DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

Anyway, [v]lord of the dawn[/v]

Based on my earlier reads. I don't think his reads are that organic when you look at it. The vote train on JS looks definitely scum driven. 

He was first on LotD, and kept it there, was in and out saying why after this vote. If he is Mafia why vote him, when he wasn't even a look in at the time. Maybe he thought it wouldn't go anywhere. but feels natural .

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice.

Now, to read the whole thread and look at specific stuff. 

Wonderful, now I think I have a small town core of Hallia and JS. Yes, I am sure JS is town. The whole reason why I caught LoTD as scum was because he was opportunistic in trying to get JS lynched when he was a bit silent. He voted JS when he was getting heat and it did not seem like a bus at all. I am kind of convinced JS is town here. 

After the lynch. so believes JS and Hally town.

Just got to work, on mobile. I will typically wait before revealing, to see interaction. I viewed Tal, to be sure I wasn't tinfoiling.

3 living town views. I like those odds.

I just realized that the list of people you haven't viewed is the list of people I've had reason to suspect this game. Weird.

Would actually [v]Razen[/v] here

Votes Razen D2 and then Unvotes before going off. He unvoted because it wasn't going anywhere.

If Razen is indeed town, I think I would have to do this. [v]Zander[/v] I was thrown off mainly because I thought Razen was scum. Otherwise, during end of D1, I saw a bunch of posts where it looks like Zander is trying to push the lynch off LoTD.

At the time when LoTD had 3 votes and it seemed kind of stalled, he starts off with FoS on Dice, FoS on Hallia and then his big case on Razen. I was basically thrown off here because I ahd thought Razen was scum. But, if Hally is right here, that would put my suspicion back on Zander.

Votes Zander here in D3, I think again he was the first to vote. I quite like his reasoning here looking back.

@ Pral I just now caught the post you made about your limited shot being why you haven't shot yet, while doing the reread of the day.

How likely do you think you're a target today? Do you intend to not shoot again?

As for the mention of another person soft claiming vig, I completely missed it. I wonder if they are just as limited. I'm curious, though, why JS expected Dice to also catch the vig hints. It hasn't been mentioned at all until JS brought it up.

The reason I am not dead is because the scum were clearly hunting for the cop or doc. They know that I would be protected and instead of a risky kill, why not hunt for the cop/doc who wouldn't be protected? Now that they know who the cop is, they could go after me or they could go at someone who might be the doc. 

(the inset was supposed to be Eldrick - silly DM)

Why would you assume that the doc would cover, I suppose they may have thought you would be and went after the doc and Cop as well. :/

Overall, the posts look pretty good. There is the long period between him claiming and his response after JS had responded, but could be RL. Would he have gone for LotD early on, wouldn't be the first time, only to find everyone else piles on and you can't get off because of how it looks. I think I will need more to convince me at present. Which would mean answering carefully my questions.

Okay. I have read the whole thread now. The post I thought about was one of Seph´s posts but now that I read it it didn´t look wrong to me at all. 

Things that I noticed:

Snow and Pral - yes, it looked coordinated. They claimed vigs 8 minutes appart. I have no idea what to do about them. I can see Snow trying to get reactions from claim and votes but I have no idea what Pral is doing. He definitely looks like he has some information that we haven´t. 

Hally - I think her initial reaction was pretty normal. I would have expected some kind of argument from two people claiming that way at first. I wouldn´t say Talya is lock clear but her town reads looks like mine.

Razen - I really like his posting and get a strong town feeling from him. He points out the right things.  I like his read on Zander. 

Seph - I like his posting as well and think he is pointing out good things.

Eldrick - I don´t know what I think about most of his posts but it was good to point out that Seph said it was an advanced game where it doesn´t say it anywhere. I don´t know if it really says anything about Seph´s alignment but it was good of Eldrick to see it.

Zander - I have a hard time to read Zander. When is he joking? When is he not? Why make a serious vote with a non serious reason? Didn´t like #178 where he said that Snow should worry about not getting himself hanged or something like that. It´s like he is too confident, which I often (but not always) connect with mafia. He questioned my one post like he was doing something meaningful. I also don´t like the post about it being one mafia among Talya/Hally/Snow/Pral. I´m not sure if I´m having a hard time reading Zander and that makes me look at his posts in a certain way but he is the closest thing I have to a mafia read right now.

Laine - seems to defend Zander´s way of posting. Not much else.

LotD - very strange to ask others to fill in and base decisions on that. I get that he want to wait and see but why hope for others to tell him what happend. How could he base decisions on that? Weird.

Dice - after all of what has happened he voted Zander for posting in caps lock? Is it some kind of joke that I don´t get? Felt weird.

[v] Zander [/v]

I´ll be back later. 

Come at me!!!!

Tina, Razen, Zander looks like town.

Later he says that he thinks all 3 are town, we know Zander and Tina are for reference.

Looks like our Vig pair have left the stage...if they do not get an answer back I'll probably move to John Snow.

Zander still looks like town to me...maybe this is from last game...he posts more than most...plus I kinda get his humor from earlier.

Right now.

Vote Dice

Basically stirs the pot and leaves...very little content...want more contributions.

Votes Dice for this vote. I'm sure he has played with Dice before.

there is a lot of fluff at the beginning with NB, doesn't mean anything

Been reading since I woke up, don't have much time before I gotta finish getting ready for work, but I don't like this turnout, either.  Due to his play, John Snow pretty much outed Pral as a vig.  

Also, re: the 'are you town' thing - I have been known to do that from time to time.  Lie Detectors can be a thing, and while I am not one, if there is one I like making their lives easier.  It's fun to see who is quick to chime in with an "I am town" and who questions it. >=D

She likes the idea. She thinks it's fun to see who says they're town quickly and who questions it. But, she doesn't say it herself.

[unvote]

[v]Hally[/v]

Do not like Eldrick taking heat for his vote then quickly moves along to another weak case.  Looks like he's tryIng to change the subject.

Unvote, Vote Eldrick

After voting Dice goes after Eld. There are a few other posts after this, pointing out why he thinks Eld is mafia.

Im still not liking this John/Pral thing somethings rotten there imo

Im gonna re-read Hallia and with that Talya.  I don't like the Lock Clear comment based on nothing atp.

John looks like he made a reaction test.  Pral reacted with a claim of his own...not sure its scum-worthy...although I definitely did not like Snow's attempt to add the mason WIFOM into the equation...IMO...Pral looks the better of the two at this point.

Hallia looks town.  I go back and forth on Talya...need blood in the water to make a determination which way I'd lean...but nothing in and by itself leans toward scum.

Lock clear comments before blood in the water are counterproductive.

A few other reads of note. He is definitely more chatty in this game than he was in the last game on here where he was mafia. Doesn't mean much, but it's a point to note for now.

He's played bumbling...maybe scum...maybe not...unvote vote LotD...more to ensure majority lynch than anything specific.

His vote switch to LotD

I'd sooner see Eldrick lynched than LotD. I'm 95% sure LotD's town. 

Get him to L-1 and I'll hammer.

But willing to go for Eld still.

Day 2 (the times have gone funny here...this post was on 14/7

Vote John Snow

Shenanigans just prior to lynch plus the crazy mason vigs wifom.  Could also lynch Eldrick.

Goes with JS this day, but still has Eld in the background.

And this post is on 15/7

For Tina,

Got lazy from the day off plus not a big fan of early player reads.  Mainly because scum like to use other peoples reads as way to make cases.  Late game we have more of a voting record.  

anywho,

Dice: Hasn't posted enough...refuses to add commentary even when prodded...plays this way every game...so who knows...null.

AH:  Provides good observations...I've come to value her form of communication...the fact that she didn't vote raises a red flag...null.

Pralaya:  Claimed Vig.  Timing of reveal + logical explanation.  No reason not to believe.

Hallia:  Looks like she picked up on LtoD early...doubt scum busses that early.  Town.

Eldrick.  Scummy behavior is scummy behavior.  

Zander:  Towny one liners that seems some are not getting.  More of a continuation from the last game.  Do not get his case on Razen.

Seph:  Over eager to appear town.  Could go either way...especially with his hammer...null.

Tina:  Same as Hallia above...plus one of you two did the LD soft claim which is always helpful.

Razen:  Mixing it up with Zander.  Seemed town during the exchange.

Talya:  Had a moment there where appeared to offer LtoD a lifeline...smart enough to observe my small commentary on it and make a joke to push it away.  Maybe clever scum.

John Snow:  The combination of the vigs, masons and a vouch for LtoD near DL is enough wifom for me.

his read's list on D2. NB do you have an updated reads list?

The leasd up to D2 no lynch

We could make the numbers work for Dice too. I'm not convinced he's scum... Like I said before, it'd be informational though. Would rather Snow than dice if we could swing it.

If no one else shows though we need to decide between dice and me.

Do you really think we can/should CFD Dice?

im getting caught up.

Eldrick or Snow?

Snow.  im thinking Dice is a possibilty

Why Dice?

you dont find him scummy? or less then others?

Dice is always scummy to null for me.  Still, not like we want to take a pot shot in the dark as far as a PR. 

Well Razen's had a change of heart.

Hallia are you still with us?

thoughts guys?

Really? 

So you think we should lynch Heart notbob?

No!

Sucks!

Does it matter?  I'd rather vote Dice than random...but still think Snow is a better choice ATM.

VC?

Typical it all goes wrong, but those are NBs posts during that no lynch bit. He didn't seem willing to vote Dice. Makes me think if NB is mafia then there is a good chance so it Dice.

Vote Eldrick

Notbob, bar Eldrick, who would you say is good for scum?

John Snow.  

Aaaand caught up.

Hallia and dice--I'd be very interested in reads lists from you right now.

Want to know how Pral's been spending his nights.

Would really really like to hear from John soon--he's slipping down for everyone I think, so that makes even less information from his lynch because we wouldn't be able to garner near as much for the reasons behind the lynches.

NotBob: why Eld over Snow? I remember you asking... Zander which one of them he preferred last night. Also why those two in your sights at this point?

Zander--saw a lot of quotes for reference in reread--did you extrapolate anything from them?

Eldrick has been all over the place looking for anyone to lynch.  I can lynch Snow as well just because he bailed.

Right but considering Eldricks actions and willingness to want Snow lynched, do you really think it likely that they're a team?

I like to drink from the wine in front of me.  

Doubt they're a team but one of them is scum.

I'll move to John to eliminate the wifom he created.

Unvote, Vote John Snow

These are his posts for the last few days and the last one he votes Eld (For today).

Vote Eldrick

I would like to see some more input from NB. Didn't like his last vote on Eld. He has been trying to go for him for the past 3 days, but not overly pushing him. (Maybe because not many were behind him).

I have NB as Null right now, and I feel I should be more definite on him.

@ Dice - I am town roleblocker.

@ People asking me to who I blocked: I blocked Eldrick N1, Dice N2, and Eldrick N3.

Now to what I've observed.  I really don't like how John Snow and Not Bob just assumed that the scenario I posited happened.  I don't know one way or the other if I blocked anything last night - Eldrick could indeed be vanilla town as he claims, meaning my block did nothing.  And therefore it could be a doc save, and not my block, that led to no kill last night.  But yet they seemed very eager to go along with that theory.  John Snow has escaped being lynched a few times now, but I'm thinking that he isn't scum here, he wouldn't have offered to get himself lynched yesterday to test his theory.  That leaves Not Bob.

Unvote, vote: Not Bob.

I explained my logic. 

Vote Count

Eldrick (2/6): John Snow, NotBob,

John Snow (1/6): Eldrick

NotBob (1/6): Razen

Not Voting (5/9): Heart, Talya, Pralaya, dice, and Hallia

Countdown to end of Day 4: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20150724T20&p0=263&msg=British+Monarchy+Mafia+Day+4&font=cursive&swk=1

Ok...maybe they will claim then. I will say it is not me.

Yeah, no. Don't do this. This = bad. 

If people follow suit, you could very well end up outing the other vig. It's their call if they choose to claim. Not yours. 

Ah, just thought of something. 

Doc protects Hallia like a good doc. Mafia shoots Hallia to see if Seph was the doc. That's not an entirely unreasonable play. 

Willing to give Eld a pass on that basis for now. 

[unvote] [v]NotBob[/v]

Archived