DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

Official Vote Count

Basel - 4 (Cloud, Turin, Brid, Mish)

Brid - 1 (Thorum)
Thorum - 2 (dice, Wombat)

Not Voting - 7 (Basel, Darthe, Amarande, Time, Nicana, RTE, Hallia)

With 14 Alive it takes 8 to Lynch

Current End of Round Bonus = 700 Studs

Day Three Deadline is Sunday 11th August at 9pm BST - Deadline Extended due to Weekend.

http://www.timeandda... deadline&csz=1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing I want to mention to you especially as far as Mish goes, is to make sure not to miss the Rita Skeeter post, it pretty much vetted her as town. + The way she went after Rhea early on.  You should read it all before just tossing a vote.  I know I take sometimes way too long to put a vote out, but you should at least catch up.

So you are willing to lynch Thorum who was Revelio'd as a town character, simply because there's no time to case someone else?  We have almost 3 days left in this day phase!

I actually tend to believe more in my Revelio because it revealed a character not many people would claim or even think to change to if they were using PJ potion.  George, OTOH . . . I can see how scum might pick a popular character to change to using PJ potion.  I'm not saying Basel isn't George, but I'm not convinced he is, either.

Actually, I'm willing to lynch Thorum because I find him suspicious.  But I'm willing to lynch a lot of people.  You seem willing to lynch Basel who has also Revelio'd as a town character so I don't see why you think it's so weird for me to think the same of Thorum.

I don't understand what you mean, Daruya. I Revelio'd Basel and got George (which he has claimed). I don't know who or what Thorum is. My Revelio has nothing to do with Thorum. And I don't see why it would be "either or" with our Revelios. My vote on Thorum is based on the skechiness of some of the Basel votes and that Thorum seem to be setting Brid up for a fall if Basel flips town.

Wombat, which votes placed on Basel did you find sketchy and why?

Welcome peace.

All of them actually, but you and Mish have good claims so I don't think you're mafia.  It still adds to the general unease I feel about the wagon.

Cloud voted Basel with no reason given, which is fine but he hasn't come back to say much so it looks opportunistic.  Usually when I do that kind of thing I pick people who either haven't been taking much heat or aren't likely to be lynched right away.

Your vote also has no real reasoning, which is kind of funny because it's a second vote and you always like to yell at people for placing weak second votes.  I thought your "hunch" may have been a reaction test like I do but idk.  Basically the same thing I said about Cloud applies.  But you have a good claim and you always do things I think are scummy so bleh for now.

Brid's vote is for the "same reason as before" which seems pretty lazy and sheep-like to me.  I think she may be town but it's not an inspiring vote.  I may have to reevaluate depending on what I decide with respect to Thorum.

Mish's vote has a lot of reasoning behind it but it's not very good reasoning.  The thing about you and BG actually makes me slightly less suspicious of Basel now that BG has fliped scum.  As I said earlier, I think that scum tend to pick two townies for that sort of thing.  I liked Mish's case on Basel D1.  Moreso than her case on Thorum.  But now she's voting Basel.  I don't get it.  She seems to be a doc and her vote is actually the best so I don't think she's mafia.

Add to that that Darthe, Hallia, and Daruya have been nudging the Basel train without voting on it and I'm feeling very uneasy about it.  I feel like there would be more resistance if Basel were mafia.  Anyways, as Daruya pointed out, we have plenty of time and as Mish pointed out, we're way ahead, so I'm not fussed right now.  I'm just pointing out things I see.

Good grief, I'm not nudging a Basel train or even convinced Basel needs lynching.  Am I suspicious of him?  Definitely.  But I'm not convinced he is who we need to go after which is why I haven't voted for him.  I found some comments suspicious, I asked questions.  And, FWIW, I don't often play mafia but when I do, I tend to vote later in the Day Phase, often closer to deadline, so I can be as confident as possible with my vote.  I don't like voting/unvoting/revoting.  

You seem to be questioning me for questioning Basel's claim (because you backed it up via Revelio) but you are perfectly happy to go after Thorum after I posted that my Revelio had listed a town character.  

You Revelio'd Basel and saw a town character.  I Revelio'd Thorum and saw a town character.  So where do we go from here?

I wish I could go back through right now and review the game from page 1 but it's late, I'm tired, and I don't do my best thinking when I'm this tired.  

One more thought before I fall into bed . . . 

Everyone in this game should have completed or attempted a night action on Night 2. So far we have 2 who have admitted to Revelio (Wombat and myself) and 1 who admitted to protecting Turin (Mish) and 1 who admitted to following Mish (Basel).  It would be interesting to know what night actions others attempted or completed to get a better idea of what's going on.  Now that I think of it, if a person uses PJ potion, that is their NA so they wouldn't be able to perform another, correct?  If that is the case, that eases my mind on Basel a bit more and introduces a bit more doubt on Thorum but not enough that I'm willing to cast a vote on him . . . at least not yet.  

I'd be interested in hearing others' thoughts on my reasoning in the previous paragraph.  As I said, I'm tired and not thinking super clear but I'd love to see some feedback on my question (bolded above) when I get up in the morning, as to whether it even made sense . . .

I think you are right about potion being their night action. I don't think claiming actions is a good idea though as it will out Rita.

And I'm not suspicious of you for solely questioning Basel, Daruya. Questioning is good. I'm suspicious of you for questioning me for questioning Thorum when you are doing the same with Basel. It strikes me as hypocritical. And I've already said I'm willing to lynch someone besides Basel/Thorum. I actually have a person in mind but I'm just observing him/her right now.

Official Vote Count

Basel - 4 (Cloud, Turin, Brid, Mish)

Brid - 1 (Thorum)

Thorum - 2 (Dice, Wombat)

Mish - 1 (Peace)

Not Voting - 6 (Basel, Darthe, Daruya, Nicana, RTE, Hallia)

With 14 Alive it takes 8 to Lynch

Current End of Round Bonus = 800 Studs

Day Three Deadline is Sunday 11th August at 9pm BST - Deadline Extended due to Weekend.

http://www.timeandda... deadline&csz=1

Sick and tired of my daughter being sick and landing in hospital.

Daruya Im voting thorum because I have thought for 2 days that he is mafia. You can say what you want and it wont change my mind because I have no certainty about you. You could be mafia covering a teammate.

Even his post after the ruckus about his role was unhelpful.  My vote stays where it is. 

Also Im leaning townish on Basel.

I'm going to be offline for most of today but will try to get on tonight (might be late-ish; lots going on today).

I think you are right about potion being their night action. I don't think claiming actions is a good idea though as it will out Rita.

And I'm not suspicious of you for solely questioning Basel, Daruya. Questioning is good. I'm suspicious of you for questioning me for questioning Thorum when you are doing the same with Basel. It strikes me as hypocritical. And I've already said I'm willing to lynch someone besides Basel/Thorum. I actually have a person in mind but I'm just observing him/her right now.

*snickers" We're equal, then.  I found it hypocritical, too.  And I didn't think about Rita so I guess it's not a good idea after all.  

Sick and tired of my daughter being sick and landing in hospital.

Daruya Im voting thorum because I have thought for 2 days that he is mafia. You can say what you want and it wont change my mind because I have no certainty about you. You could be mafia covering a teammate.

Even his post after the ruckus about his role was unhelpful.  My vote stays where it is. 

Also Im leaning townish on Basel.

I'm leaning more toward townish on Basel now, too, especially since his NA was confirmed by Mish and he can only do one NA per night.  I'm still not leaning mafia toward Thorum but I am keeping an eye on him.  However, if he actually is who he was Revelio'd as, I have an idea what his role might be (note that is "might" - I could be way off base).  That said, "outing" him (if I am correct about his role) would be a bad idea so I'm not going to do it.  If makes you suspicious . . . well I can't help that.  If you and others suspicious of Thorum prevail and lynch him and he flips town, you will be #1 on my scum list, though.  OTOH, if he flips scum, I'll know his NA was polyjuice potion and he chose a pretty obscure character to change to (and I will share it at that time).

Dice, I hope your daughter gets better soon.  She will be in my thoughts today.

One last thought before I go . . . Turin, have your nose or map turned up any fresh leads lately?

I'm replacing someone. 

Anway...VOTE MISH

I have no clue on the game mechanics yet.  I won't have time to read it all and figured it out until Saturday. 

Woah woah WOAH! So you just placed a completly random out of the blue vote on me, without even readiing the game yet?! What if I'd been at L-1 or something? This is extremely shoddy Peace, even for you.

One thing I want to mention to you especially as far as Mish goes, is to make sure not to miss the Rita Skeeter post, it pretty much vetted her as town. + The way she went after Rhea early on.  You should read it all before just tossing a vote.  I know I take sometimes way too long to put a vote out, but you should at least catch up.

Not sure if mafia buddying or town trying to be helpful.

Add to that that Darthe, Hallia, and Daruya have been nudging the Basel train without voting on it and I'm feeling very uneasy about it.  I feel like there would be more resistance if Basel were mafia.  Anyways, as Daruya pointed out, we have plenty of time and as Mish pointed out, we're way ahead, so I'm not fussed right now.  I'm just pointing out things I see.

Blargh, seems I saved the wrong part of the quote. Anyhow, it was the part about me being a Doc.

Not a Doc. But still kinda protective role. If the person I target, is targeted with a kill, I die instead. It's the only way to kill me.

Darthe: What's the dementor attacks like? How do they affect you? Can't you buy a Patronus to protect yourself?

I knew what the vote count was Mish. 

And shoddy...even for me?  Not sure how to take that...lol.

UNVOTE

Game looks very complicated.  I will be giving it a thorough read tomorrow during my 12 hour shift at work.  I can do that on weekends easily as long as there are no storms.

I knew what the vote count was Mish. 

And shoddy...even for me?  Not sure how to take that...lol.

UNVOTE

Game looks very complicated.  I will be giving it a thorough read tomorrow during my 12 hour shift at work.  I can do that on weekends easily as long as there are no storms.

Well you do have a tendency of mixing up games or forgetting big important parts of games... :tongue: I still remember the whole "bloody" indcident, thank you very much!

I didn't much like the Brid slot and could lynch peace too.

Dementor attack = I die at the end of N3 unless a patronus is used on me or I use one.

I can't do this because I don't have a wand.

@MOD, I assume that others can use one on me?

Archived