DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I think Dice picked up the soft vig hints and the person is still alive.

I thought he had too and the person I thought it was, has not said they are. If that makes sense. :/ so confused.

I think I'm going to regret swapping my vote.

you are reading right talya.

Snow catching that just saved him from my vote. because that I am not claiming cop just educated guesses thing stinks considering the way he posted those educated guesses

Posted Today, 12:03 PM

Vote Count

John Snow (3/6): Eldrick, NotBob, Zander

Zander (6/6): Heart, Pralaya, Hallia, John Snow, Talya, Razen

Not voting (1/10): dice

Lynch achieved!!! Sorry I'm so late but my computer is broken and I've been trying to fix it. Scene incoming...

He was considered a foreigner even though his mother was a princess of England and Scotland and he had been invited to rule the kingdom along with his wife Mary. For the most part people were so thankful even if the reason he succeeded James was because he was not Catholic. However the Act of Settlement 1701 barred any Catholics from inheriting and with it, the Catholics became angry. The prejudice and fact he was foreign born started to anger people and the other monarchs began to wonder if this was the beginning of a bigger plot. He was quickly beheaded after they all agreed that he had to be forming a villainous plan.

Zander- King William III, town vanilla has been lynched!

It is now Night 3: end of the night- http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150721T20&p0=263&msg=British+Monarchy+Mafia+Night+3&font=cursive&swk=1

~snip~

Who is strongest scum at the moment... The two that are shaking furthest to the bottom to me are probably John and Zander

John is already at L-2, and I would like to see what he has to say. 

I'm going to [v]Zander[/v]right now, but I will be back an hour or two before the deadline again tomorrow. Maybe someone else will see something that makes all of this fall into place a little better. 

While I did find him scummy, I actually didn't expect the vote to be followed so easily. I was more looking to see what his reaction would be and to see how other people responded to the vote itself, which was part of the reason I didn't post the full case of why he was scummy here. I figured I'd be switching to John at EoD. That went interestingly.

If Razen is indeed town, I think I would have to do this. [v]Zander[/v] I was thrown off mainly because I thought Razen was scum. Otherwise, during end of D1, I saw a bunch of posts where it looks like Zander is trying to push the lynch off LoTD.

At the time when LoTD had 3 votes and it seemed kind of stalled, he starts off with FoS on Dice, FoS on Hallia and then his big case on Razen. I was basically thrown off here because I ahd thought Razen was scum. But, if Hally is right here, that would put my suspicion back on Zander.

The only case we really get against Zander, which points out that he seemed to be trying to detract attention from the Lotad lynch, and the confusion surrounding him and Razen was a hindrance. 

Hmm. I like your points there. Willing to

[unvote]

[v] Zander [/v]

Follows 

~snip~

AFAICR NB has been going after this line most of the game. Don't link it. Would lynch him. 

Forgot to grab the quote, but the whole me vouching for dice thing I immediately disregarded in my next post as it's just a read and god knows I've been off this game. 

[unvote] [v]Zander[/v] Since it seems to be him or me. 

And is someone going to detail an actual case on me or are we just all going to jump on the train?

"It's me or him"

Thanks JS. I had just found it.

I'm going to be annoyed if Zander is town and not caring to put the effort in.

[unvote] [v]zander[/v]

I'm off now so please get a lynch today.

voted him for not putting effort in and probably consensus. Will need to look back and see what her reads of him have been through the game. 

I'll hammer.  Unvote, vote: Zander.

And a random hammer to hammer. 

I find those last four votes rather underwhelming in towniness. 

So we have 2 claimed power roles. Cop and vig. It only makes sense that mafia will try to kill one of them tonight. I expect the cop to be protected.

Which means if Pral is telling the truth, this is his last night. If he is still alive tomorrow, I am stringing him up.

Because I think Dice picked up the soft vig hints and the person is still alive.

I thought he had too and the person I thought it was, has not said they are. If that makes sense. :/ so confused.

I follow your first statement (which means I'm not crazy :happy:) but I lost how that implies your second.

Because I was feeling you were getting away by not being lynched again.

Avi changes throw me off >.>

Dice and Eld responses, read and understood

Pral concerning shots--got it

@Talya--I had said I'd be willing to vote John but I wanted to wait and see what he had to say. In the mean time, I wanted to see what would happen if I voted Zander, who I also find scummy. The result as been Pral finding his own reasons to like that vote, Hallia getting behind the reasons, and John not wanting to be lynched. 

Why am I concerned that Heart is the third highest poster, lol

O.o that is concerning!!!!

Though most of mine are probably "this is what I meant to say in the last post"

Ok, who is here and what can we make happen?!

I like the new heart, but it does make me wary. I don't like how you put your vote on someone to get info and leave it there until before deadline. You are aware of people that can't get on before deadline, but choose to ignore that. I hate having to make decisions knowing I can't be there to change it, and this isn't helping. Zander has been low on my lists for awhile, go back and check from d1.

you are reading right talya.

Snow catching that just saved him from my vote. because that I am not claiming cop just educated guesses thing stinks considering the way he posted those educated guesses

That makes me feel a little better about the two of you I think.

So we have 2 claimed power roles. Cop and vig. It only makes sense that mafia will try to kill one of them tonight. I expect the cop to be protected.

Which means if Pral is telling the truth, this is his last night. If he is still alive tomorrow, I am stringing him up.

Why? We have two people with a cop view on them. And now you have put a noose around his neck if he doesn't die. 3 possible senerios from this

1. He dies, you'll be happy, though I'm doubting this will happen

2. They don't kill him because leaving him alive now leaves him around for you push a lynch on him.

3. You know he's not getting killed and setting him up for the lynch tomorrow.

4. I lied. There are 4 he could be wolf, but I would need a more than he isn't just dead.

I have to say I'm disappointed in Zander, I know RL can take over, but it doesn't help :-(

I need to finish my re read, but I now have a migraine coming on.

I just realised I haven't done a reads list..

Me - :p

Hally - atp I believe her cop claim - town

Razen - felt pretty good overall, one slight doubt was he was happy to allow vigs to prove their shots - town

Pral - not done too much to suggest he is lying, I can understand his response to JS - towny

Eld - as I gave said before, wish you washy kind of posts. Did want to push the vig proving themselves at night. Will have to look closely at. Slight town

Heart - I'm liking her new style. Though makes me worried as well. Cleared by Hally, but could be GF if there is one. I liked D2 her trying to get the lynch. But something inside won't let me put her up higher. - slight town read

NB - he has sunk down, he seemed to be ok to start, was so sure Zander was town. But didn't go with a lynch on D2, because he didn't know the vote count, which he could have easily checked. Slight wolf feel

JS - two days now got away with not being lynched. inside I swing back and forth on town/wolf. He seems to be luckier than a lucky thing with rabbits foot clinginging onto a four leaf clover wearing a horse shoe. - the lack of lynch on him suggests wolf. Need to look over the lunches again.

Need some tablets now, head getting worse.

Why? We have two people with a cop view on them. And now you have put a noose around his neck if he doesn't die. 3 possible senerios from this

1. He dies, you'll be happy, though I'm doubting this will happen

2. They don't kill him because leaving him alive now leaves him around for you push a lynch on him.

3. You know he's not getting killed and setting him up for the lynch tomorrow.

4. I lied. There are 4 he could be wolf, but I would need a more than he isn't just dead.

1.I don't know where you got that I would be happy about this. I'm expecting him to die, because it makes sense. If he actually is the vig as he claims, the mafia would want him gone. Now that there's another role revealed, they have a chance. I am in no way happy about this, just realistic.

2. That is exactly why I amended that he doesn't shoot and prove himself.

3. I get where you could think that. You're wrong. I'm just predicting the outcome.

4. This is the scenario that makes sense if he lives, and there isn't another kill. At this point, I don't think it will happen, but I'm preparing for the possibility.

You really think the mafia would go for a cleared townie over a claimed role? I don't.

Archived