DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, hard drive crash.  :(  Now that I am back to work, I can use my work laptop until the hard drive in mine is replaced.  I do have an old one I am using at home, but it is so slow that trying to load a page is almost as slow as dial up. 

I am going to take my work one home for the weekend so will be able to be more active.

And I'm new to this and am still completely, 100% lost.  :sad:   *nods*   But I am going to bombard my mentor with questions now that I have a working laptop. 

wow. Even if town only had half the studs that could have been 3 full upgrades. the whole town could be fully upgraded in a few days. especially if everyone is active.

Again my opinion is that it is a better deal to get the upgrades since you can still buy the odd ability if your upgrade doesn't work for you.

And I tried to get that Character Upgrade a couple of times today, but there were always insufficient funds >.< I'm also guessing that the percentage of studs that goes to the mafia team is pretty high (somewhere around 40%).

The percentage of studs that goes to the Mafia team is fair.

They do NOT receive a disproportionate amount. The Studs are allocated as they are earned and then kept in each team's prospective pot. Only the total of these two pots is shown in the Game. If Town spends and Mafia do not - then the Majority of Studs shown in the Total will belong to the Mafia. Conversely - if Mafia are spending and Town are saving, then the Majority of Studs shown will belong to Town.

You simply don't know who is spending and what team they are on, and what proportion of the Studs shown in the Game belong to which team.

But I wouldn't have made it unfair.

I never thought that the game wouldn't be balanced :) Thanks for the explanation though.

Ithi and Key shrugged of the strange occurance and continued on with the game. They shot at portraits and vases and then they reached the Girls' Bathroom. They shot the portrait near the entrance with their wands and both of their chosen characters became female. Ithi knew what waited inside for them and just how annoying it was!

Year1_5_zps4223c77b.jpg

The big blue TROLL!

Ithi had never been a fan of Trolls and the need to levitate and throw stuff at it ... whilst dodging out of its way when it came close with its club was NOT a happy memory. What she needed was a character that could just shoot the stupid thing and be done with it. Who would look very amusing as a girl? She had a think and then flicked through all the available characters until she found the one she wanted. Flamboyant and fabulous ... her new character struck an heroic pose and proceded to blast at the troll. It was all going rather well until she saw Key's character flicker and change for just a moment and then a green light hit her own - causing it to fade a little and then literally come apart at the seams ... well joints anyway.

"What did you do THAT for?!", she messaged, "I was WINNING!". "I didn't do anything!", replied Key, "My character just changed all by itself and then cast that spell at yours."

"Well that was weird.", Ithi said. "Yes ... very weird indeed" said Key.

On the screen, Key's character had returned to what it should be. A message flashed on Ithi's side asking her to select a new character. When she checked those available another one had vanished.

DPR - Gilderoy Lockhart - Town - Vanilla - has been Killed

It is now Day 2

Because of the weekend you have until 9pm BST on Tuesday 6th August to reach a Majority Vote and achieve a Lynch. You don't HAVE to take the whole time if you don't want to lol.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130806T21&p0=1320&msg=Day+2+deadline

Diagon Alley is now OPEN - Available Stud Update to follow

Or he bought polyjuice. Though that seems less and less likely.

It is unlikely I will have internet before sunday evening, not that i survive ni tv t (same as everyone Iguess.)

Why kill dpr?

Yeah the downside to these items is that there is a counter for almost anything. I didn't expect to clear Turin with this reveal, but at least it's some extra information that will help us solve the puzzle.

Official Vote Count

Not Voting - 15 (Turin, Hallia, Basel, Kassidy, Amarande, Cindy, Mish, Bridmorgan, Time, Dice, Thorum, Nicana, Cloud, RTE, BG)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to Lynch

Day 2 Deadline is 9pm BST Tuesday 6th August due to the Weekend.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130806T21&p0=1320&msg=Day+2+deadline

Turin yes you said you had purchased a revelio... But it's not like you were gonna use it on yourself :rolleyes:

Anyway, now we know for sure you can be trusted (and probably Cloud too; I can't see why a mafia would view you and confirm you like that) so that's good.

Archived