DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did ? Sorry, struggling with migraine.

Dice - didn't like his vote on Zander at the beginning, I know it was a joke. Knowing the alignment of Zander this actually isn't that bed, he took it as a joke and stubborn Aussie. Can't remember eod2, about where was...need to go over, slight town read atp. If he read what I think he read as did JS then that person is still alive, so could look good for him.

Feel included now lol.

Went back to see how the lynch on Zander happened.

JS was at L-2. Heart votes Zander because she wants to hear what JS has to say.

JS 4/6, Zander 1/6
With the info from Hally that Razen is town, it makes sense to Pral that Zander is scum and votes him. (Not seeing why their interactions couldn't be TvT)
JS 4/6, Zander 2/6
Hally, who was already going hard at JS for his soft claim, agrees with Pral's case and switches from JS to Zander.
JS 3/6, Zander 3/6
(Talya points out the same stuff I'm pointing out now lol)
Hally says she'll move back to JS if Zander comes back and makes him feel better about him. Still not liking her actions so far.
Razen comments that he'll vote either JS or Zander in order to prevent the no lynch again. Hasn't decided which way he wants to go.
Zander shows up, explains that RL is tying him up. Willing to vote JS or Dice. Votes JS
JS 4/6, Zander 3/6
JS says his post that felt like a soft claim was just educated guesses. Votes Zander on the sole ground that it's either Zander or him.
JS 4/6, Zander 4/6
Hally is disappointed with Zander's pop in post.
Talya says she'll be annoyed if Zander is town, but  not caring to put in the effort, and votes him.
JS 4/6, Zander 5/6
JS points out DL in 2 1/2 hours. He's at L-3 (He was actually at L-2 at this point). Zander at L-1
Dice gets on, but hasn't voted yet.
Razen hammers Zander, with an hour and 20 mins left to DL.
JS 4/6, Zander 6/6

It bugs me that the uncontested cop is the one that looks the worst in this.

I also didn't like Talya's vote or Razen's hammer.

Not sure how I feel about the comment JS made about helping the lynch on himself to avoid a random lynch.

@ Pral I just now caught the post you made about your limited shot being why you haven't shot yet, while doing the reread of the day.

How likely do you think you're a target today? Do you intend to not shoot again?

As for the mention of another person soft claiming vig, I completely missed it. I wonder if they are just as limited. I'm curious, though, why JS expected Dice to also catch the vig hints. It hasn't been mentioned at all until JS brought it up.

Avi changes throw me off >.>

Dice and Eld responses, read and understood

Pral concerning shots--got it

@Talya--I had said I'd be willing to vote John but I wanted to wait and see what he had to say. In the mean time, I wanted to see what would happen if I voted Zander, who I also find scummy. The result as been Pral finding his own reasons to like that vote, Hallia getting behind the reasons, and John not wanting to be lynched. 

Why am I concerned that Heart is the third highest poster, lol

O.o that is concerning!!!!

Though most of mine are probably "this is what I meant to say in the last post"

Ok, who is here and what can we make happen?!

I like the new heart, but it does make me wary. I don't like how you put your vote on someone to get info and leave it there until before deadline. You are aware of people that can't get on before deadline, but choose to ignore that. I hate having to make decisions knowing I can't be there to change it, and this isn't helping. Zander has been low on my lists for awhile, go back and check from d1.

I can see it tom your perspective. I suppose I ws operating from "I know I'm going to be there to change my vote, and after EoD2, I assume other people are going to make an effort to be present. Didn't want today to just be a speedlynch on John, so I voted elsewhere. 

~snip~

Heart - I'm liking her new style. Though makes me worried as well. Cleared by Hally, but could be GF if there is one. I liked D2 her trying to get the lynch. But something inside won't let me put her up higher. - slight town read

~snip~

My natural scumminess :P

Good with your reads, thank you for the list

Talya you left me off your list there. Thoughts?

and re Zander   to be fair  he had a rather serious accident recently and hes drugged up. thats why he hasnt been active i think. He hasnt even been on sakype much and thats really unusual

O.o I feel horrible for not knowing this in general!

Well, that would explain why he's been acting loopy.....

*Hugs to the afterlife*  

~snip~

It bugs me that the uncontested cop is the one that looks the worst in this.

I also didn't like Talya's vote or Razen's hammer.

Not sure how I feel about the comment JS made about helping the lynch on himself to avoid a random lynch.

Why the last statement. You have made that statement completely out of the blue and I've made it at the EoD. Explain to me why he sticks out to you for this.

The fact that I'm scumreading him is WHY it stuck out. I haven't liked his play at all this game.

I have very mixed feelings about JS. It's a bunch of little things that add up to me thinking he's scum. But then he does stuff like this and it makes me question my read.

For the record, I'm also not happy with his vote. His reasoning was "It's either him or me". I have to go check, but I don't think he was reading Zander as mafia. It's just a self preservation vote, and that's gross.

I was in the same situation Day 1. I didn't vote Lotad as a self preservation vote because I didn't see him as scum. (I was wrong, but that's besides the point. It's the perception before the flip that matters)

Amend that to alive and didn't shoot. This could easily be used by mafia to frame Pral in my eyes. He should shoot tonight both to prove himself and because it's probably his last chance.

And, they can also frame me as easily if they have a roleblocker. Anyway, who do you want me to shoot?

I find those last four votes rather underwhelming in towniness. 

There is definitely a scum there, right? It cannot be an all-town lynch. If Hallia is telling the truth and neither you nor Razen is a GF, that would narrow down to JS and Talya. 

Actually, I need to see more of Talya and read back on her posts. Will do that tomorrow

@ Pral I just now caught the post you made about your limited shot being why you haven't shot yet, while doing the reread of the day.

How likely do you think you're a target today? Do you intend to not shoot again?

As for the mention of another person soft claiming vig, I completely missed it. I wonder if they are just as limited. I'm curious, though, why JS expected Dice to also catch the vig hints. It hasn't been mentioned at all until JS brought it up.

The reason I am not dead is because the scum were clearly hunting for the cop or doc. They know that I would be protected and instead of a risky kill, why not hunt for the cop/doc who wouldn't be protected? Now that they know who the cop is, they could go after me or they could go at someone who might be the doc. 

Everybody tossed and turned in their beds that night and some didn't sleep at all. When everyone gathered for breakfast they were amazed and thankful that nobody had died during the night.

It is now Day 4. Countdown to end of Day 4: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20150724T20&p0=263&msg=British+Monarchy+Mafia+Day+4&font=cursive&swk=1

Archived