DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

@Razen, I would like to hear more from Zander as well and a more from JS about the vig bit.

I actually could get behind a Zander vote, but the way it suddenly flipped off JS rings alarm bells. He has got off another lynch.

Without being rude to Eld, his posts don't really stand out, they are wish washy, flipped floppy sort of ones. Not sure what to make of him.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either way, I don't want a repeat of the last day phase to happen.  That was stressful.  I'm down with either a JS or Zander lynch, I just can't decide which one I'd rather see lynched at this moment in time.

I'm not understanding these votes, Heart weren't you trying to get JS yesterday, and now you go for Zander. Pral, what do you think of JS, this seems like an odd vote from you as well. Hally, so JS soft claims before you and yet you ignore him now and go on a few points someone else has made who you don't know the alignment?

Huh? Why is it an odd vote? If you had read my earlier posts, you can see where i cam coming from. 

JS has always been town for me and I have said so the whole of D2. 

im sorry im tied up in RL.  will try to get back before DL if i can,

still willing to go Dice or John Snow

will try to post some more detailed thoughts after.

i am town here so dont mislynch me!!

[v] John Snow [/v]

What makes you think there's 2 vigs? There's no proof that there's even 1 vig. Pral still needs to explain what he's been doing, and why he hasn't shot anyone yet.

@ Hally. It wasn't obvious. I had no idea you were the cop. I'm also quite surprised you didn't view me N1. I was fully expecting to either be viewed, shot by vig, or both. I was easily a possible mislynch Day 1.

Pral's claim very strongly implied there were 2 vigs. I also think I've seen soft hints for who the other one is. 

JS claims vig, admits to lying about it, and then implies cop. How are we supposed to believe anything you say?

I'm not a cop, I'm just making educated guesses. 

I'll move to John to eliminate the wifom he created.

Unvote, Vote John Snow

AFAICR NB has been going after this line most of the game. Don't link it. Would lynch him. 

Forgot to grab the quote, but the whole me vouching for dice thing I immediately disregarded in my next post as it's just a read and god knows I've been off this game. 

[unvote] [v]Zander[/v] Since it seems to be him or me. 

And is someone going to detail an actual case on me or are we just all going to jump on the train?

Because I think Dice picked up the soft vig hints and the person is still alive.

I thought he had too and the person I thought it was, has not said they are. If that makes sense. :/ so confused.

I think I'm going to regret swapping my vote.

Because I think Dice picked up the soft vig hints and the person is still alive.

I thought he had too and the person I thought it was, has not said they are. If that makes sense. :/ so confused.

I think I'm going to regret swapping my vote.

I follow your first statement (which means I'm not crazy :happy:) but I lost how that implies your second. 

Avi changes throw me off >.>

Dice and Eld responses, read and understood

Pral concerning shots--got it

@Talya--I had said I'd be willing to vote John but I wanted to wait and see what he had to say. In the mean time, I wanted to see what would happen if I voted Zander, who I also find scummy. The result as been Pral finding his own reasons to like that vote, Hallia getting behind the reasons, and John not wanting to be lynched. 

Why am I concerned that Heart is the third highest poster, lol

O.o that is concerning!!!!

Though most of mine are probably "this is what I meant to say in the last post"

Ok, who is here and what can we make happen?!

Archived