DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragonmount 4.0 Mafia Game Thread [mafia win]

Krakalakachkn

1 hour ago, Zanatron said:

Like if its Crusher and Nyn Im gonna be very unhappy...

I don't really understand this comment.

59 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

I really dont know why I wanna put Key as Town for #unknownraisins...FML 

It's because she sounds good. I'm torn because she could very easily just be a townie with fresh set of eyes.... in which case I'm seriously wrong about someone else... or she's deepwolfing real good. But like I said, she's not someone I'll be voting today. We need more of a sure thing otherwise we're toast.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

i havent heard from lav in days so im pretty much running solo i guess

zanders in a tunnel with blinders on  needs to get out of it cause hes wrong. Im half tempted to lynch him just out of suspicion of that slot being unattended for so long. but we cant afford that

i was wrong on liitha so im going with my second read.  illian is a really hard read  i always find him scummy but i was finding him scummy and then he plopped on a claimed doc. i think hes inexperienced enuff to do that especially if hes team isnt around to advise

vote illian

Say IT flips scum, who's his teammate? Your post suggests it's one of the former inactive slots. 

15 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Like im based off of Corys death N1, i really feel like since the pools been narrowed down that at least one of Dice/Nyn have to be Scum.  #donttrytofigureoutnksbutlolme

I get why you'd think that but like I mentioned before I think Cory drew attention to himself needlessly.

I'm here for a bit while the kids watch a movie. My husband is on the laptop, so I'm stuck on mobile. 

There is no way I come in this busy as scum when it would be so easy to slide by in this game lol. 

I get that IT looks sketch. I could go there.  I don't think a teammate would have been an inactive though, bc the NKs seem like an experienced person - Cory due to rep and Zander because he was the only person around enough and trying hard. 

Crusher is probably my top wolf pick off play. It's a WIFOM regarding killing Nyn off the bat, bc imo, he'd know that she's think that. 

After that I guess IT because he's been the most sketchy. 

After that...I'm not sure. My town read on Z is from before he was killed. He's been all right since he's been back - certainly more active than most which is a point in his favor. He's also been reasonable about his tunnel on dice though, so that skeeves me a little. I also didn't see any of that righteous townie capitals and exclamation points. But that's all eh. 

I still think dice looked like town in his discussion with Liitha. I don't see anyone arguing so viciously as scum. But Z is right that dice hasn't done much this game. 

Nyn looks good when she's here, so I'm glad she's back. I wouldn't lynch here today. I want more interaction for sure.

Just now, keyholder21 said:

@Nynaeve - can you explain a little more re: views on Cory bringing attention to himself? 

I think Cory was trying to draw the attention of the doc to protect him. I imagine he knew he'd need that because he's a high key player and tends to bite the dust early. And that would hinder him in putting his PR into use.

After the darthe lynch he posted "be smart". It stood out because if I recall it wasn't aimed at anyone specifically. And I feel like anyone who was paying attention would have noticed he was breadcrumbing. And this is coming from someone who usually misses these things. So I think cory was the nk pick n1 cause of pr hunting plus taking out an active player.

Just now, keyholder21 said:

@Nynaeve - can you explain a little more re: views on Cory bringing attention to himself? 

I think Cory was trying to draw the attention of the doc to protect him. I imagine he knew he'd need that because he's a high key player and tends to bite the dust early. And that would hinder him in putting his PR into use.

After the darthe lynch he posted "be smart". It stood out because if I recall it wasn't aimed at anyone specifically. And I feel like anyone who was paying attention would have noticed he was breadcrumbing. And this is coming from someone who usually misses these things. So I think cory was the nk pick n1 cause of pr hunting plus taking out an active player.

On 10/9/2019 at 4:46 AM, Krakalakachkn said:

Also, Key is a goddess and I think I might love her 

Vote Count:

Lii(4): Zander, Nyn, Crusher, Illian Tear

IT(2? Dice, Key

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in 14 minutes

This is the last vc

On 10/8/2019 at 2:18 PM, dicetosser1 said:

unvote

shes saying not town and doc i think cause lily is the leader of shayoul ghul   and therefore a darkfriend in wot terms

i already figured this morning that zander or nyn werent the doc   and doubted it was crusher.

Does dice make this post as a wolf? Why go out on a limb to try and defend/explain Liitha when she's an easy lynch?

14 minutes ago, keyholder21 said:

@Nynaeve - okay, I get that. I remember thinking the "Be Smart" was weirdly out of left field.  

Then IF IT is scum, that further solidifies that he has an experienced player with him, imo. 

Is it just me or is Nyn feeling more and more likely to be Scum?

IT/Crusher/Nyn?!?!?!