DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Work computer is down today and phone access for DM is frustrating for me. It takes so darn long to type anything even using Swype. I may go home early because issue is widespread and help desk is inundated. I can't even get through. :mad:

And I'm back! I was on hold with the help desk for 31 minutes but after a live person answered the phone he got things fixed in a quick minute or so.

BTW, if this game lasts past Thursday evening, my activity will be even more limited.  I'm leaving for Atlanta early in the morning on Friday and won't be home again till Sunday evening.  My only access will be my phone during that time.  I'll be going around Atlanta with a bunch of upcoming 9th graders (including my own) so won't have much time to check in.

Have you ever seen the Incredibles? At the start of the film a young Mr Incredible says that no matter how many times he saves the world it always seems to get back into trouble. He feels like the maid, 'Hey I only just cleaned up in here!'

Yes ... Harry Potter is back at school and again something wicked his way comes. We baggsy our characters and start off at the Weasley's - there's several carrots and a small carrot car to make. And then off to wave at Ginny's portrait which activates the floo powder and we both end up on a dark magic shop and then a dark alleyway. I don't remember this from the fillm or books :unsure: But I have a nice dark wizard character selected and so can find extra bonus stuff which is cool.

Next there's a whole load of scenes where Dobby is trying to save Harry by hurting him. It's a million to one chance but it might just work ... Harry falls off his broom!From the corner of my eye I see another character step forward waving his wand, but a flash of green light reduces him to far less than the sum of his parts, and Harry lands hard on the ground.

Daruya - Alastar Moody - Town - Spell Joat & can buy Avada Kedavra. If used on Town will be locked in Azkaban forever - Has been Killed.

The free play option was certainly causing some strange things to happen. There would be several future plots affected by the loss of Moody that's for sure. But me and Key needed to save Harry who was all broken up - we needed to make a Skelegrow Potion.

Year2_1_zps6c64c495.jpg

Luckily there just happened to be everything we needed nearby ... including a skeleton! and the potion was made super fast. Harry was back up on his feet in no time and the adventure continued.

The usual cut scene followed and then morphed and flipped to show Gringotts. Griphook was distraught! 11725 Studs had been spent and he felt so unhappy. Of course this wasn't helped by the fact that there was a Dementor gleefully clicking away on a calculator showing him each new purchase. It didn't take long for him to succumb, his bricks crumbling to the floor.

Darthe - Griphook - Town - Banker (causes Posting Studs Collected to double whilst alive - has been Killed

It is now Day 4. Feel free to gasp and then carry on whilst we do maths. We will open Diagon Alley up in a bit and do a timer/vote count and stuff

Official Vote Count

Wombat - 2 (Turin, Cloud)

Not voting - 9 (Hallia, Peace, Wombat, Mish, Brid, Dice, Thorum, Nicana, RTE)

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to Lynch. Day 4 Deadline is 9pm BST on Thursday 15th August

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130815T21&p0=1320&msg=Day+4+deadline&csz=1

Archived