DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We could make the numbers work for Dice too. I'm not convinced he's scum... Like I said before, it'd be informational though. Would rather Snow than dice if we could swing it.

If no one else shows though we need to decide between dice and me.

We need another vote either way.  It's crunch time.

Dice isn't around to defend himself though... 

Grrrrr this is stressful

Before someone points this out, no, neither is Snow, but I feel far worse about him and it's highly unlikely to me he's a power role. 

We need to decide now.  If we want a flip, it either has to be Heart or Dice from what the scenario looks like.  I would much rather do Dice, but either way, we need to go, go, go.

I'm not going to finish my re read, bedtime for me. I won't be here for the end.

At present I'm not willing to go with a Heart lynch today, change of heart so to speak. I would be willing to go JS, but I don't really like going for someone not here, though saying that, he moaned about activity and he is doing it. His vote on Eld yesterday an hour before DL has me worried. He had LotD down as 80% town or something? But it was close to deadline. The other one that is bugging me is Sep, sorry sweetie, but you hammer didn't seem quite right. Alanna saw it was well. Not sure who to go for...

I don't like voting people who can't defend themselves. [v]Seph[/v]

Night all

I can't bold the part I want to with my phone.

Tayla didn't you just condemn me for voting someone who is inactive, and now your fos him??

If John wasn't a main lynch candidate day 1, if he didn't call a wolf 85% town, and then try to lynch eldrick. It might be different.

I'm sorry, but if your catching heat, and avoid the entire next day phase, it looks EXTREMLEY suspicious.

You can bet, most wolves post less day 2, than any other day phase.

Regarding the hammer, I was around most of that day phase, worried because until 1-2 hours left, no one was around. I could have let laine hammer, but I was going to place my vote regardless when I had to leave.

Can you tell me why you find it suspicious tayla?

I just know that if you CFD me you'd be lynching a vanilla town but at least there's not a chance we'd hit a power role.

I have no idea what we'd lynch if we CFD him. He could be a power role for all we know. 

We CAN. I don't think we SHOULD

Archived