DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

Aaaand caught up.

Hallia and dice--I'd be very interested in reads lists from you right now.

Want to know how Pral's been spending his nights.

Would really really like to hear from John soon--he's slipping down for everyone I think, so that makes even less information from his lynch because we wouldn't be able to garner near as much for the reasons behind the lynches.

NotBob: why Eld over Snow? I remember you asking... Zander which one of them he preferred last night. Also why those two in your sights at this point?

Zander--saw a lot of quotes for reference in reread--did you extrapolate anything from them?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for the interactions I am referencing, I am talking about Day 1.

Zander was voting JS, because he wanted JS to explain why he did what he did with the vig claim, but repeatedly said that Razen was scummier. But he didn't move his vote over to Razen with these accusations. This makes sense if they are both scum. It makes sense if they are both town. It doesn't make sense if Zander is scum and Razen is town, because scum want town to get lynched. They don't care who it is.

I disagree here, Zander could easily be scum and Razen town. If JS is scum. Zander could easily be making a show of being on a scum train and not wanting to vote town before JS answered then it looks better to switch, or he may think that. Zander could be town and Razen scum too for similar reasons.

Vote Eldrick

Could you explain in detail why Eld.

I think JS or Dice is still the way to go today. If something builds on Notbob, I wouldn't mind going that way either. Let's not wait until DL to decide this time, ok?

Why NB? Or is that purely OMGUS?

I re read day 2 and missed JS Posting, are you sure he did Heart? Not that it matters too much. If he was silenced he should have been back in the night phase. It was an outside chance anyway, just wasn't comfortable voting him yesterday. However today, his luck has ran out. So I could happily vote him.

I'm with Heart. Pral - what have you done the last two nights and why do you think you haven't been nk when you are a PR?

Hally what happened to me? :( lol

Can't remember any for you at the moment... Oh one random one--have you ever played in a mafia game with your mom?

....maybe?

I know that she has played in games that I modded. I don't think we have actually played in the same game, though. And if we did, it was years ago.

I didn't think about it from the perspective of JS being scum. I was only looking at the 2 of them at the time. That actually makes a lot of sense. Thank you Talya.

As for my view on Notbob, yes, it is mostly OMGUS. I don't like that he has been pushing me so hard. It makes sense for a mafia member to do that to a towny. I'm not pushing him on this. He is strictly null for me. But if others find reasons for him to be lynched, I don't have any problems with helping it along. He's not clear town by any means, and therefore WTL in my book.

I also didn't like his vote Day 1. It was very opportunistic. He didn't have a scum read on Lotad, but was doing it simply to avoid the no lynch randomness. I'm glad the lynch happened, but didn't like his vote, and said as such at the time. The fact that the lynch was on scum, and therefore a teammate if Notbob is scum, means little. The lynch was happening anyway. Enough people wanted him gone, that it was gonna go through.

Hardclaiming vig. 

Shooting the lowest post count at the EoD. If you want to live, give me more than this 2 posts in 3 days that some people try to get away with. 

I am completely fine with this method!

snow do you only play on BT games? I haven't seen you around for a while.

No, there's just certain types of games I don't like. 

I don't like open games or basic games because I enjoy trying to solve the setup.

And I'm not big on the whole "hybrid hammer" thing because then we have 3-vote trains. 

Is hybrid hammer the one where the most votes at EOD is lynched?

That, or a majority ends the day. 

On my reread and thought I would bring this up. Why doesn't Seph question JS claiming Vig here. If someone was claiming a couple of pages into the game, then you would say something, but he doesn't. Makes me think Seph knows something or doesn't think he would be able to push someone with that claim as a lynch.

Going to do a few of these posts :p

Mentioned above about the lack of questioning from Seph, who was first oin scene.

Then Pral claims vig too.

Hally does her Thunderdome bit about cc

JS responds with - why cc when TvT (how does he know that Pral is town at this point. Even if JS is lying, he would be questioning someone who also claimed, Pral could have been a wolf, trying to cc, the only way JS would know that he was Wolf is if JS was.

Pral -asks why can't there be two Vigs

Razen comes in with that the claims were interesting and also finds Pral's answer Interesting - Is that all you would say to this situation, I think there should be more

Hally does her post about providing cover...I thought odd when rereading, but not so sure, people cover for Doc, Cop so why not this...

Pral asks Razen, why does he think JS is lying

then Seph

Highly unlikely. Maybe under a different role perhaps, but two actual vigs? Betting not.

eh it's a advanced game, and I have no idea of how wheel would run it.

But you weren't the person ccing, were you :)

Lots of people will cc as town in order to provide coverage. Others say things like you did to generate conversation. Either way, it does not always necessitate an immediate vote.

But your anxiousness is noted.

I have actually never seen a vig get cover provided for them, seems like it will work itself out, but I am betting one of you is at least a vig.

Here he seems very laid back and quite chill about it. the last bit is interesting. Now I wish I had had more time to do this before because I have a few questions for Seph...

there is a lot of back and forth.

JS has already voted Hally, JS accuses Zander of having nothing to say about what's going on. Then there is a lot of fluff talk on games.

Zander doesn't believe two vigs and that someone is lying - Why not both?

JS asks Zander on what he thinks about him and Pral believing each other. Then more talk on games...

Zander thinks both on same team, creating cover or just plain WIFOM.

Alanna - Zander prob town.

Zander VOTES JS - due to talk of masons

Seph's reads so far consist of hally as town.

Zander does say there was mason talk and may have been over reacting. He doesn't unvote at this point. So this makes me think not a total joke vote.

NB - Thinks it was done for reactions

Razen - also thinks masons as well coordinated

JS VOTES ZANDER - reaction felt weird and forced.

Zander -thinks reaction is gross

Seph - thisnk they know each others alignment but won't be voting neither of them.

John, because it isn't a smart play is a reason scum do things sometimes.

The, they can't be scum because scum wouldn't do that argument. (See masons from starwars)

As for you and pral, I do believe you two know each others alignment, or there is some good cover going on that only you two understand. But I am not willing to lynch you day one to find out. Barring some massive slip.

Snow... you left us first man

Obviously the game has just started, but as of now one of us is the obvious cop target. It'd be like claiming Hard Bulletproof Mason Recruiter that kills mafia when he tries to recruit them. "No mafia would every try to claim that it's so outlandish." Yeah, we all know that role's BS. 

*Shrug* I was playing Terraria with one of my friends. Fun times. We died like a combined total of 15 times or something. Expert is really really hard. 

The above post caught my the first time round as well. They could be the obvious cop target. So this is trying to draw a cop view on them (or him,, he has been more vocal). Knowing what we know now, this looks like JS may have been doing this to draw the cop view, why would he do this...he is godfather. It doesn't matter if Pral claimed or not. The fact he did straight away is a good way. Still doesn't mean Pral isn't a wolf, because the one people are most likley to view would be JS. If he is clearer as town, then  so would Pral. 

Seph took Zanders vote as a joke but later Zander says it wasn't. Leaning Town on Hally, Me JS and Pral? Odd that he should think me town but Zander doesn't question this. 

Razen picks up in the cop thing with JS

Eld - VOTES JS - Catching up - This would be the reaction I would have expected from Seph who posted after JS

then the Eld Razen over the why not Pral, and Eld stopping before finishing read. Reading back now this null to me.

Zander says not a joke, a really bad wolf play or dumb play

JS his main thing was to inpsire activity.

Hally VOTES JS - not liking his responses, seems wolfy then says she has me as town

Zander questions this then posts this below

Feeling strongly that theres at least 1 one wolf in Snow/Pral/Hallia/Tayla.  thoughts people?

To Zander - Why do you think there is one here. JS and Pral, you may think one there and between me and Hally you might, but to put us altogether when there is nothing that links all 4 is not right. This is grasping putting something out there that you can say you were right. Chances are there might be. However you are linking people with no real thought. Lazy play here.

I know we wont, and it frustrates me I want to ask questions and I can't, I'm thinking (with a lot of hope) he was mafia. He links in with a few people. But it doesn't hurt putting it there. Plus it's my thought process on it.

On the vig cover I see what you mean, we don't know, but some games have no cop or no doc, so could be said there as well. I don't like it but I could see why people who have played with covers might.

Zander has gotten a lot of flak about that post. His wording was bad, but I agree with the concept at the time. He was bunching you guys together into the people that needed to explain stuff, not linking you guys together (at least that's how I read it) The JS and Pral vig claim and no explanation was weird. Hally having a strong lean on you already was weird. It made sense to see scum in the group of you 4.

I hope he's mafia too, but it doesn't help to bring up connections to him under the assumption he was. He could just as easily have been town, and trying to find links without that knowledge is pointless.

And doing so makes it look like you know his alignment....

He was a foreigner. It had taken him forever to understand their language and even then he could not speak it very well and only wrote in English occasionally or if it was required. Despite this, he made an effort to know his new people and was a patron of the arts among other things. In the dark of the night, he took a sip of his wine before crossing to his bed. Laying down he closed his eyes and became dead to the world as he slipped into sleep and then quickly into death. A shadow moved from behind the curtains, tiptoed past the dead king and into the dark halls. The guards were slumped to the ground having also been poisoned earlier in the night to let the assassin into the king's rooms.

Morning dawned. The assassin listened to the cries and then the bells proclaiming the death of King George I with satisfaction.

alannalynn- George I of Great Britain, town vanilla has been Nightkilled!

Day 2 has begun! The countdown to end of Day 2: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20150715T20&p0=263&msg=British+Monarchy+Mafia+Day+2&font=cursive&swk=1

And I had AJ as scum. Damn I'm off this game. 

I don't know metas. I just felt like she was off. 

I think those are John's two posts day two. It could be he just hadn't gotten the PM about being silenced yet, but....

There's a couple of things that I haven't liked about this upon looking back.  Let's put three into the question Pral column, because I also find it odd that he hasn't been targeted yet.  If he is a vig and made the kill one of the nights, it would be nice to know.

And I'm glad that Talya brought back the cop view line of reasoning from JS on day 1, because something doesn't feel right to me about his whole attitude towards that.  Coupled with his disappearance, it makes me feel very suspicious of him.  I get that life may happen or something comes up unexpectedly - a la DM dying in the middle of the day phase yesterday.  But you would think that if he was actually silenced, he would have tried to post as soon as he could to let us know that.  Either way, an absent player does little to help us as town.

Zander has gotten a lot of flak about that post. His wording was bad, but I agree with the concept at the time. He was bunching you guys together into the people that needed to explain stuff, not linking you guys together (at least that's how I read it) The JS and Pral vig claim and no explanation was weird. Hally having a strong lean on you already was weird. It made sense to see scum in the group of you 4.

I think the fact you pick 4 people and say one of them is wolf...he is highly probably right. However the way he put it was saying that there had to be one there, which was implyng a link. If he meant it as you said he would have said "one wolf in Pral or JS and one wolf in Tal/Hally" but he didn't, so by not doing is wrong. It was a post to try and make him look good later so he can say I told you there was one in there. Didn't like it.

Thank you Heart, could have posted before he'd seen the pm, but I'm with Razen as well...he would have been in as soon as day ended to post it. So he has now been absent for most of yesterday and all night as well. That looks like he is avoiding the game.

I'm going to have to halt the reread...lol..shattered, I never realised how much hard work it is, lol.

However just from that reread, I think JS is not looking good right now. I didn't like the way Zander didn't put his vote on JS yesterday even though around and I didn't like that NB didn't switch votes, I don't care what the vote count was, there had been one not too far before eod, so bad excuse.

Archived