DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well then.

With Tal, Razen, and myself on this train, we can pretty safely pick our lynch targets tomorrow.

Actually, this tells us nothing. 3 of the 4 remaining possible scum (including myself) were on the train, and 1 wasn't. They could have easily split it, or both jumped on. (Assuming, of course, that only 2 mafia are alive. Cuz if they all 3 are mafia...)

I really wish Talya and Razen could coordinate what they're doing without the mafia knowing about it :/

*Blinks many many times*

I... Was going to work on this game for a while during my "feeling productive" time, but going through this mess is going to take forever and I need to sleep for the full day of work waiting for me tomorrow. 

It seems odd to me that we'd have a watcher (or whatever Talya claimed--I missed that one in my skim through) and a role blocker. Razen could very easily be the GF and be taking the credit for a team member's role block. <--this last thought was the reason that I got on here in the first place

I... Really cannot process the implications of any of this right now. Sorry. 

Ok poop I'm really sorry for that. I watched Hally last night and she had two people visit her. Never a good reason to claim vig when doc, when he lied I assumed he had killed her.

We have either lost me or the cop.

I watch heart N1, so I knew that Hally had to have viewed her night which she did answer. And Zander N2.

Anyway, the other person who visited Hally was NB. I would like to know why? I thought he was the doc, so I fail here, sorry.

When Razen blocked Eld it occured to me that he could have blocked Eld thinking him Doc and tried to shoot Hally. Another thought here if they do have an RB why not RB Hally and shoot someone else, would make sure someone died.

Also look at this lynch, Mafia would have jumped on this easy lynch.

If there is also a tracker (who follows) then it could mean that we don't have a doc. I have seem them in games together.

Only consolation is is either me or Hally will be alive. I think it will be Hally, I hope it is.

Why do I always get the doc lynched.. *sigh*

On a side note, I wondered if Queen Victoria would be doc, have no idea why...maybe same time as Florence Nightingale, lol

At Eld, I believe that Dice thought Heart soft claimed vig, I saw it and so did JS. She has claimed VT since. This suggests that Dice and JS are not on the same team as Heart ( ie not wolves with her if she was one).

@ Dice, what do you think about some of the things I have said about in my big post above, would like your thoughts.

Hindsight, I should have let him explain why Talya saw him do something. But to be fair, you guys voted him up to L-1 REALLY fast. And it was a convincing reason to lynch him.

To be fair, his response to me was "really?"

And that was it. Not that I like forcing reveals, but he should have said something, or argued back, he did nothing. I took that as an admission of guilt. He missed two RL days and made one post, he had to show us why he was town. He was caught lying and did nothing. If he had revealed, he would have created such WIFOM to thw Wolves it would have been good.

We also could have gone for NB and actually hooked a wolf.

One would hope it was explanatory, as on D2 I was staunchly defending Razen, which you yourself commented on, Dice. I viewed Razen N1, and Heart N2.

Ok poop I'm really sorry for that. I watched Hally last night and she had two people visit her. Never a good reason to claim vig when doc, when he lied I assumed he had killed her.

We have either lost me or the cop.

I watch heart N1, so I knew that Hally had to have viewed her night which she did answer. And Zander N2.

Anyway, the other person who visited Hally was NB. I would like to know why? I thought he was the doc, so I fail here, sorry.

When Razen blocked Eld it occured to me that he could have blocked Eld thinking him Doc and tried to shoot Hally. Another thought here if they do have an RB why not RB Hally and shoot someone else, would make sure someone died.

Also look at this lynch, Mafia would have jumped on this easy lynch.

If there is also a tracker (who follows) then it could mean that we don't have a doc. I have seem them in games together.

Only consolation is is either me or Hally will be alive. I think it will be Hally, I hope it is.

Why do I always get the doc lynched.. *sigh*

On a side note, I wondered if Queen Victoria would be doc, have no idea why...maybe same time as Florence Nightingale, lol

...Uhhh. This doesn't match up.

Hindsight, I should have let him explain why Talya saw him do something. But to be fair, you guys voted him up to L-1 REALLY fast. And it was a convincing reason to lynch him.

To be fair, his response to me was "really?"

And that was it. Not that I like forcing reveals, but he should have said something, or argued back, he did nothing. I took that as an admission of guilt. He missed two RL days and made one post, he had to show us why he was town. He was caught lying and did nothing. If he had revealed, he would have created such WIFOM to thw Wolves it would have been good.

We also could have gone for NB and actually hooked a wolf.

Yea. That's kinda my point. He made it look like he was guilty. I still feel bad about hammering a day early over it.

Sticking by what I said earlier about lying. If I catch you lying, I'm gonna vote you.

notbob sounds like the way to go tomorrow, except your facts don't line up with Hally's.

Hey Talya. Wanna watch me not do anything?

You do know how wrong that sounds don't you...lol

I would only see who visited you, lol

Hey. I don't know your role. Watcher and Tracker are very similar, and you could have been either.

In any case, you would have had the possible chance to see Razen block me, and see there still be a kill. But that's besides the point.

Archived