DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

Oh, hey, we still have 1 more hour. Thought we didn't have time. 

[v]Eldrick[/v]

I don't like this last minute vote on Eld over LotD by John Snow either.

I agree with regards to Pral, Talya.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count

Eldrick (2/8): Alanna, JSnow

Lord of the dawn (8/8): Pralaya, Hallia, Tina, Dice, Talya, Razen, NotBob, Seph

Razen (1/8): Zander

Dice (1/8): Eldrick

Not voting (2/14): Aiel Heart and lord of the dawn

Scene coming up!!! (Sorry it's late... Lost track of time while reading)

He won't flip scum is what I'm telling you all. FoS on Zander as well.

Just showing where my hint was on D2, as I know earlier people were saying some craziness about Seph dying and me taking his role (though as it was random, scum wouldn't know what his role was anyways)

VC?

I don´t think any of my three suspects have made me changed my mind today. 

AH - don´t like her mafia reads. Earlier she said that Hally would be an informative lynch and now Razen is. I don´t understand how anyone could have Pral or Hally in their mafia lists after D1 voting.

Dice - what has he done today? Voted Seph with a very thin reason. 

Zander - quoting posts here and there and writes a line here or there. I don´t get it. It would be great with a concrete post where he sums things up. 

With Zander flipping town, AH being viewed as town, and Tina being killed, I like that a townie was feeling the same as me.

I would also add that it´s annoying that we haven´t heard anything from Snow the last rl days. 

Same with Snow.

Up through page 50 and my opinion hasn't changed that it should be between Dice and JohnSnow today.

that would be a waste. Im town.

gonna answer my question hally?

I remember this, the fishing trip I did not like.

Vote Count

John Snow (2/7):  NotBob, Hallia,

Dice (5/7): Eldrick, Zander, Seph, Heart, Razen

Heart (1/7): Tina

Seph (2/7): Dice, Talya

Not voting (2/12): John Snow and Pralaya

The failed lynch also doesn't look good.

Been reading over Dice again. I don't have an overall feeling of town, but doesn't stand out as scum neither.

He did go at Hally three times asking about why not going for Razen. This is from someone who had picked up subtle hints of a claim, that I now think wasn't one. However didn't jump on Eld to hammer as I believe scum would have done easily (unless Eld is Mafia, which I'm not feeling atp).

I can see why he wants to go for Razen, a couple of suggestions haven't been good, his hammer on Zander. However he has been cleared atp by Hally. And I have a towny feel from him.

I do think that looking for a Godfather if there is one at this point is daft. We use the people that Hally has viewed to get a Poe and from there move on wards, if three scum left and one is a GF then that means two that aren't and we can look for them.

Town ATP:

Hally

Razen

Heart

Me

Not yet cleared:

Eld

Dice

Pral

NB

JS

I'm sure that there is a wolf between NB and Pral, I don't believe both of them are, I can't see that.

Out of the others

Eld

Dice

JS

In that order. I do think we need to look at these 5 for our lynch today.

I want NB and Pral to show me why I should think they are town.

Pral...did you try to shoot anyone last night?

No.

1. I am not going to broadcast that I will kill and then kill. That would be a waste if scum had a RB

2. If I hit town, it is LYLO - assuming 3 scum/non-town are still left. I don't want to take a shot unless i am absolutely sure.

Pral  id say shoot either Razen or Eldrick.

Razen cause itd prove hallia a bit and i just dont believe he is town  and eldrick cause he is all over the place yet isnt getting votes despite a number of people commenting on this

Uh? Were you trying to get me to hit town just to prove hally? Both of your options are likely town and that stands out very well.

[v]Dice[/v]

Pral  id say shoot either Razen or Eldrick.

Razen cause itd prove hallia a bit and i just dont believe he is town  and eldrick cause he is all over the place yet isnt getting votes despite a number of people commenting on this

Uh? Were you trying to get me to hit town just to prove hally? Both of your options are likely town and that stands out very well.

[v]Dice[/v]

i notice you convienently missed the red.

Im agreeing with talya  

unvote

vote pral

At night, spies had been watching, waiting for information to share come daytime. Each reported to their masters in the morning on what had been gleaned from the day before and during the night. One among the monarchs was confident that they had found a villain and so they lead a lynch mob and had them beheaded. They were shocked at what their fellow monarch's death revealed.

Pralaya- Queen Victoria, town doctor has been lynched!!!

It is now Night 4. Countdown: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150724T21&p0=263&msg=British+Monarchy+Mafia+Night+4&font=cursive&swk=1

I did not see him being the doc. That caught me completely by surprise.

I saw him being a liar, and that's lynchable.

And he lied about being a vig, Why the heck did he claim vig?!

Go ahead. block me. Bye Hally. Your only chance of surviving tonight is if Razen blocks the kill, and I'm not it.

Archived