even Cory was reading him Town so maybe just lolme?!?!?!

Honestly I pretty much gave up on the game when I logged in and saw Z got gone. I won't lie, I was kinda hoping it would be me lol

I will try to get back into things when I get up. Hopefully some rest will inspire some WIM. 

Also I hate the army. And people. Well, most people.

Here between meetings.

@Zanatron - I joined right before her lynch.  I was trying to get people to not lynch someone that I thought was pretty obviously town, if not helpful town. She said something like "I'm not town, I'm a doc."  I don't know what to tell you other than to me that looked like someone who was separating power roles into their own category.

I haven't played in like 4+ years, so I'm not surprised you don't have meta on me.  

Speaking of meta, you didn't come in all OMG, I'M TOWN AGAIN, LET'S DO THIS!!! ...should I be worried?

re: IT - yeah, I'm getting that vibe too.  Like I've said a couple of times lately, his posts look more like a confused townie to me, but they could also pretty easily be confused scum as well.

re: Crush - he did say he was busy last night and would come around again.  I am still going through back through the game, so I'm not sure about earlier yet.  I'm still weirded out by his discussion with Liitha though because I feel like he was taking advantage of her confusing posting style and your (townself) frustration.  I've been a mod where he was scum on his own and I know he's a sharp cookie and good at looking townie whilst being scummy.  He's probably my top wolf just off gut and that one exchange. Like I said though, still going back through though and am looking forward to his catch up. 

So no wolf other than dice?  If he was a wolf, who's his teammate?

@Nynaeve - Hi!  Looking forward to your comments later :).  Sorry for people :/.

@Krakalakachkn - tomorrow at 10pm for what time zone?  https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/create makes useful timers! ?