DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that Hally is actually mafia. I didn't like her actions on Zander's train, as I already mentioned. I think seph might have been the cop. I think Razen is also scum, and last night was set up to make me look bad. Feel free to lynch me and prove I'm telling the truth about my viewpoint.

Pral...did you try to shoot anyone last night?

Razen your RB is interesting, why did you choose Eld?

Hally who did you view last night.

I'm not sure I take Razen at his word here. We don't know that was the reason there was no kill last night.

[v]JS[/v]

He claimed vig for the sole reason to get reactions. He ended up drawing out another vig claim. Don't know if this was intended or not, but it's still bad either way.

His reason for the vig claim was to promote activity, yet after the day of DM being down, his activity dropped significantly. His excuse is he forgot.

He was one of the people on the speed lynch of Zander. His reason for voting was self preservation.

This is the way to go, and his lynch will be informative being the sway went from him to Zander really quickly. We can look at that if he flips mafia, and see what we can determine from that.

[v]JS[/v]

He claimed vig for the sole reason to get reactions. He ended up drawing out another vig claim. Don't know if this was intended or not, but it's still bad either way.

His reason for the vig claim was to promote activity, yet after the day of DM being down, his activity dropped significantly. His excuse is he forgot.

He was one of the people on the speed lynch of Zander. His reason for voting was self preservation.

This is the way to go, and his lynch will be informative being the sway went from him to Zander really quickly. We can look at that if he flips mafia, and see what we can determine from that.

A) Nothing wrong with my play. Wasn't anticipated a CC, because the only reason to CC would be multi vigs. Exceptionally bad luck. 

B) Shit happens. 

C) I know I am 100% town, and had no read on Zander. Statistically favorable vote. 

And IIRC pushing lynches "for info" is a mafia thing. 

So my idea of Seph being the real cop, and therefore Hally safely fake claiming has a huge hole in it. There's no way she could know he was the cop.

I still believe she's the cop, but I didn't like her switch to Zander.

And she wouldn't have gone guns blazing D2 as he was still alive. 

[v]JS[/v]

A) Nothing wrong with my play. Wasn't anticipated a CC, because the only reason to CC would be multi vigs. Exceptionally bad luck. 

B) Shit happens. 

C) I know I am 100% town, and had no read on Zander. Statistically favorable vote. 

I said Day 3 would be informative, not your lynch. As in it would be helpful in locating your teammate, should you flip mafia.

Nice try at twisting my words, though, which IS something mafia do. Adding that to the list :)

[v]JS[/v]

his lynch will be informative

[v]JS[/v]

B) Shit happens. 

I said Day 3 would be informative, not your lynch. As in it would be helpful in locating your teammate, should you flip mafia.

Nice try at twisting my words, though, which IS something mafia do. Adding that to the list :)

Sure buddy. 

Archived