DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it does, Eld.

I watched Heart N1 and she had no one visit her. If Hally had said she had visited herN1 I would know she was lying, but she viewed Heart on N2. She viewed Razen on N1

Ok. You worded it weird. It makes sense now.

I would, but I think you mistook what I said about how bad that sounds, about me watching you not do anything, I will let you think, but then I'm guessing you are quite young and innocent so may not understand, which is really sweet. I know my daughter would and she's 15, lol.

I have say Eld the PM was worded weird and I thought that I watched what people did (ie their actions) hence going for Heart and Zander, and also Hally, to check she was who she said she was. So yeah, I watch who visits people.

4. alannalynn- George I, vanilla town killed Night 1
11. TinaHel- George V, vanilla town killed Night 2

N1

Hally - Views Razen - Town

Talya - Watches Heart - Nobody

Razen - Blocks Eldrick

Pral - Protects ??? (Probably self)

Nightkill - Laine

N2

Hally - Views Heart - Town

Talya - Watches Zander - ???

Razen - blocks Dice

Pral - Protects ??? (Probably self)

Nightkill - Tina

N3

Hally - Views Talya - Town

Talya - Watches Hally - Pral and Notbob

Razen - blocks Eldrick

Pral - Protects Hally

Notbob - Targets Hally

Nightkill - No one

I would, but I think you mistook what I said about how bad that sounds, about me watching you not do anything, I will let you think, but then I'm guessing you are quite young and innocent so may not understand, which is really sweet. I know my daughter would and she's 15, lol.

Haha. I didn't think about it in non-game terms.

I think there has to be a godfather in this game. My role would suggest that, GF makes the cop role less effective.

So Heart or Razen could be GF. Or they could still be out there.

If we have town:

Cop

Watcher

Doc

Role locker

That is quite a powerful team. Makes me wonder what the wolves have. LotD was a goon, if I remember. im going back later to look at the D1 lynch. I will try and have a look at all the lynches. I have a feeling I won't be around.

N1 Razen

N2 heart

N3 Talya

2 points  1 You arnt Hallia  2 I didnt see her say she viewed Talya.

@talya  I will respond to post 1544 later tonight when im finally home

page 78

1. I know, but I figured you wanted to know tonight.

2. I did. You're welcome

That would be good...and I agree vig should go for him. I can't see what else he could have been doing visiting Hally. The only thing he could be is an RB but Hally would not have got a result back. Could be a redirection type role as well, either way him being there if not the doc is bad

Ok poop I'm really sorry for that. I watched Hally last night and she had two people visit her. Never a good reason to claim vig when doc, when he lied I assumed he had killed her.

We have either lost me or the cop.

I watch heart N1, so I knew that Hally had to have viewed her night which she did answer. And Zander N2.

Anyway, the other person who visited Hally was NB. I would like to know why? I thought he was the doc, so I fail here, sorry.

When Razen blocked Eld it occured to me that he could have blocked Eld thinking him Doc and tried to shoot Hally. Another thought here if they do have an RB why not RB Hally and shoot someone else, would make sure someone died.

Also look at this lynch, Mafia would have jumped on this easy lynch.

If there is also a tracker (who follows) then it could mean that we don't have a doc. I have seem them in games together.

Only consolation is is either me or Hally will be alive. I think it will be Hally, I hope it is.

Why do I always get the doc lynched.. *sigh*

On a side note, I wondered if Queen Victoria would be doc, have no idea why...maybe same time as Florence Nightingale, lol

you probably should have said all the names who visited hally after pral lied to you. He probably would have claimed then but I also see why you did it the way you did. I went him because i didnt believe him a vig anymore but i didnt consider that he might be a town PR tbh and his post about me at the time seemed like he was trying to twist my words so i went there too.

I dont believe razen is a town RB.  Your post here

I think there has to be a godfather in this game. My role would suggest that, GF makes the cop role less effective.

If we have town:

Cop

Watcher

Doc

Role locker

That is quite a powerful team. Makes me wonder what the wolves have. LotD was a goon, if I remember. im going back later to look at the D1 lynch. I will try and have a look at all the lynches. I have a feeling I won't be around.

seems TOO powered to me. Mafia would have to have some heavy hitters.

the red   this doesnt make sense to me. This popst came AFTER the doc flip so you KNOW there is a doc. Or was.

As for getting the doc lynched   a BIG part of that is on Pral he weirdly fakeclaimed a town PR that you can easily see the actions of most of the time, then he disappeared for half the game, then he lied to you and disappeared again. If hed stuck around long enuff to see your vote and what you were saying then he probably claims saves his ass and gets NB deaded. Great play if that happens.

ok so looking at the votes made on pral

Thank you

[v]Pral[/v] You are scum my dear chap.

Talyas has been made abundantly clear. 

Pral  id say shoot either Razen or Eldrick.

Razen cause itd prove hallia a bit and i just dont believe he is town  and eldrick cause he is all over the place yet isnt getting votes despite a number of people commenting on this

Uh? Were you trying to get me to hit town just to prove hally? Both of your options are likely town and that stands out very well.

[v]Dice[/v]

i notice you convienently missed the red.

Im agreeing with talya  

unvote

vote pral

I thought this was clear but have also explained in a post above this. I KNOW this is a town motivated vote

He lied, huh?  That's as good a reason as any.  He has been laying low too.  Unvote, vote: Pral.

I dont like this vote. At all. but im worried im biased. Opinions please. My problem is the Blue mainly tho im not a fan of the lying low comment either

Oooooh, get it Tal!

[v] Pral [/v]

Tone of this says Town all over and shes an un ccd cop

[unvote] [v]Pral[/v]

Nice Tal. Not sure what this means for the soft hint. 

I cant make my mind up on this one. On one hand I get what he is saying. On the other it just feels wrong. the nice tal feels insincere a bit depending on how you read it.

Ohhhh.

[v]Pral [/v]

Buh bye.

This one I hate. I do not see how Eldrick needed that explained to him.

Opinions on these? Am i overly biased on Razen?   And hally   without offense i hope   dont give me ure opinion on this one. i think you and i are the opposite ends of the spectrum here so it wont accomplish much.

And was Eldrick too derp to be Derp?

I didn't like Razen's vote either, I'm really starting to think he's GF.

I have a prediction on how the night is going to turn out, but I'm not going to say anything until it resolves.

And I did need it explained. It wasn't clicking that he was caught in a lie because of a role. It's so obvious now.

Ok poop I'm really sorry for that. I watched Hally last night and she had two people visit her. Never a good reason to claim vig when doc, when he lied I assumed he had killed her.

We have either lost me or the cop.

I watch heart N1, so I knew that Hally had to have viewed her night which she did answer. And Zander N2.

Anyway, the other person who visited Hally was NB. I would like to know why? I thought he was the doc, so I fail here, sorry.

When Razen blocked Eld it occured to me that he could have blocked Eld thinking him Doc and tried to shoot Hally. Another thought here if they do have an RB why not RB Hally and shoot someone else, would make sure someone died.

Also look at this lynch, Mafia would have jumped on this easy lynch.If there is also a tracker (who follows) then it could mean that we don't have a doc. I have seem them in games together.

Only consolation is is either me or Hally will be alive. I think it will be Hally, I hope it is.

Why do I always get the doc lynched.. *sigh*

On a side note, I wondered if Queen Victoria would be doc, have no idea why...maybe same time as Florence Nightingale, lol

you probably should have said all the names who visited hally after pral lied to you. He probably would have claimed then but I also see why you did it the way you did. I went him because i didnt believe him a vig anymore but i didnt consider that he might be a town PR tbh and his post about me at the time seemed like he was trying to twist my words so i went there too.

I dont believe razen is a town RB.  Your post here

If we have town:

Cop

Watcher

Doc

Role locker

seems TOO powered to me. Mafia would have to have some heavy hitters.

the red   this doesnt make sense to me. This popst came AFTER the doc flip so you KNOW there is a doc. Or was.

As for getting the doc lynched   a BIG part of that is on Pral he weirdly fakeclaimed a town PR that you can easily see the actions of most of the time, then he disappeared for half the game, then he lied to you and disappeared again. If hed stuck around long enuff to see your vote and what you were saying then he probably claims saves his ass and gets NB deaded. Great play if that happens.

I meant Cop not Doc in the red bit *slaps head*

Thanks for your input, I feel pretty good about you post there.

I think NB for tomorrow's lynch if he doesn't get vigged tonight. I'm also thinking JS, and Razen/Heart for the GF.

I don't think I'll be around tomorrow, not sure who they think is the best to kill.

As long as Hally doesn't go with NB tonight, I hope she doesn't go you neither (Dice). I would like JS sorted out once and for all. I notice NB has gone quiet. I wondered if he guessed what I had seen. If he tried to night kill Hally, and it didn't go through then.

I notice he also quickly jumped on the Eld lynch, after Razen said he had NB him. I'm wondering if this was made up by Mafia. JS also jumped on that lynch I believe.

What you said about about them being heavy hitters, we haven't seen it. That then brings up Hally...but that really is tin foiling.

Archived